It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my police brutality video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

(i hope the vid works, i've never tried this before)

this is the police brutality compaliation i made today. i hope you like it.

(i dont own any of these videos)www.youtube.com... tle
edit on 1-7-2011 by nikkibee because: (no reason given)

REMINDER:
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on July 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

he video apparently didn't take. I guess you will have to try again.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Fixed

Hit the quote button on my post, look at the code and you will see what to use when embedding.

edit on 1-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

ohh thats how you do it, ok thank you!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
pretty heavey stuff NB
sandf

where are we going to?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
That DUDE and the two cops behind him need to be fired on the spot
for being so incompetent in doing their job.

Mr. Dude if your out here reading this. Pick on someone your own size.

On a side note, I do not believe all cops act this way.
edit on 1-7-2011 by jam321 because: oops

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Wow that video is... scary... 2 parts especially so.

The part where the police "wall" opens up and they run in and grab 1 person at a time, drag them behind the wall and it immediately closes up...

Also, the cops threatening the people with his taser. Pointing at his neck and balls demanding answers.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
With the first few clips I'm not so sure about police brutality.
As for the youngster, well he was disrespectful and somebody had to tell him better than he was taught, although it was excessive.

Most of these people were in a space of public disturbance.

Here is a soundless clip from 2007 in SA, where students were simply sitting in a pub and beaten down and assaulted, as the police moved from floor to floor, brandishing machine guns and even firing into the roof.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Andries Tatane was shot and murdered during a "service delivery" protest in South Africa.
He was attacked by police when he tried to help an old man out of the way of a water cannon.

Since April this year, he's become an inspiring figure of holding the corrupt NWO self-enrichment politicians to account, as we increasingly see the war on crime being used as an excuse to deal violently with civilians and attempts to silence the press.

He inspires many to think beyond the divide-and-rule racial rhetoric, and for all the people in the nation to remember their revolutionary roots.

Viva Andries Tatane!

edit on 1-7-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It seems the real police brutality still goes on behind the scenes, when people from downtrodden communities are arrested on minor charges and then die in police custody.
Nothing can ever tell the world of the horror they experienced.
Visible brutality is not the real brutality when peaceful activists are tortured and killed.
The street-cops are just the first line of defense, and rarely kill or hold the activists.

Just take the Mauritian Creole reggae musician Kaya (Joseph Topize www.cannabisculture.com...) .
He was arrested in 1999 for smoking pot on stage at a legalization rally.
For this the police murdered him in custody, and the following riots brought the island's capital to a halt for three days, and cost 50 million Dollars.

The funeral clearly shows the anger of his community for this needless police atrocity.
It seems almost contrary to how the US keeps it's dissidents alive with a constant daily regime of drudgery, anti-depressants and mental anguish.
They prefer the promise of procrastinated show-trials to a quick martyrdom.
The possibilities of "civilized sadism" seem endless in the Wikileaks saga.
The implied message to computer geeks is real.
But in the end it's all the same hell promised to those who dare speak out against corruption and injustice.
They're all classed as "unpatriotic" to some regime that history will spit on.

Anyway, here is the Joseph Topize funeral, and many people could identify with those emotions.
We don't see the violence and brutality - but this small community let everyone know how he died as a peaceful, loving musician at the hands of sadistic beasts.

edit on 1-7-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
While I find that video provocative and informative in and of itself, was there a point you were trying to make or some facts you wanted to bring to the table by posting it? A solution maybe? Just posting a video without any context, support, or detraction just wastes electrons.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

there was a few reasons i made this: 1. i wanted to show that police brutality happens everywhere.
2. i was tired of watching 5 minute videos only to see there is absolutely no brutality happening 3. i was REALLY bored. 4. i wanted to show there is many types of brutality- trapping people on a stairwell and gassing them, beating people, threatening to taze someone to death.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This makes me sick, and honestly scares me. I couldnt imagine being surrounded by a wall of masked men with bats for protesting what I belive in. We need to fight this.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It is obvious that these particular civilans were not disturbing the peace. They were not rioting, fighting and distroying property. A lot of them just seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Isn't there some legal recourse for these people? Possibly a class action law suite against the police departements for assult and battery and brutality? The police need to be held accoutable for doing this to lawful citizens or this will continue to get worse. The police have become nothing but power hungry bullies. Protect and serve the public is gone. The new motto is to bully, harrass, intimidate and assault.

Basic assumption of all police is that everyone is guilty until proven innocent, everyone is lying and everyone is a threat to the cops own personal safety. This absolutely WRONG! This false inital basic assumption is what starts them on the path to civilian abuse. It instills them with irrational fear.

They need to be retrained or fired if they can 't be retrained. The first assumption is that everyone is innocent until proven guilty and people that are not acting agressive are not threats.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

great compilation man!

Thank you for putting this together.

best of luck to you

top topics

join