It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya vows to sting Europe like swarm of bees!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

no the rebels are only a minority, if even.

2nd

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I was about to say that Qaddafi might not be all that bad, he's certainly helped out his countrymen, unlike many president/kins in Europe. But then he wants to attack Europe... Causing more civilian deaths.

How does that make him any better then NATO? Can't say I don't understand him, but it's not *ME* that's bombing him. *I* don't support the war even if I don't like him. Just like many others.

But I guess something has to happen, and it'll get a lot worse before it get's any better.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
This is getting pretty scary! Do we think this is legit?

No it's not scary, it's pathetic. It is just the pointless ramblings of a dictator, too in love with his own voice. These ego afflicted dictators are on the decline and the loss of Gadaffi from the club would just make the world a nicer place.

Regards

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I was about to say that Qaddafi might not be all that bad, he's certainly helped out his countrymen, unlike many president/kins in Europe. But then he wants to attack Europe... Causing more civilian deaths.

How does that make him any better then NATO? Can't say I don't understand him, but it's not *ME* that's bombing him.

And it's not Libyans who are attacking NATO, now is it?

This is the reality of the situation: NATO is attacking Libya, Libya has every moral and political right to retaliate. For Gaddafi to back down and allow his people to die from NATO's hands is treason to Libya. It is his duty as a leader to strike back.

It's not his fault if you or your people get attacked, almost as if it's not your fault if his people die.

Do not fall for the propaganda. The West is not some surgeon cutting out cancer in some sterile procedure. This is all bloody. Blood there, blood here. When the West runs out of money and support, then the real war will come to us, not just the one in our heads.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

And again, two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Do we, meaning the US, think we are the worlds police force. Why is it when something happens around the world we have to get involved. Our country is on the verge of bankruptcy, we dont have the money to be having wars with every dang country. We have more pressing items going on at home, such as our dollar failing, flooding in the midwest, ect. This is a private matter that we have no buisness interfering in.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
LMAO!!! Ghaddafi isnt gonna do anythying. A swarm of bees my @ss. Whatever. Hes a blow hard just like Ahmanutjob.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You know, that's what they tried to doctrinate into us in elementary school. We were told not to defend ourselves in a fight because "two wrongs don't make a right". Instead, we were told to run and tell a supervisor to take care of the problem for us.

There were several times when I tried following this doctrine. Whenever someone attacked me, I huddled and took the beating and then told on them after. Usually they just got a slap on the wrist while my peers laughed at me.

Then one day, we were all standing in a line waiting to go to PE class when a much larger kid standing in front of me turned around and smashed me in the face with a textbook because he thought that was the normal thing to do. He went to do it a second time and I laid his ass out to protect myself from physical harm and marched straight to the principal to report what happened.

The principal suspended me on the spot because "two wrongs don't make a right" (the other guy got sent home for the rest of the day). I asked her what the hell she would do if she was, for instance, grocery shopping and somebody came up and randomly hit her in the face. She didn't hesitate to say that she would defend herself because that's the right thing to do.

Ever since then, I realized that the idea of "two wrongs don't make a right" is just some escapist, double-standard term that only self-righteous hypocrites use to describe situations that they are clearly not a part of, nor do they even understand.

It is not wrong for Libya to defend itself. It is not wrong for Libya to attack the very countries that are attacking her. It would be wrong for Libya to huddle up and take the beating, which would only egotistically empower the bullies to do the same to other countries.

The only way to stop the NATO bully is to beat the snot out of it until it no longer has the will (or popular support) to continue it's campaign.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

It's one thing to defend yourself, and another attacking an entire populace for what a small percentage does. By your logic, if someone attacks me, I may defend myself by going home to my attacker and attack him and his entire family for what he did.

Sorry, just doesn't sound right to me. While I agree that NATO (amongst others) are nothing but war criminals, attacking innocent civilians like Nato makes him no better then the people who he claims are vile. I can't presume to know what Gaddafi should do, he's in a difficult situation. But more killing is never the answer.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

It's obvious who the real criminals are in all of this. There is nothing legal about what is happening in Libya, because the UN, NATO, UK & US governments are rotten to the core. The British Government has come out and said that the UK now recognises the rebel opposition as Libya's legitimate government and have set about expelling all existing Libyan embassy staff from the country. Of course, nobody asked the Libyan people, simply because the majority still support Gaddafi.

Britain to expel Libyan embassy staff

uk.reuters.com...

I don't know what's worse, the fact that these criminals are now publicly flaunting their crimes for all to see and getting away with it, or claiming to speak on my behalf. What an absolute insult and where's the law abiding lawyers when you need them.

"There's a glaring truth confronting the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization (NATO) – Muammar Qaddafi has handed out over one million kalashnikovs to the Libyan people. If he was the brutal dictator that NATO would have us believe him to be, then the armed population could have turned their guns on him and the revolutionary armed forces by now, especially as they would have NATO’s full backing if they did so. Instead, this is their response and the Libyan people have made it quite clear whose side they are on".

mudatengah.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I dunno. Im not so confident in Europes military capability. Remember the faulkland islands? That was like the US army taking on central park, and britian lost a couple hundred troops there and took months to get argentina to surrender. And FRANCE?! they lost to EVERYBODY, at least once. Spain doesn't have any money to buy any bullets, and Germany? Like Germany is going to defend france and britian!? Germany is going to sell Khadaffi what he needs and then they'll sit back and watch.

Khadaffi is being railroaded, and I for one DO support him.
If my country (when it used to be worth defending) were attacked, youbetchur ars Id use any and all means available to strike back at whomever did the attacking.
Do you any of you realize what it means for some of us americans to actually be rooting for the guy our military is trying to kill!?!?!?
What has this nation become.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Gaddafi vows to sting Europe like swarm of bees!!

www.abc.net.au

The embattled leader says Libyan forces will target European "homes, offices, and families" in a series of attacks like "locusts and bees".

His message comes after France confirmed it had supplied weapons to anti-government rebels, delivering arms to Berber tribal fighters near the capital Tripoli.

(visit the link for the full news article)

""So we advise you to back-track before you face a catastrophe.".

The crowds, waving green flags and carrying portraits of Mr Gaddafi, chanted slogans of allegiance to "God, Gaddafi and Libya," while some fired guns into the air in celebration as the night sky was lit by fireworks.

"If we decide to do so, we are capable of throwing ourselves on Europe like swarms of locusts or bees.

Several loud explosions, presumed to be NATO air strikes, were heard in Tripoli hours after Mr Gaddafi made his comments.

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
edit on 1-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2011 by Samuelis because: spelling

edit on 1-7-2011 by Samuelis because: picture

edit on 1-7-2011 by Samuelis because: title change - Libya is a country and not one person.

Why not threaten Israel or Jews, who are the real masterminds behind this!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You know, that's what they tried to doctrinate into us in elementary school. We were told not to defend ourselves in a fight because "two wrongs don't make a right". Instead, we were told to run and tell a supervisor to take care of the problem for us.

There were several times when I tried following this doctrine. Whenever someone attacked me, I huddled and took the beating and then told on them after. Usually they just got a slap on the wrist while my peers laughed at me.

Then one day, we were all standing in a line waiting to go to PE class when a much larger kid standing in front of me turned around and smashed me in the face with a textbook because he thought that was the normal thing to do. He went to do it a second time and I laid his ass out to protect myself from physical harm and marched straight to the principal to report what happened.

The principal suspended me on the spot because "two wrongs don't make a right" (the other guy got sent home for the rest of the day). I asked her what the hell she would do if she was, for instance, grocery shopping and somebody came up and randomly hit her in the face. She didn't hesitate to say that she would defend herself because that's the right thing to do.

Ever since then, I realized that the idea of "two wrongs don't make a right" is just some escapist, double-standard term that only self-righteous hypocrites use to describe situations that they are clearly not a part of, nor do they even understand.

It is not wrong for Libya to defend itself. It is not wrong for Libya to attack the very countries that are attacking her. It would be wrong for Libya to huddle up and take the beating, which would only egotistically empower the bullies to do the same to other countries.

The only way to stop the NATO bully is to beat the snot out of it until it no longer has the will (or popular support) to continue it's campaign.

You stupid idiot! White countries are controlled by Jews who raped themselves into power! Our countries, NATO, have become just their vessels for them to ruin other countries. It has always been Jews who have done evil!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdavis

You stupid idiot! White countries are controlled by Jews who raped themselves into power! Our countries, NATO, have become just their vessels for them to ruin other countries. It has always been Jews who have done evil!

I think the Jews are raping your mind for sh!ts and giggles

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
just watching webster tarply live frrom Libya
tarpley.net...
between a half million and a million people are demonstrating in favour for the defence of gahdaffi and libya
they are all armed and the women are right out there armed too

the population of Libya is what
6 million
thats a pretty big slice of the pie...

and the NATO supported rbels are what sized comparitivley..
about the size of the party quebecois or the green party in Canada

oh oh here comee Nato to bring mold green separatist demoncracy to evil Canada
that harper he is an evil dicktater

try that in the NATO police state US (or any Nato country) and see what happens...
oh yeah they are taking your guns away...
and they want to probe your granny
and your kids
while flooding all your farmland...
and charging you up the wazzoo for stolen gas...
while feeding you poison water

Kinda makes people who make empty insults about
Mister Debt Free Sovereign Currency Gahdaffi
look like the fake ho that we now know was lying about strauss kahn...

Happy debt enslavement there natomen

jeez pertty soon the patriot americans might be joining the jihad...
they are already labeled just as terrorist as the gahdaffi
you know :
vets, gun owners, amish folks...truthers..patriots, constitutionalists, audit the fedsters
RON PAUL (and supporters) christians homeschoolers etc

PS lockerbie which justified a whole bunch of sanctions was a frame up...

edit on 1-7-2011 by Danbones because: fixed link

You forgot to mention those who grow their own food - they are terrible terrorists too.

edit on 4-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

reply to post by incrediblelousminds

That might be true but we are discussing libya's threat to europe. Not whether Gaddafi should be Libya's leader or not.

ell, that's good. Because I am not discussing whether he should be Libya's leader. I'm merely pointing out that some in this thread are actually claiming Gadaffi's a good guy, which I find just baffling.

As for your OP- I think it is just more nonsense from Gadaffi's mouth. He says all kinds of crazy things.

It's as baffling as people calling Obama the good guy and pointing the finger at Ghadaffi and calling him sadistic, evil, etc.

There's a saying that when we point the finger at another we are also pointing three fingers back at ourselves.
In this case, the saying is particularly appropriate. Is the 'allies' foreign policy sadistic? Yes. Is it murderous? Yes. Is it exploitative? Yes. Is it justifiable? No.

And domestically, the 'allies' are slowly but surely killing their own populations via poisoned food, poisoned water, deadly drugs, psychological warfare, increasing poverty and homelessness, and guns they have given to drug cartels, etc....and whilst they are killing us they are stealing our wealth as fast as they can. Those who speak out are considered 'terrorists' by their own ubermensch falsely called a government.

America is now virtually a dictatorship, the next step towards that end was slipped through along with the debt ceiling hoax so the people wouldn't notice. The rest of the 'allied' countries will soon be doing the same.

But the demonisation propaganda is working well...and people, even some on ATS are swallowing it hook line and sinker. It's Ghadaffi who is the bad guy in this debacle, even though the US and allies are reponsible for infitely more deaths and atrocities in the world than Ghadaffi ever will be.

We have no right whatsoever to be waging this war and invasion which they stupidly call a non-war and non-invasion of the Libyan people and their country, irrespective of Libya's internal politics. And let's be clear, their invasion has nothing to do with protecting the Libyan people and everything to do with a grab for money, control and power.

edit on 4-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join