It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Octomom: "Babies disgust me"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Chrisellesm you write better then I do.

Good job.

Im a hack writer.

lol - there was no chrisellesm in this thread - i went off looking to see which one was the good writer!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the kids. She had six kids and chose to have more, but nobody popped into the future and asked those kids, "Hey, you wonna be born?"

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
10 minutes in the limelight up already? boo frickety hoo

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Octomom denies giving the interview referenced in the first post:

sour ce

"I Love ALL my children," she told TMZ.com. "I do not regret them and it's ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies."

Suleman told the gossip site that every single statement attributed to her was made up, and she even refuted some of the claims, such as the allegation that she retreats to the bathroom to get away from it all.

"I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the rest room," she said. "I could never lock myself in the bathroom for hours."

Suleman did not indicate whether she intends to sue the magazine.

I think she should sue, how dare some rag make up such lies and attribute them to this woman.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Thanks for posting your findings!
I would sue, too. If she didn't say those things and their lies caused her kids to be taken away, they're evil.
On the other hand, I still believe the woman needs help and I hope she gets it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
For all of you that are sympathising with this woman please do some research on her.
It's a play for sympathy.

Read about her, it is internet so you may have to wade through some garbage to get the truth.

She popped out her last litter not two blocks from me on our collective dime, she has worked bilking the system to a high art form, all that plastic surgery? Paid for by you and me, the in vitro ditto,
Her neighbors in la habra hate her and pray every day for her to lose her house and just leave them alone.

Just read up before you start feeling sorry for her.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Babies are annoying and I dont even have one.

I'll take a puppy or even a freakin hamster over a baby any day!!

And anyone who brings one into such a MESS of a planet nowadays is an IDIOT anyways.

An IDIOT.

...so I'll take that puppy please. Yep.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wow an informative and educational and relevant topic. Octomom

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Between this one and Casey Anthony, it should be clear that it is not welfare moms causing all the problems, as we have all been indoctrinated to believe.

Welfare actually is a needs-based program created to keep middle-class homeowners from falling into poverty, and shrinking the tax base. Back then, the government knew a little goes a long way to help people over rough patches. So the whole term is misleading.

What I want to point out is that both of these women are obviously problems for all the rest of us, as well as for their unfortunate children. (God bless you, poor Caylee).

So here is a nod to all the moms who do not fail their kids, even if it means living in poverty, in project housing, or even in poor areas that one would not otherwise choose, because it means being together and raising their children according to their needs and talents. Same for moms in the middle.

Same for moms in better financial or social circumstances. These women show true mercy when they share with their sisters, and reach their hands out to the poor by sharing clothes, furniture, whatever. Giving rides. References. Introductions. Leaps of faith.

Moms, and Dads, you rock. I will try to embed Tupac's "Keep Your Head Up" and it is from him to mothers who care.

*bows to good moms* Big love to you!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
For all of you that are sympathising with this woman please do some research on her.
It's a play for sympathy.

Read about her, it is internet so you may have to wade through some garbage to get the truth.

She popped out her last litter not two blocks from me on our collective dime, she has worked bilking the system to a high art form, all that plastic surgery? Paid for by you and me, the in vitro ditto,
Her neighbors in la habra hate her and pray every day for her to lose her house and just leave them alone.

Just read up before you start feeling sorry for her.
I have read everything about Octomom, I am besides a Ctist, a fan of mindless celebrity gossip. I have watched all her interviews, and there is no dount in my mind the poor woman is mentally ill.

I will gladly support mothers and their children with my taxes, instead of the money going for senseless waste and wars. The children did not ask to be here, and the poor woman is struggling daily. Her DR has lost his license, what kind of idiot was he implanting all those eggs for her?

She paid for them and the surgery from a settlement off worker's comp. That is called money earned. She pays for the kids now through her infamy and celebrity. That is called earned money. I cannot find anything that said welfare or me and you paid for anything she did, I would like that sourced, please.

Don't tell people to read up before feeling sorry for her, it is called compassion and some of us have it for people others have vilified.

Why is she vilified?

The media tells us to hate her.

She was on Oprah, with Suze Orman, and I will despise those two bitches for eternity for using and abusing Octo Mom like they did. Suze the old bag badgered to say she regretted her children, it was shameful of Suze and I cannot stand the cow now.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
this makes me sad. I have 4 children and admit freely that there have been times when those little monsters have chased me into my room where I sat on the other side of that door downright weeping.... little hands coming under the door the whole time like some sort of zombie invasion.

LMAO!!! Okay, that may be the most amusing.. and horrifying... thing Ive ever read on ATS.

I have 3 kids ( 17, 12, 5.. all girls. I started having them later in life after college and career and then spaced them out because Id lose my marbles with more than one toddler at a time) .. and I run my home like a boot camp.. with bouts of shore leave depending on behavior and job performance ( their "job" as kids involves school and chores). Ive never had to hide anywhere.. thank God!
Seems to me Octomom views and treats her living human children like accessories or collateral.

WIth this woman, if her kids manage by some miracle to make it to adulthood, they are going to be out of control undisciplined losers.. Im afraid. Forget her.. she is pretty well past help and has made conscious decisions concerning how she wants to screw her own life up. Im more concerned about the children. They need some help and intervention. Where the hell are her family members?! With her history of repeated bad decisions and saying she wished she never had her kids.. there is a way to remedy the situation for everyone involved. This includes new loving homes for kids and helping her on her way to not having any more kids she will openly and in public regret later.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saya13
I think it is time that she came out and admitted that she is completely overwhelmed and needs help. Granted, she probably should have already done so, but if she really did say those things, it seems like her situation has just gotten worse. Instead of putting her down and saying how stupid she was for having so many kids, I believe we need to worry more about the welfare of the kids that are here now.

Amen!....the children are here...she needs help...they need help. I know that for a while she was on several talk shows...and some offered help....from what I heard...she is difficult to get along with...and pushed the people that were trying to help her ....away. From what I understand...she has burned a lot of bridges...(so to speak)....word has gotten around...and she is not being offered as much help right now. I am just hoping that some very tolerant and patient people will step forward and really help her and her children. Also...I think she has had some really sad and weak moments and said things she dosen't really mean in her heart.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join