It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superviser Suggests Southern Cal become it's own State.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Riverside County Superviser suggests Southern California should sucede the State and become it's own state.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...
Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone apparently thinks so, after proposing that the county lead a campaign for as many as 13 Southern California counties to secede from the state.

Stone said in a statement late Thursday that Riverside, Imperial, San Diego, Orange, San Bernardino, Kings, Kern, Fresno, Tulare, Inyo, Madera, Mariposa and Mono counties should form the new state of South California.

I Say GREAT!!! C-YA!! Wouldn't Want to Be Ya!!!

We want Mono County though.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
honestly, socal IS its own state. i can't believe SF and LA are in the same hemisphere really.
i think its a great idea.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think this is a great idea. Let's move forward on this. Where can I sign the petition?

Southern California should get it's way on this one. I'll take liberal Northern Californians over Hollywood anyday.
And I'm not a big fan of liberals. Or Hollywood phonies for that matter.

They can't have Mono County though. We want that County. Mono County is home to the back entrance to Yosemite,Mammoth Lakes and Ski Resorts, and of course Mono Lake.

In case people didn't know,Mono Lake was once a great Lake. During the water scrambling, stealing from this Lake for use downsteam in Southern California, it was going DRY!
abclocal.go.com.../assignment_7&id=5478885

Thanks to a group of "tree huggers" that drew attention to the plight of this salty water source, to be stolen for financial gain, the theft was halted.

Southern Cal can have the rest of Southern Cal.(We'll discuss Kern County later)

Go For It!!!!

You guys watch our back on the Southern border,and we'll keep an eye on those pesky Orgonians!!

We'll meet in the middle to share wine,avacodos,picnics and remember the bad old days when we were one.

YOU keep the Mayor of Los Angelos as your intern governor,and we'll keep Jerry Brown up here.

Fair enough?

(Rubbing Hands on this one)

Oh... Ya gotta take Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein in the deal to be your representatives, or we get Santa Barbera.

Deal?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This link gives a better overview of the Owens water Mono debacle. Other link is dead.

www.writework.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think this might be my greatest work.

ouch I am so hurt I'm not being recognized for using a 21 year old college kids essay as my documention and validation.

Once again, don't shoot the delivery person over the content.
That means "don't shoot the messenger" for you commies.

She did a great job explaning of businss as usual for Government withhisory from the 1900's.

Are Commies still an enemy word to use for hate and destroy?

Is anti Freedom Fighters better?

I'm staying on topic, Does stealing from individuals for the best of more people, always work out fair for everyone.

So screw the entrepenure that knew that land was going to be worth something later.

We as a Government take when we want anywhere.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Why did they exclude Los Angles? Too corrupt to save?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
reply to post by niceguybob

Why did they exclude Los Angles? Too corrupt to save?

Los Angles Mexico???

Might as well be its over run with illegals, gangs and and a dieing city.

The only reason Los Angles county is still there is the votes it controls in Sacramento.

Many projects in Riverside, Imperial, San Bernardino, Kern, and Inyo, counties have been blocked by groups from Los Angles county.
In the area where in live at least three solar projects have been blocked by TPTB in Los Angles county and Sacramento.
If Los Angles county can not tax it or make money from it they have the power in Sacramento to block it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think that Jeff Stone is just trying to resurrect his career after Anonymous stepped on it.

He was fined $16,000 for failing to properly report $84,052 in campaign contributions. And giving jobs and perks to family members. he also was the architect of Ordinance 884 which was an attempt to ban people and Anonymous from protesting in front of Scientology's Gold Base. In my opinion his is a typical corrupt politician.

inlandpolitics.com...

www.pe.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-7-2011 by DSmith200 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join