It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since US does ``support`` over Libya : 132 bombing sorties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
AFRICOM: AF, Navy still flying Libya missions

Air Force and Navy aircraft are still flying hundreds of strike missions over Libya despite the Obama administration’s claim that American forces are playing only a limited support role in the NATO operation.

“U.S. aircraft continue to fly support [ISR and refueling] missions, as well as strike sorties under NATO tasking,” AFRICOM spokeswoman Nicole Dalrymple said in an emailed statement. “As of today, and since 31 March, the U.S. has flown a total of 3,475 sorties in support of OUP. Of those, 801 were strike sorties, 132 of which actually dropped ordnance.”

That's a SUPPORT ROLE? 132 bombing runs?

Really? Obama lying once again. What a surprise.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I must say, it only makes me look forward to Palin or Bachmann getting in next year.

With a hawk, you know what your getting, with a 'dove' like Obama, you only get deception.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Obama lies like Bush lied
same old same old
no matter who is SELECTED next
it will just be more of the same...

just wait till they have to deal with the "white alciaduh"...
haha "Patriots" in America

they will lie about that too

edit to add
which since Nato is bombing in support of alCIAduh in Libya
is all reather confusing...

brown alciaduh good
white alCIAduh bad...?

edit on 2-7-2011 by Danbones because: edit to add

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I must say, it only makes me look forward to Palin or Bachmann getting in next year.

With a hawk, you know what your getting, with a 'dove' like Obama, you only get deception.

Regards, Skellon.

It's just that...come on. As if they really care about you, it's naive at the least and then delusional to believe what you say. Let me explain; These "opposition" politicians point out mistakes and say they would do better, TO GET YOUR VOTE. After that, it's the same story and the cycle continues to repeat itself. However, don't let this little truth get in your way, and no, don't bother with the "anarchist" argument either. Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
hmmm good news to me.

top topics

join