It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama orders air strikes in Somalia... War number 6...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
I can't believe Obama even got voted in. He is shifty, look at his name.

The next election is going to be just as bad. I bet there isnt even going to be another US election.

WW3, elenin, 2012 etc.... He is sure playing out what was biblically foreseen to happen in that region.

Why dont you all scream for his head. Impeach the antichrist. Dont sit back eating fried chicken.

With all the people that disagree with what Obama is doing, you could surely start an uprising!!!

Whoa there hoss!! If u think Obama and Bush before him were voted into power then your not firing on all thrusters. The voting process only keeps the population sweet by giving them the 'Illusion' that they voted for the guy who becomes president.

In actual fact Obama like all the others before him are put in power by 'Selection' and not 'Election'. And this crap with the different parties like republicans and democrats like the same we have in the UK. These parties are all one party. They have the same agendas and the same policies. They are just an 'Illusion' for the sheeple!!

And another thing while my blood is boiling. Watch Obama when he does a speech. You should see the strings above his head. Why should you see strings? Because he's just another bloody puppet of the New World Order! Probably has a stick up his ass too!!

Some sheeple in this world are so dumb!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

OH MY GOD.

This is kinda like, what I knew but didn't want to know, and now I've heard it, and I still don't want to know it, but must face it.

"We can take out seven countries in five years". Ending with Iran.

I think I'm going to be sick.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Oh yes. And all this to take the natural resources of each country they invade and take over the governments. World Domination is what it's all about. Look at the middle east oil reserves. Where are they?

1. Saudi Arabia (The US has those rag heads in their pockets!)
2. Iraq (Already conquered by spreading lies of WMD and terrorism)
3. Iran (About to be invaded by declaring more lies that they are harbouring terrorists, threatening Israel and building Nuclear Weapons)

Now we have Somalia soon to be invaded on the lies of Humanitarian grounds. Then we will have Syria invaded after the CIA and Mossad have finished provoking the government and peoples riots.

Then we will come to the penultimate ending of the free world.

World War 3

As Obama always says: YES WE CAN!!!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join