It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya vows to sting Europe like swarm of bees!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

MADRID — The United States and Spain say they won't let Moammar Gadhafi's threats of attacks against Europe deter their mission to protect Libyan civilians and force him to leave power.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Saturday in Madrid that instead of issuing threats, Gadhafi should put the interests of his people first.

To do that, Clinton told reporters, the Libyan strongman should leave power.

Spain's foreign minister, Trinidad Jimenez, says countries will continue to exert pressure on Gadhafi to eliminate the threat his forces pose to Libyan civilians.

Gadhafi says Libya will attack Europe unless NATO halts its campaign against his regime.

USA TODAY
Click to read original article

Also this vid just uploaded on youtube

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
"U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Saturday in Madrid that instead of issuing threats, Gadhafi should put the interests of his people first. "

Well thank you Hillary Rodham Clinton for that is just what he said he is going to do and letting a foriegn country bomb you're people and not fighting back using any means neccicary would be an act of treason on his part.

Looks like some people have forgot who is invading who here and if we follow the reverse logic these puppets are using then we should be supplying the people of greece with tear gas to make it a fair fight when they protest about the cuts.

putting people first would involve asking 'we the people' before they open up yet another war.
putting people first is not exposing them to a counter attack in the form of a mini nuke of biological agents when it's only the petrol corporations that profit from the war.

if Hillary wants to put the people first then she should go and buy a rope and stop talking silly.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am amazed at how many of you have fallen for the blatant propaganda.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Should hit France first, they usually surrender first.

brief history lesson

when France was leaving in a hurry from Vietnam after getting their asses handed to them they also warned the u.s. not to enter, but as history taught us, we did not listen and as such we paid the price of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Please explain?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
This is getting pretty scary! Do we think this is legit?

"They could attack your homes, your offices, your families [who] could become legitimate military targets because you have transformed our offices, headquarters, homes and children into military targets which you say are legitimate - Gaddafi

I think i agree with the poor bastid. I mean really? What did he do that Syria or China haven't?

I'm not a supporter of the man by any means, but i think we are throwing rocks at the bee hive.

I say leave Libya to decide their own future

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

I don't trust our mainstream media to tell the truth of why we are in Libya. It's all about money, oil and power. The US & NATO do not give a flying fig about the Libyans. Libyans who get in the way of TPTB are "sacrificed." Afterall TPTB have their needs -- which take precedence over everyone else's.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

at least he could fall back on a solo career

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Imagine this for a scenario: Because it could well be right.

The Middle Eastern countries one by one come under the control of NATO, the US and ultimately slip into Israel's hands. Who without having the expense or human loss of mounting a fighting force she acquires all the land she wished plus control over all the ME's oil and gas resources.

By this time the USA is bankrupt due to fighting too many wars for its masters and Europe in the position of being held to ransome by its old 'ally' Israel over its power needs..

Look at Sarkozy's role in Libya carefully. His Jewish bacground is well known and Le Figaro exposed him as a Sayan for MOSSAD. This is important because one should never forget Ben Gurion 1st PM of Israel's words, "When a Jew in America or in South Africa talks to his Jewish companions about 'our Government' he means the Government of Israel." So uncharacteristically Sarkozy starts giving arms to a group of Libyans when he's not bothered about Libya before, Oh yes he has an agenda but is it for France?.

What is happening across the Middle East today is clearly an Agenda and we all know who has the most to gain

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
what's happening to Gadaffi happened to Marcos 15yrs ago, its just that Marcos stepped down peacefully to prevent bloodshed while his friend Gadaffi took his stand. He'd be dead rather than step down and watch foreigners exploit & rape his country. He knows he's country's gonna become another #@cked up country like iraq & afgan but he won't let them have their way without scratching the rapist first.

by the way, after 15yrs we've become a pathetic & #@cked up country too... too hospitable to be Uncle Sam's no. 1 b...tch

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Please circle the terrorist in this picture:

Hint: It is not Gadhaffi.

Why is it so hard for you people to realize that they are BOTH in the wrong?

second

Sure, you dislike NATO. But that doesnt make Gadaffi innocent. The man is an always has been a brutal dictator.

Well if they are BOTH wrong, then who is justified in attacking who? If they are both wrong, then they both have the right to bomb the sh*t out of eachother?

"Eye for an eye and the whole world will be blind" Ghandi.

@ The Professional, good job digging up those pics dude. People see those pics and probably think, oh they are photoshopped....... GAH!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Obama will probably 'get' Ghaddafi right before re-election time.

Trust no one sounds about right to me. They are all power hungry and fighting for some agenda that only they probably really know.

I think you are on to something.
2nd

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

HAHAHAHAHA This moron cant fight REBELS but he wants to fight Europeans HAHAHAHAHA...what a numb nut, Does anyone take this "threat" as anything more than a joke?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4Starlight2Decay0

HAHAHAHAHA This moron cant fight REBELS but he wants to fight Europeans HAHAHAHAHA...what a numb nut, Does anyone take this "threat" as anything more than a joke?

Well you don't and that's all that matters so why get stupidly Sideshow Bob about it?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Please explain?

If you dont see whats going on my explanation will do nothing to help you

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thank you to the scummy European governments who have always wished for this to happen and put us in danger...........f*ck the lot of you stupid politicians.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

well actually he is currently beating the rebels even with the aid of usa, nato and france all assisting.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Please explain?

If you dont see whats going on my explanation will do nothing to help you

As opposed to the massive help this post was.

edit on 2-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I cannot beleive the support shown for the scumbag that is Gaddafi. Please remember he did order the destruction of the plane that was bombed and downed in Lockerbie killing many innocent people,.

Yeah and guess who let the bomber out early just so Bp could win a few contracts without asking the people if serving just 11 days jail per life was justice or not.

Did you know Tony Blair was kissing Gaddffi just two years ago ?

Did you know we were selling him weapons as recent as one year ago ?

Yes he might be a scumbag but we have some scumbags to deal with at home.

After the UK and Libya kissed and made up Gaddffi push Bp nose out a bit by dealing with China and then you got CIA/MOSSAD starting a phony revolution with zionists money and thats what this is all about.

War is war and since we allowed our scumbags to start a war then gaddffi has every right in the world to respond in kind just like in every other war on this earth so you better hope he is not as mad as the zionist press tries to make him out because a man that has nothing to losse and about $4bn to play with might just have one of the 40 mini nukes that went missing from Russia or worse something nastey from a fridge.

So if anything happens then don't forget to thank Bp, Bankers and your own politicians/scumbags who only serve themselves and don't give a $hit about me, you or the civilians they are bombing in you're name.

One fina point is that the bomber who sattisfiyed public anger at the time was due to go back court on appeal and apparantly this was going to raise too many embarasing questions but i would need to do more research to know if it is true or not.

Viking9010

Thank you to the scummy European governments who have always wished for this to happen and put us in danger...........f*ck the lot of you stupid politicians.

With you all the way but too many people think these wars are going to be a walk in the park, Germans did in 1940's but this little game they have got us into might turn up something that makes the black death look like a walk in the park and for what !

The public is being kept away from downing street, out of the press and they tell us about democracy

edit on 2-7-2011 by Master_007 because: Just edited why aks ?????????

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4Starlight2Decay0

Yes ha ha funney but have you heard the one about the USA invading afganistan and they are still their ten years later.

Kill my son and 3 gran kids and then ask me if i'm joking or not and in any case Tony Blair is taking these threats serious because he set up a deal with a few banks that ripped the Libyia people off for a few billion pounds and a price has been put on his head and i've not seen him out and about for ages have you.

They said that for every $ Bin-Laden spent it cost the USA something silly like $1m and he was just a man, not world leader with friends and contacts in high places so just from a financial perspective he could bring the USA economy down a lot faster than the zionists had planned.

Did i forget to tell you about the joke were they tried to bomb gaddffi before and he now has a US fighter jet encased in a concrent hand

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
FAIL. Israel/Mossad cannot convince a country of Muslims/Arabs to revolt agains their leadership. That doesnt even make sense.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join