It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is late, and there is hollywood late...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hi all,

An introduction is something I have never gotten around to doing, despite my 2 1/2 years of membership here at ATS. I feel it is about time I finally introduced myself.

Despite my membership, I am still largely a lurker. See the forum tab... those stats that include both registered members and visitors... I am both at the moment. My mobile phone is ALWAYS connected!

I read ATS almost religiously, I cannot get enough of this site. I read it on the bus to and from work. On my break. I check it when I get up. Before I go to sleep.

You see, ATS, I read at least 20 threads per day, but use my mobile to do so. I am hugely familiar with the more prominent members! I've seen them come and go in my time here.

For the time I have been a member, my post count is minuscule, but rest assured I sit here, I take it all in and if I feel the need to post, I will then login on my laptop and say my bit. However, I am not normally one to sit here and post the odd meaningless one liner, and I am not the most speculatively minded of members and try to post comments of reason.

I love the breaking news aspect of ATS, something that has drawn me as a lurker since 2004, and I love the scientific theories put out there. I see myself as a long time member of this community, outwardly on the edge but in my heart and in my beliefs, quite a hardcore member.

I have been around for long enough to know the wheat from the chaff, and what I love about ATS is that there are still, often, nuggets of gold to be discovered in this user-generated wonderland of knowledge.

I feel the need to finally write this thread after so long to put myself out there, so you know I am here, always on the sidelines (yes, Boondog Saint, Benevolent Heretic, Sauron, Lucidity, AshleyD, Springer, Skeptic, EissenSichMei, and many, many more, possibly most of all (for possibly the most mindblowing single internet page I have ever read, All Roads Lead To Rome) Protoplasmic Traveller. Keep up the good work, I love it!

RTSB

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusthestuntbum

Protoplasmic Traveller. Keep up the good work, I love it!

I think he was banned
Second line

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

WOW really?

I thought I hadn't seen his work for a while...
I guess we all make mistakes from time to time...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Not Certain but i think he was banned a while ago. Not sure if i can talk about why but. I can't seem to find his profile on the Members search feature either.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

No, best we don't, we don't talk about banned people, if not from T&C, at least from precedent.
I normally use mobile - so no avatars... i'm out the house a LOT so it's how I keep up with ATS. I don't know if you use m.abovetopsecret.com yourself, but you get a black and white page of thread titles, no author info, and a line displaying the author at the top of the post. When I AM in, I don't have the time to come properly online often, I work and I also work for myself.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

ATS is good time to time, it's an arena, there are many fighter but only few are good, and not necessarily the most active and those who have all the answers ...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

ATS is good time to time, it's an arena, there are many fighter but only few are good, and not necessarily the most active and those who have all the answers ...

Yes, absolutely, It goes through phases. Sometimes it's amazing, and sometimes not so... depends what you are into really! I do love having the alternative view on things though, I do believe that the MSM is glossed over, and - from learning of the employment of propaganda merely from high school history class - that propaganda will always be used where there is an agenda. And the stage is so damn large in this globalist society, that someone, somewhere will ALWAYS have an agenda.

ATS is a huge arena, and there is lot of quality here. Do you know, every time I see or hear the word namaste, for example, I thing of Son Of The Law Of One! Robbie Williams is a member here. There are rumours that Matt Bellamy is... There are hundreds of thousands of members here - there is always something to read, another persons to angle to take in. I love how interactive it is. Facebook could only dream of generating the type of debate seen here.
edit on 1-7-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hello and welcome from Texas
I also love my ATS
Im 62 and semi retired..now I can spend more time learning and commenting on things im interested in.
Again Welcome See ya on the posts

new topics

top topics

join