It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Tangled2011
I am sat in Northern England and the local news channel has just grabbed my attention. They are about to talk about cash points that will/could dispense gold. I guess this is step 2...but why and how will they go about this.
I'm no genius, so please forgive me lol...but could this be the plan:
1) Bring in cashpoints that trade gold
2) The gold market is flooded (supply and demand)
3) As gold is currently highly thought of because very few people have it, if a every man on the street could own
some, surerly this would "de-value" it.
4) People buy gold as they worry about the monetary system crashing (which in my opinion will, and it will be
by "their" choice, its their purpose, and their goal
5) The monetary system crashes, the common man (sheeple) think.."oh well at least I have gold"
6) The common man realises, everyone else has gold and it doesn't mean as much at they thought!
....of course I could be overthinking and have it all very wrong...at least i hope so! However I can't help but wonder what is going on.
P.S I know these cash points already exist, but to have them everywhere seems suspicious