It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time for everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hello all.
Been coming on here for awhile now so I decided to create an account. Have not ever took the time to participate in forums before. Seen many all over the net but never took the time to post a comment. So there is a first time for everything.

ATS seems to be the most diverse and interesting of all I've seen and look forward to being a part of it. Although I don't know if I'm actually going to be able to contribute much other than my own opinion's ,which I do have a lot of
, hopefully I might be able to add some different thoughts and ideas to the conversations.

Quick thing about myself is I live in the midwest, pushing 40, spent my entire life living in the country, own my own business in construction and looking forward to getting started on here.

So see you all in the forums

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KISSAEA123

Hi KISSAEA123, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome. Working in construction? im sure you might be handy on the 9/11 forum.
Not that anyone on this site would think it was a controlled demolition. !!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KISSAEA123

i agree with you. same for me, too

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You should make as many comments as this is a good means in which the Federal Government can gauge how this diverse population thinks! I think this is important for "them" to know "us"! Just as it is important for us to know you!

Thanks for signing up! We need more voices, Strong and Clear, honest voices! Yours was very strong as I believe you represent Middle America!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hello from Texas and WELCOME to ATS
Enjoy the Forums ...This place can be addicting sometimes
Love it !! To me its like sitting at a round table in someones home haveing discussions..Without them knowing you are in your underware !! HAHAHA.. Have a blast !

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join