It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM's War on Ron Paul Continues - DEACE: Stoner Obsession Derailing Paul’s Message In Iowa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone learned anything from 2008?

Ron Paul will raise a lot of money. What does he do with it?

Ron Paul will do very well in every non-scientific, online, and internet polls. You know the ones that don't mean anything.

Ron Paul support does not come from registered Republican voters. You know the ones that actually vote in the primaries.

Ron Paul does not have a snowballs chance in hell.

It is not a conspiracy.

The Ron Paul Fantasy needs to end. (I thought it ended 4 years ago.)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

The Very First Line In The OP States CLEARLY, This Is Not An Attempt To Create A PRO-Ron Paul Thread.

Did You Read ANYTHING? Or Just Saw Those Horrible Two Words "Ron" & "Paul" And Start Typing Your Tirade??

With/After That, I Am Done For The Evening...Enjoy Your/The Hate.

Skol,

t

PS Thank God For Jameson & IPA
edit on 7/1/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: typo

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
reply to post by Carseller4

The Very First Line In The OP States CLEARLY, This Is Not An Attempt To Create A PRO-Ron Paul Thread.

Did You Read ANYTHING? Or Just Saw Those Horrible Two Words "Ron" & "Paul" And Start Typing Your Tirade??

With/After That, I Am Done For The Evening...Enjoy Your/The Hate.

Skol,

t

PS Thank God For Jameson & IPA
edit on 7/1/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: typo

Sure sounded like you were crying about Ron Paul pathetic attempt to run for the Presidency.

Just trying to explain why it will never happen......ever.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ron Paul is too fringe on too many issues. He's not presidential material and will never get a majority vote...regardless of how the media portrays him.

Yes, I will agree, at least on some news articles I have read, that he is often barely named....but this comes from both sides of political media.

His stances are too drastic, and despite how he is portrayed on ATS, he has an incredible amount of damaging comments through the years.

The fact alone that he would not have voted for the Civil Rights Act will destroy him...regardless of his reasons...especially when added with the Ron Paul Newsletter and the racists comments within them...regardless if he wrote them or not.

The fact that he wouldn't have taken out Bin Laden the same way as Obama if he had the chance is a problem.

People here seem to give these problems a pass here when in reality these are all big strikes against Ron Paul and they will be an issue should he have a chance to win the Republican nomination for President.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm with the op. I don't buy into the Paul fantasy utopia, but it is funny to watch the polls. Paul supporters are a small, but vocal minority within the gop. The powers that be must not have invited him to the Bohemian grove for what Nixon called "faggotry" and therein lies the reason why he sits at the bottom of their carefully controlled polls. There is no real election. It's all smoke and mirrors. Anyone remember when Obama and Hillary left for the weekend before the convention? And coincidentally a bilderberger meeting was taking place...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
I'm with the op. I don't buy into the Paul fantasy utopia, but it is funny to watch the polls. Paul supporters are a small, but vocal minority within the gop. The powers that be must not have invited him to the Bohemian grove for what Nixon called "faggotry" and therein lies the reason why he sits at the bottom of their carefully controlled polls. There is no real election. It's all smoke and mirrors. Anyone remember when Obama and Hillary left for the weekend before the convention? And coincidentally a bilderberger meeting was taking place...

I hate to admit, but I do believe you are closest to reality with your above post.

At least it makes for some interesting debate.

Regards,

t

top topics

<< 1   >>

join