It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Alive and Well in Police State of INDIANA: Police Substation Inside Elementary School

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by hotbakedtater

They aren't there to police the classrooms and alot of parents are actually asking for this not just the school board, I for one would request it as I think it's a great idea.

And how is there going to be retaliation on a crime victim here? I don't often hear of retaliations on crime victims at police stations, rather that happens when the victim returns home or at a later date, not when they are surrounded by police.

If anything this will increase the safety of the school and the surrounding neighborhood and i'm all for that.

Well, crime inside police stations does occur. These results are from the first page only of the google search:

www.adaderana.lk...

www.inewsone.com...

www.wxyz.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Police officers don't belong in schools? Really?

Just about every public high school across the U.S has some sort of juvenile officer posted up at the school during school hours, or close by. Is this for conditioning kids to feel comfortable around police officers so that when martial law is enforced they won't even bat an eye? No matter how many times you're exposed to police, every time you see them, you're going to notice them, they're not just going to blend in.

Also, I wanted to mention D.A.R.E officers. In my experience D.A.R.E officers seem to be the laughing stock of the police department, which is probably why they get stuck with the job. However, D.A.R.E officers are they're for a good reason. They try to educate young children about the harmful repercussions of using illegal substances.

By saying that putting a substation in an elementary school is furthering the indoctrination of the NWO and a police state, is also saying the same in regards to juvenile officers and D.A.R.E officers as well. Which is just a ridiculous assumption. End of story.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Double Post.
edit on 2-7-2011 by BEAST1E because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I was wondering if someone was going to mention D.A.R.E. I am so glad that my kids were never exposed to such a program. I would rather tell them the truth about the so called war on drugs and our government's and police department's hand in it than let them get some D.A.R.E. cop's halfassed version of the truth.I sat through that program and as did many of the now adults who are drug addled out of their minds. And the worst part is that maybe if some of those kids had had a real source of information about drugs and how things really work they might have been able to avoid all that.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
I was wondering if someone was going to mention D.A.R.E. I am so glad that my kids were never exposed to such a program. I would rather tell them the truth about the so called war on drugs and our government's and police department's hand in it than let them get some D.A.R.E. cop's halfassed version of the truth.I sat through that program and as did many of the now adults who are drug addled out of their minds. And the worst part is that maybe if some of those kids had had a real source of information about drugs and how things really work they might have been able to avoid all that.

I wholeheartedly agree with you here. The D.A.R.E program was and is a complete failure, and will continue to be. Our school children get spoon fed this crock of poo year after year to no avail.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by wheresthetruth

The substation being in the school itself is the beginning of the police state, all police states begin somewhere.

I also will add;

with municipal budget problems leading to many police layoffs,

it's very possible we will soon see "State" takeovers of police departments.

Private contractors are already doing some of this !

After the "States" can no longer handle the problem,

we then will see "Military" policing .... National Guard, even regular active duty M.P. units.

then, god forbid, U.N. forces right here in the USA !

Don't think this can't happen !

efforts to get people (including kids !) "comfortable" is well under way in the USA !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join