It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order 13575 "RURAL COUNCILS"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Some suggested that I was lazy when I began this thread with just a few words and the news clip. However, my intention was to simply introduce the subject where the pros and cons were discussed to some extent and allow the members to decide if this was important enough to investigate; a few thought so and in a couple of cases posted links to the actual document Executive Order 13575. For the record, none of what is going on in my country is funny, except in some sadomasochistic fashion and I am not such a hypocrite as to not confess that I do find some kind of sick pleasure in seeing people reap their karma.

However more to the point, there is much I never post or make comment on because what I think, consider and particularly my conclusions are not going to be popular, to say nothing of safe. This aside, a rational person should be able to consider all the facts, conclude from a consideration of the accumulated signs and hints what has happened, what is happening and what is coming just down the road. Are you ready? Is there anything you can do about it? Are you going to be in a better position to do something later? It is your "Canoe" and up to each and every person to decide for themselves.
edit on 2-7-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
This is authorized by the Patriot Act:

the Patriot Act is illegal according the
the US Constitution and any law created
based on that illegal act is also illegal.

this also makes the TSA atrocities at the
airport also illegal.

it also makes the entire creation of DHS
illegal as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
if there was nothing sinister about this
then why did Obama use an executive order
instead of putting it up for a vote in congress.
He went behind their back to do this.

I am not posting in support of the EO, however I thought I would answer your question.

Sec. 2. Establishment. There is established a White House Rural Council (Council). Sec. 3. Membership. (a) The Secretary of Agriculture shall serve as the Chair of the Council, which shall also include the heads of the following executive branch departments, agencies, and offices:

(bolding mine)

The EO is establishing an Executive Branch council, and as such the Legislative branch (Congress) has absolutely nothing to do with it. The President has complete authority with regards to anything internal to the Executive branch of government.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Indigo5

First, the term "Stakeholders" is a buzzword used in UN Agenda 21, which this whole thing is so obviously a part of, and Obama is definitely a stooge for the One World Totalitarian UN Order.

"Stakeholder" is a word used a million times a day in the professional world and is not some secret buzzword for the NWO.

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Second, it is not the function of government to provide telecom to rural areas or to poor people via income redistribution, which is what it amounts to.

Infrastructure...The government builds it for the welfare and prosperity of the people.

Unless you think the railroads and national highways were some secret NWO plot?

Honestly, I appreciate the response, but when a poster thinks "Stakeholder" is a NWO buzzword and Telecom infrastructure is a NWO scheme, I think he have a radically different view of "reality".

Best..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Why is the DOD involved? Simply because this is a boilerplate White House "council", where ALL the departments are listed. It's exactly the same as the White House Council on Women and Girls, or the White House Council on Automotive Communities and Workers (2009)

Here's all three.

www.whitehouse.gov...
www.whitehouse.gov...
www.whitehouse.gov...

Like those two it creates no new laws or authorities. All it is intended to do is provide coordination between the departments on those specific issues of shared concern.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join