Obama orders air strikes in Somalia... War number 6...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Or it could have something to do with the fact the Somali Government requested it and we complied with the request.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Has Obama come to destroy the USA along with a few other countries on the way? What is his real agenda?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
Don't forget Sudan is going to get really messy soon (July 9), along with Ethiopia, Nigeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast, etc, etc... Africa is going to explode in the coming year.

Add Iran to the list(s)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
Has Obama come to destroy the USA along with a few other countries on the way? What is his real agenda?

Instead of a Nobel Peace prize, he should have been awarded an oscar for his campaign performance.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I can't believe Obama even got voted in. He is shifty, look at his name.

The next election is going to be just as bad. I bet there isnt even going to be another US election.

WW3, elenin, 2012 etc.... He is sure playing out what was biblically foreseen to happen in that region.

Why dont you all scream for his head. Impeach the antichrist. Dont sit back eating fried chicken.

With all the people that disagree with what Obama is doing, you could surely start an uprising!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
if any of you have a problem with this, it can only be because you're so racist.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

War # 10! Those pesky domestic terrorists with the "Don't tread on me" bumper stickers. (With every 12th war, the 13th is free )

And if we are to believe Alex Jones: "There's a war on for our minds" ------- War #11.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

Dont sit back eating fried chicken.

Ummmm......what?

What are you trying to imply with that comment?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I remember thousands of terrorists firing automatic weapons,50 cal machine guns and shoulder fired rockets at American troops killing a number,I remember these same terrorists claiming they had BEATEN THE AMERICANS,these same terrorists promoted their particular brand or rather peddaled it based on this VICTORY over america.These terrorists wore the clothing of men women and children to confuse their targets.

Welcome to the real world so called WARLORDS.,look up--wayyyyyyy,wayyyyyy----UP.We see you now,each individual carrying a weapon is identified before ordinance is delivered.

Thank god these drone attacks do not have a high percentage of collateral damage ,IN FACT MOST HAVE LITTLE TO NONE.

Strike away Obama,and England and anyone else with a bone to pick,and the innocents in somalia can begin lobbying for a one-world government to stop the bullying.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by MasterAndrew

Dont sit back eating fried chicken.

Ummmm......what?

What are you trying to imply with that comment?

I told you on previous occasions nightgypsy, that you do way to much eating of
fried chicken, and sitting back. It will catch up with you someday.
Don't say you haven't been warned, Again.

Obama though likes it when people sit back and eat fried chicken.
Plays into his greasy hands.
edit on 2-7-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The list will only grow over time.

Bet on it.

Too damn much money involved to not continue down this path.

Pretty damn sad.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
if any of you have a problem with this, it can only be because you're so racist.

Hopefully this is sarcasm... but you never know with the Obama supporters.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I was stationed in Somalia in 2007 and we had already been there for about 2 years. Spec op on the ground, Navy launching aircraft, 5 inch rounds and tomohawks into Somalia. The fact we're attacking Somalia is just now getting out surprises me.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

In all fairness to the anointed (peace be unto him) he actually only started four wars:
- Libya
- Yemen
- Pakistan
- Somalia
Iraq and Afghanistan are juniors eff ups.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Bombing Somalia is like spitting in the Hudson. It's just something everyone does. It's anarchist homeland. And quite honestly, a place where humanity is a lost idea.

Let them burn.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Yemen and Pakistan Bush went in on occasion, he also naval-bombed Somalia.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada

In all fairness to the anointed (peace be unto him) he actually only started four wars:
- Libya
- Yemen
- Pakistan
- Somalia
Iraq and Afghanistan are juniors eff ups.

Not really he said he would end them immediately which makes Obama a Liar

The wars still continue to this day.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by Lynda101

Instead of a Nobel Peace prize, he should have been awarded an oscar for his campaign performance.

Yup because hes VERY good at "acting"

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It's all one big war guys.

Borders don't exist in reality, maps are fictional.

Check the satellite maps and normally they have no borders, they have to color them in.

The War of Terror is actually just one big war. It's global and it's never gonna end.

Be terrorized!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I remember thousands of terrorists firing automatic weapons,50 cal machine guns and shoulder fired rockets at American troops killing a number,I remember these same terrorists claiming they had BEATEN THE AMERICANS,these same terrorists promoted their particular brand or rather peddaled it based on this VICTORY over america.These terrorists wore the clothing of men women and children to confuse their targets.

Welcome to the real world so called WARLORDS.,look up--wayyyyyyy,wayyyyyy----UP.We see you now,each individual carrying a weapon is identified before ordinance is delivered.

Thank god these drone attacks do not have a high percentage of collateral damage ,IN FACT MOST HAVE LITTLE TO NONE.

Strike away Obama,and England and anyone else with a bone to pick,and the innocents in somalia can begin lobbying for a one-world government to stop the bullying.
I also remember that video where the guys in the chopper were unloading on some dudes who were holding cameras, and then they shot up the ambulance when some people came to save their lives. There ended up being kids in that van, and they were just trying to help them out.

Personally I think fighting with these drones is pretty cowardly, killing somebody from 30 miles away by remote control is a lot different than shooting him or stabbing him, it doesn't really show any skill it just shows who has more money and resources at their disposal. I think the whole idea of war is stupid anyway. We may be able to talk and build cool things but deep down we're just are a bunch of apes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join