It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Shot Someone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Belize?

Where you doing Jungle training? 22 SAS?

I hope you can let it go. Unfortunate accident!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There is more to this than meets the eye; your path is not the moment you shot the child but the moment you opened your eyes to the actions you took. You do not describe anything but the moment the child died so you either are lying because you cannot face the real facts or you are emotionally stuck and refuse to look forward in your world.

To heal you move forward; instead you are creating a world around one moment in time. What actions have you taken to rectify this injustice? Where can you better serve mankind? Sometimes being truthful is the starting point to healing. What did you really see? Don't tell us, tell yourself the truth!

I suspect you did more than just kill a child and your mind has stopped you from opening that door.

I am very sorry for you!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I do not like to throw accusations but I have a feeling we are being taken for a ride.

HE is claiming he was someone he is not.

I know exactly what he is talking about fully and with his permission I can share it on here.

So when you are ready let me know.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheButcher23

Is this a form of social experiment?
Not trying to be an A hole, Im legitimately curious.f it is that's fine i just want to see some more light shed on this issue, since shooting people is not a good thing and when it is a child, well,... what do I really need to say about that?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
@ NightGypsy

That one is a matter perception. I don't believe in military and its a big karmic trap the bloodlines running this planet set.

That being said, his feelings are very human, and he has a conscience, so as best as he can facing his regrets and feelings now, and honoring that child is very worthy.

I wish everyone who served in war, or military or black ops felt like this.

My prayers are with all involved.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheButcher23
I do not like to throw accusations but I have a feeling we are being taken for a ride.

HE is claiming he was someone he is not.

I know exactly what he is talking about fully and with his permission I can share it on here.

So when you are ready let me know.

Please enlighten us...I am ready!

Please tell me this is not some third party account of some book...I would hate to think it is a tale out of a John Grisham novel or something.

I would just about believe it at this point though...so go ahead...tell us whats up!
edit on 1-7-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

or on another thread.

Are you in the same unit?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

This guy is claiming he was in the Regiment!!

In other words he claims he was in the SAS!!

The reason I know is because belize is the central training ground for Jungle warfare training for the SAS!! The way he speaks about his training in wales is completely wrong. He half attempts to say he ran up and down some hills in Wales.

The Hills he is referring to are a series of Hills the biggest know as Pen-y-fan. This is part of something called selection. He refer to himself in the term "we" as though he is part of something. It would not be so blatant whilst selective and vague.

No one in the Regiment speaks of training as running up and down some hills. He without saying is claiming he was a member of 22 SAS or one of the 4 Sabre Squadrons.

I doubt this is true. I would like to ask him some direct questions too prove his story as I pretty much know all the incidents that have taken place in Belize where a civilian boy/girl have been killed by friendly fire. (in the last decade and a half)

edit on 2-7-2011 by TheButcher23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by skirts and daggersSo you claim to have been on some mission with some military in Belize on the Guatemalan border and hiding out in the welsh hills
and shot a 15yr old child and then right after just up and got out of the military.

He is implying that he was in the SAS. (training in welsh hills) (PVR is a thing in the UK not the American military and it stopped as an option some time ago). His hints are fairly obvious if you are in the community.

I was in mostly 3rd group but when in Panama we always had live ammo even on training because of the drug problems and gangs. They have held up more than one patrol of unarmed trainees and taken their weapons in the past – we were not going to be one of them.

If it didn't bother you to take a life - any life you would be a monster; thinking about it means you are human like the rest of us. I have killed and seen a bunch more of it than I am comfortable with in mixed company but life goes on and I can either deal with it or check out right? Just get on with living.

Now it was outside the lawful ROE and it was covered up by the blokes at regiment then shame on them and you. Still it’s over and nothing can be done about it now.

T

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I owuld like to ask him some direct questions too prove his story as I pretty much know all the incidents that have taken place in Belize where a civilian boy/girl have been killed by friendly fire.

I hope you do.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

reply to post by jam321

Star for you; you beat me to it by a few seconds....

Half hearted attempt at OPSEC is a sure sign of attention seeking...

There is nothing classified about saying one is a member of SAS or for us in SOCOM. Also nothing secret about jungle training locations - people that make stuff seem more "secretive" than they are do it for attention usually.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The trouble is that people can claim anything over the net because of anonymity!!.

I am glad to se there are many people on ATS that are not completely stupid. You will eventually get caught out as someone always knows the truth.

Good on those that seek out the truth and shame on those that lie!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

reply to post by jam321

Star for you; you beat me to it by a few seconds....

Half hearted attempt at OPSEC is a sure sign of attention seeking...

There is nothing classified about saying one is a member of SAS or for us in SOCOM. Also nothing secret about jungle training locations - people that make stuff seem more "secretive" than they are do it for attention usually.

Completely.

Its disrespectful and plain stupid. The signing of the OSA does not bind you to not disclosing the which regiment you are in. Unfortunately this guy played the deceptive card hidden in between an event that if were real is a sad thing.

I have never heard selection described as running up and down a few hills in Wales. Have you?
Understating something for the reaction of awe is childish!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Self defense shouldn't haunt you partner. Murder I say murder should. This wasn't murder and if he was 7 he still could've killed you. It's not your fault he's dead. Don't try to put it out of your mind, because you never will and it will drive you nuts trying. A righteous kill is just that. If you continue to be haunted by it ? Then you shouldn't have been there. It's with'in you to whip this haunting. You need to find a way to be comfortable with what happened. The way you might achieve that is to divide things you've done and things that have happened to you. Who ever put that youngster there, has done this to you. Just read these words and know this
is something that has been done to you. Not just him and I do hope this helps.

Randyvious

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

There is more to this than meets the eye; your path is not the moment you shot the child but the moment you opened your eyes to the actions you took.

That's all well and fine and it might help this guy get over his depression.

It does not change the fact that a 15 year old is dead and a human life had to stop for this jackass to open his eyes when there are so many of us warning you NOT TO ENTER THE MILITARY. Now you can sit there with your religion and claim the 15 year old was meant to die for this jackass to open his eyes(this thought is inside your head, care to admit it) but I'll just call you a psychopath then.

By the way, am I in any way correct when I say sex had something to do with you becoming such a die hard "Christian"?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Still seems like a social experiment to me.
Some of what he said seems to imply things in an indirect if not abstract light.
I agree with Golf66 that most people who try to make something mysterious do it for attention, when in reality most of what the military trains for is ope to public so long as someone is inclined to research.

people claiming to be SF or other elite groups do it out of a sense of inadequacy without considering the full implications of what it means to be a special forces member. In other words you can thank television, media and video games.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Greensage

There is more to this than meets the eye; your path is not the moment you shot the child but the moment you opened your eyes to the actions you took.

That's all well and fine and it might help this guy get over his depression.

It does not change the fact that a 15 year old is dead and a human life had to stop for this jackass to open his eyes when there are so many of us warning you NOT TO ENTER THE MILITARY. Now you can sit there with your religion and claim the 15 year old was meant to die for this jackass to open his eyes(this thought is inside your head, care to admit it) but I'll just call you a psychopath then.

By the way, am I in any way correct when I say sex had something to do with you becoming such a die hard "Christian"?

There is a true psychosis if you are projecting more than what I said based on threads that do not have anything to do with this one. I think you need help Zamini but not by me! So if any future posting that I may participate in does not sit well with you, it would be best to turn away from them, because your Demons are talking nonsense!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If this is a true story, I would recommend that you seek out some help if it exists. Counseling, priest, confidantes, family members, you need some support. I won't coddle you, because your job description includes killing people, so you weren't blind going into this. However if you were forced into service, then that is a different story.

This is a fact, you can't undo what happened, but you can choose your response to it ultimately. Take steps to regain control of your rational mind. What would you recommend to someone who came to you asking for advice with a story just like the one you shared with us?
edit on 2-7-2011 by AutomaticSlim because: chose to choose

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Still seems like a social experiment to me.
Some of what he said seems to imply things in an indirect if not abstract light.
I agree with Golf66 that most people who try to make something mysterious do it for attention, when in reality most of what the military trains for is ope to public so long as someone is inclined to research.

people claiming to be SF or other elite groups do it out of a sense of inadequacy without considering the full implications of what it means to be a special forces member. In other words you can thank television, media and video games.

You Sir are a credit.

What you said there is 100% true in my opinion. Unfortunately he is not here to defend himself so I shall cease attacking. I just wanted to point out to people not to get suckered into this conversation without some background info on what he was speaking of.

When you leave the SF in the UK yes you have signed the OSA but that only binds you in terms of missions and operations that are currently on going or sections that would open the UK to scrutiny without due process. The contract is very flimsy and in place more out of "goodwill" rather than security.

edit on 2-7-2011 by TheButcher23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
As mentioned previously if this is true you might want to seek out professional help.
Why someone would come on to ATS to vent their frustrations is beyond me, especially when there is such a wide variety of mentalities on here that may not be sympathetic to your problems.

The fact that your first posts claims you shot a 15 year old militant screams to me BS 99.99%.
Killing a child is something that will hang on your heart a million fold, especially if you have children of your own. coming to ATS so you can be called a baby killer is psychological and emotional suicide.
Not only does it go above and beyond ALL reason, it makes your story smell like low tide at the docks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join