It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Shot Someone

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Wow! Keeping living in your own little world. I know very well what I am speaking of, as a matter of fact I expected your exact response, "I wouldn't put myself in that situation..." and removed it from my post to see what spin you would try and give it...

Lol, i will stay in my "world" because obviously where your little "world" is you seem think and support the murder of people, which i dont agree with because im actually a normal person and can think for myself, and dont support militarys killing people.I dont see why you would support military killing either?
If you feel the need to remove something from your post because you want to see how i react,well then i think you have problems.I didnt and dont spin anything,your just assuming that anything i say is false, and that tells me that you want a one sided discussion on this thread, you obviously just want all the war-lovers to thank this man which is the OP for his service, well i aint bloody doing that ok,get it!

Fine that's you, some people actually have the drive to get out from behind their computer screen and make a difference in this world. All I have seen "you" do is make a bunch of ignorant, blanketed statements that have no place in a thread like this. Bite your tongue if you have a problem with it and move on!

You have no idea who i am and yet you assume all this garbage.Everyone makes their impact on the world differently,to make a statement that implies that anyone who sits behind a computer for any reason doesnt make a difference in the world is just stupid.
No you just see my posts as ignorant and blanketed because you cant grasp the fact that someone might have a different view on something like this, you cant grasp the fact that everyone doesnt think like you, that everyone doesnt support war and murder, well thats just too bad for you,poor you!

What's your response to this post? Let me guess.... "Make a difference in this world!? What by killing people, and doing the dirty work of the global elite! Blah, blah, blah... Let me reiterate, you have created a very small world for yourself... There are plenty of great and honorable people in the US Military, as I am sure there are great members of your military (wherever the heck you come from). You can not berate an "individual" for the wrong doings or evil deeds of others. The OP did what he had to do to stay alive in this situation, a situation that you obviously would not have made it out of. Keep living in lala land buddy, meanwhile the rest of the world will continue to turn.

Just by you saying this makes you sound like a idiot.Again making silly assumptions about someone you have never met,or know.Nothing has been mentioned by me about the "global elite" at all,and i never said anything against honorable people being in the US army or any other army, im sure most of them are good people,but this still doesnt justify murder, none of it does.Ive also never stated that the OP is responsible for anyone elses actions,so your just making gibberish up once again.
The OP done what he had to do to stay alive because HE put himself in that position,no one else,time to take responsibility for your own actions and not blame others.

Living in "lala land"? pfft, hardly a "lala land" when im seeing on TV innocents being killed by militarys like the U.S. over in the middle east, do you call that "lala land" do you,because if you do then you are showing me whos really in "lala land" between us two.
Ill give you a guess, it aint me.

edit on 2-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The more I think about this.....

Who is the guilty party:

The person who thought it was okay to put vegetation on an adolescent's head, and put a gun in his hand, sending him to fight.

That's who's guilty of this. Whoever did that, most certainly got him killed.
edit on 7/2/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
During continuation training in Belize I was patrolling near the border, and we came under fire after challenging them, them being an incursion.

I dropped and picked a target.

I put 3 rounds in his T.

Turned out he was 15 years old.

I can't let go of that.

It haunts me every day.
edit on 1/7/2011 by budski because: (no reason given)

Sorry but I'm calling bs here, Belize is used for jungle training, NOT policing actions!
Jungle training (British Army Regulars and TA) is with blank ammunition and not on the border either!
Unless you are a Belize national employed in their army you would not be in a position nor patrolling with live ammo etc.

I'm ex-forces and know what I'm talking about.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Normally US soldiers froth out the mouth at the chance to kill a brown skinned person.

Really?

You do insist upon showing just how little you truely know... Were this even remotely true, seems to me that the US military wouldn't be taking "brown people" as recruits.

But then, why let a little thing like facts get in the way of your hatred.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Sorry but I'm calling bs here, Belize is used for jungle training, NOT policing actions! Jungle training (British Army Regulars and TA) is with blank ammunition and not on the border either! Unless you are a Belize national employed in their army you would not be in a position nor patrolling with live ammo etc. I'm ex-forces and know what I'm talking about.

It wouldnt surprise me if what the OP has said isnt true,seeming the minimal amount of information given and now with the information WatchRider has just stated.
Wouldnt all you guys thanking him for his service look awfully stupid if it turned out to be complete hogwash that the OP has said?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
The more I think about this.....

Who is the guilty party:

The person who thought it was okay to put vegetation on an adolescent's head, and put a gun in his hand, sending him to fight.

That's who's guilty of this. Whoever did that, most certainly got him killed.
edit on 7/2/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

What about the person who made that person do all the things which made them put vegetation on the kids head? Blame is an absolute void, it's a very simple and crudely drawn downward spiral. We don't need to find someone to shame and blame, it's just an emotional shift when we do, the original problem is still there. What you're suggesting is "hey, don't feel guilty, feel angry at this other person" and it's really easy to be, because that other person is completely imaginary. They're whatever we want them to be. There's no transcendent healing going down there, it's just more and worse of the same.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Funshinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

If it were the other way around, he wouldnt be thinking about it twice...and you wouldnt be posting here. Who knows. You have erased the ahole that could have killed someone in my family, or yourself, for that I thank you.

I've had jobs before that (due to safety) I carried. Although I was never required to fire, I would have without reservation. It got hairy on a couple of occasions.

Make DAMN sure YOUR the one that goes home...REGARDLESS!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

No offense, I can't imagine what that must feel like, but perhaps this subject is better for a psychiatrist and not a forum full of random people you've never met.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

Understood. Unfortunately, we only have his word.

IF he is a liar, a cheat, and a thief....he will reap the rewards forthwith.

Til then, I'll give the benefit of a doubt. I loose nothing either way.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by budski

If it were the other way around, he wouldnt be thinking about it twice...and you wouldnt be posting here. Who knows. You have erased the ahole that could have killed someone in my family, or yourself, for that I thank you.

I've had jobs before that (due to safety) I carried. Although I was never required to fire, I would have without reservation. It got hairy on a couple of occasions.

Make DAMN sure YOUR the one that goes home...REGARDLESS!

How do you know the dead person wouldn't think of it, were he alive instead? That's a really weak supposition and cheap dehumanization. You could completely by chance kill someone in my family when you pull your rent-a-cop gun on some teenager, if you were murdered would it be appropriate to post in your memorial thread "Thanks to the killer, that guy totally could have gotten me or a family member, its a really good thing you took him out."
edit on 2-7-2011 by Funshinez because: typo

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join