It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th of July, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
WARNING: You will be confused. You will not like my form.

If you must, get on your high horse and tell me I am not a prophet. Although, you will only be guilty of aiding a false-prophet if you choose to go that route.

So please, participate in a little game I like to call imagination.

4th of July, 2011;

Lets look at the U.S.A's Independence Day:

all from the following:/ www.usa.gov...

Fourth of July is Independence Day

Independence Day honors the birthday of the United States of America and the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. It's a day of picnics and patriotic parades, a night of concerts and fireworks, and a reason to fly the American flag.

On this day in 1776, the Declaration of Independence was approved by the Continental Congress, setting the 13 colonies on the road to freedom as a sovereign nation. As always, this most American of holidays will be marked by parades, fireworks and backyard barbecues across the country.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________

July 4th was once a day of pride for Americans, and while it still is for some, many of my fellow citizens have forgotten the true purpose of the 4th and now see the day as yet another excuse to sin.

Will our nation pay the price for our ignorant and barbarous ways?

I believe so. And this toll may be collected on the 4th of July, 2011.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________
my feeling for this date is based on developments concerning the following; I will not get into specifics because I know how little you guys care or believe anyways. (gotta love it though, otherwise half of ATS would commit suicide everday a new prediction appeared.
take a joke)
>Middle East
>CIA
>Pentagon
>Senate
>The States
>DOW
>Strikes (note: ferry strikes are the key, but all the others are important as well)

7/4/11:
The Sun will rise on Lady Liberty in Glory as the Stars and Stripes are flown in a proud, albeit ignorant, manner throughout the 50 States.
The Moon will set on a Nation which has lost it's Liberty, taken by an evil that was selected and nurtured from the beginning of time. We will forget our Duty. We will forget our Honor. We will only remember the lies, the deceit, and the "enemy".

(what has 49 stars and 12 stripes?)
Figure that out, if you will. Honestly though, it can mean anything, to anyone, so feel free to post your interpretations.

Don't you just LOVE the accessibility of the internet, where you can say anything, and it will incite a response?

I do love it, and I say "MAYBE"...

[propheticcryptic] (oops, I mean PatriciusCaesar)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
false flag eh?

it will be interesting how this whole nebraska situation unfolds....or is nebraska a cover for something bigger going on.......

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't even...

What exactly happened in your dream? What is the big "revelation" here?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
I don't even...

What exactly happened in your dream? What is the big "revelation" here?

Yeah, may I have the dream or what ?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15."
Ronald Reagan

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriciusCaesarmany of my fellow citizens have forgotten the true purpose of the 4th and now see the day as yet another excuse to sin

lol whut?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Are you saying New York's gonna be destroyed?

you say what has 49 stars and 12 stripes..
an America without a state, specifically one of the original colonies since the stripe is gone as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

Originally posted by PatriciusCaesarmany of my fellow citizens have forgotten the true purpose of the 4th and now see the day as yet another excuse to sin

lol whut?

Getting as drunk as you can isn't acting with liberty, it's acting with ignorance.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
lol I really don't know many people who have more than a beer or two on Independence Day. Its a time of being together with your relatives and grilling hot dogs- most aren't going to get #-faced and be judged in front of their in-laws or whatever.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriciusCaesar

If you must, get on your high horse and tell me I am not a prophet. Although, you will only be guilty of aiding a false-prophet if you choose to go that route.

Well that makes sense. Not.
Maybe it's because I'm sober? Yeah, that's it. If I was drunk, I'd understand perfectly.

And then it goes downhill from there.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LHP666
reply to post by PatriciusCaesar

Well that makes sense. Not.
Maybe it's because I'm sober? Yeah, that's it. If I was drunk, I'd understand perfectly.

And then it goes downhill from there.

Amen, if only I was incoherent from Xanax and sleeping pills. You would be a god Op, If only but I'm not incoherent. Op, I still don't have a one idea of what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriciusCaesar
WARNING: You will be confused. You will not like my form.

I must say, you were very close on this particular prediction. However, it is not all about your 'form,' it is also your attitude. This is just not a good attitude to express as the opening statement to your post.

Since it is already clear that you think that your form is confusing, then I have no motivation to even try to make sense of it. You would have been much better off to have let people decide on their own, if you are posting nonsensical gibberish or not. For now, I will just take your word for it.

Constructive Criticism
How you choose to take it, is entirely up to you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
wtf are you taking about?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i never believe these posts but i really hope one day i can see a real "dream" come true.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So where's the big earth shattering kaboom? I was hoping for an alien invasion or a global zombie cataclysm at the very least.

top topics

join