It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya vows to sting Europe like swarm of bees!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

He has created one of the most prosperous and educated regions of Africa

I just have to add this article to that.

Libya resumes college funding for students in US

DETROIT – About 2,000 Libyan students who attend U.S. colleges are getting a one-year reprieve in financial support after Libya resumed funding that was halted when the U.N. froze about $30 billion of that country's assets, the organization that administers the funds said.

The Canadian Bureau for International Education announced Wednesday that Libya transferred the money through its central bank to continue the Libyan-North American Scholarship Program. The funding covers tuition and monthly living allowances through May 2012 for the students and their dependents.

Even if the country is under attack, it still can support their citizens education abroad.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You should read my post on the first page it lays out exactly how much population is in support of Gadaffi its actually 70%+ percent

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

He is a bigger hero than you or me or skrazy or whatever that french presidents name is. This is the current state of africa under his rule:

* GDP per capita - $ 14,192.
* Unemployment benefit - $ 730.
* Each family member subsidized by the state gets annually $ 1.000
* Salary for nurses - $ 1.000.
* For every newborn is paid $ 7.000.
* The bride and groom receive a $ 64 thousand to purchase flats.
* Major taxes and levies prohibited.
* To open a personal business a one-time financial assistance of $ 20.000
* Education and medicine are free.
* Educ.Internships abroad - at government expense.
* Stores for large families with symbolic prices for basic foodstuffs.
* Part of pharmacies - with free dispensing.
* Loans for buying a car and an apartment - no interest.
* Real estate services are prohibited.,
* Buying a car up to 50% paid by the State.
* No Payment for electricity for the population.
* Sales and use of alcohol is prohibited.
* Petrol is cheaper than water. 1 liter of gasoline - $ 0.14.

Has skarzy ever done anything remotely comparable?

I commend and my gratitude to you for this post similar to my post on the 1st page it shows who the Real Terrorist are The U.S.A NATO Etc.

They probably couldn't have it that the Libyans were living a prosperous life So The U.S Israel Europe NATO had to Attempt a Coup'De'Tat Via the Rebels

Starred!

Here's the first part of my post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Western Half of the Country consists of about 70-80% of the Libyan population (So the U.S ,Nato Led rebels are the Minority) The U.S and Israel and NATO (North Atlantic Terrorist Organization) are terrorist Organizations they are trying to have a coup'detat against a leader that has brought much prosperity to the Libyan people.

edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well i seen this coming NATO have totally wrecked libya killing civilians on the way in the name of peace how any country can get away with bombing a sovereign country and destroying a country's infrastructure and not expect payback is beyond me!!
Now gadaffi is or is willing to play the same game its only right in my book what they have done to his people and country what would america do and france and britain do . If anything does happen its because of our spoilt war mongering greedy leaders .

They say gaddafi has continued to slaughtered his people what a loads of propaganda that is i have seen no EVIDENCE at all he has done that i have seen armed rebels downed and forces loyal gadafi dead thats it,

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

You know what ? NATO like to attack weak targets. Syria has the same situation, but NATO doesn't care because Syria is another thing bigger.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
I am too ill informed of the facts on Libya to form an educated opinion on this matter ....but if you have the sneaky ability to lay out a big guy when you are small, you don.t broadcast your intentions?

It sounds like bull and bluster.

Here's some backround information on gaddafi
edit on 2-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry about gadaffi attacking europe he hasnt got the power or the backing from other muslim countries, he is just talking out his a#se like hussien, as for gadaffie planing another lockerbie well he hasnt got the CIA to help him plan it this time so it wont happen, he is a loser who is trying to scare the civilians of europe into forceing their goverments into stoping their attack on his regeim

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Gaddafi seems to have the backing of his people and his nation is under attack so anything NATO nations get they deserve like every western nation the people need to stand up to their corrupt leaders

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Maybe attack like a swarm of cockroches, all the bees are dead! or maybe they will attack like a swarm of turd flies. they have the smell downpacked.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
just watching webster tarply live frrom Libya
tarpley.net...
between a half million and a million people are demonstrating in favour for the defence of gahdaffi and libya
they are all armed and the women are right out there armed too

Yes I agree he does have wide spead suport and the zionist press will be shown for the liers they are by trying to fool the public that 99% of the population hate him.

Eye for an Eye !

He has a point and is quite within his right to fight back after we killed his gran kids and son so now ask yourself what would you do if you was him.

At the very least he will have some biological weapons and maybe a mini nuke or two i would think and it would be a bit of a shame if he used them because the majority of the general public are against the attack on Libya but our puppets strted a war regardless of what people think.

Anyone that stands up to the zionists and the banks are alway painted as being mad by the zionist controlled press and so many people fall for it and we can debate all day about Gaddffi's mental state but we can have a much shorter debate if we talked about Obama being a lier and is he in the pockets of the banks.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

true it only gets as bad as we let it.

But how do you stop your army from invading places. We're not even allowed in the building.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
swarm of bee's would maybe suggest a suicide attack?

edit on 2-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I cannot beleive the support shown for the scumbag that is Gaddafi. Please remember he did order the destruction of the plane that was bombed and downed in Lockerbie killing many innocent people, not to mention the poor souls on the ground at Lockerbie. And let us not forget the killing of an unarmed policewoman outside the Lybian Embassay called Yvonne Fletcher. And what about in this war in which Gaddafi's troops threatened a massacre of towns and villages and have indeed committed war crimes. And what about the reports of those troops being burnt alive and buried alive in underground chambers for disobeying Gaddafi.

Not to mention the fact that the guy is certifiable! Gaddafi innocent? Dont make me laugh. He is anything but. He has blood dripping from his hands and he cant deny that however much he tries to. I hope he faces justice but that his own population administers the justice just as the people of Iraq did with Saddam who lost his head in his execution.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Bad PR move. Just when the world may have started to turn to question what's going on in Libya (with the numerous reported NATO attacks on civilians, cost of it during very hard times in Europe and USA), they threaten civilians here that have nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Gaddafi seems to have the backing of his people and his nation is under attack so anything NATO nations get they deserve like every western nation the people need to stand up to their corrupt leaders

No Not every person like many of us support NATO's Atrocious Actions NATO(North Atlantic Terrorist Organization)

Since we are the few we will be arrested if we try to overthrow our government, doesn't really make it our fault so i hope people wake up to the USA and European/Israel Terrorists

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
With Europe's desperate attempt to clean up the mess they created in the first place, its only reasonable he fights back.
NATO is extremely hypocritical in choosing their targets - They picked a fight with Gaddafi even when his supporters far outnumber the rebels but won't do anything in places like Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Yemen where protesters and rebels are getting crushed.
After Libya, I guess Syria is next in the line

edit on 2-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone saw the pictures from yesterday, but it looks like he has an entire country on his side. Probably because he does.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Someone pointed out that 70% of Libyans support Gadaffi. Has anyone checked this because if its correct who actually is the aggressor here - its NATO bombing that 70%.

NATO is not there for free will, they will bleed Libya for its wealth and resources and merely use it as a base to control along with Israel all the ME resources. If war escalates, NATO could loose bases and equipment but Libya as one of its base countries will loose its soul.

The information I get on British tv is either Cameron's line or its from people who have left Libya for their own personal reasons. I rarely hear the other side of this situation.

We have thousands of Brits leaving Britain every year for their personal reasons, many would site a lousy dictatorial Government that only protects the super rich and their organisations whilst supportng itself and its 'friends' by raiding pension funds and imposing taxes on the rest of the population down to even the poor.

Its crushed our and especially our kids hopes for the future by its policies, driven the standard of living down by its cuts to public services and its enforcers kill and have been deliberately trained to beat people if they mount protests.

I read Gadaffi puts funds away for Libyans to study for free abroad. Does the British Government do this? Not on your Nelly! It only really protects the funds of the rich so they can pay for their education, whilst the rest of the populace strive and ending up some £25,000 in debt to the rich again.

Are we any better off in reality than many of the Libyans? Gadaffi murders dissenters know a government that does not? We all know people die here under mysterious or suspicious circumstances if they speak out.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well im stuck in Northern Ireland so i doubt he will target here, as he once said "I believe ireland should be ireland" so im sure he knows over here aint pro brits ! lol

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
It's an interesting phenomena on ATS that people decide that Gadaffi is some kind of saint, because he finds himself at odds with Western Powers.

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by Samuelis

They want Gadaffi Dead but he did nothing compared to Syria and they haven't even taken action against Syria

The U.S is extremely hypocritical

I suspect you mean NATO, and not the US, right?

Are you saying, then, you think NATO should attack Syria?

I hope Gadaffi gets his payback

So you're rooting for Gadaffi? Even as he murders his own population? I dont support this NATO action. But to claim Gadaffi is innocent is odd.

I'm routing for Gadaffi, Holmes.

Enjoy life under a NWO. Worse than any Gadaffi regime broheme.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join