It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did gadhafi just add his name to list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com... from the link

Defiant Gadhafi threatens attacks in Europe
sounds like a terrorist to me, what do you think?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

"We can decide to treat you in a similar way," he said...

Who gives permission to our leaders to bomb Libya? Its obvious that he still has a big support from Libyan people. If he is a terrorists then he is just as same as terrorist from Europe and US - our leaders.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
news.yahoo.com... from the link

Defiant Gadhafi threatens attacks in Europe
sounds like a terrorist to me, what do you think?

No sounds like retalliation to me,it's called pay back.The allies have committed a act of war.What's good for the gander is good for the goose.This is called tit for tat.Be careful what you wish for you just might get it.
edit on 1-7-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Terrorist? Was the United States terrorists when they retaliated to pearl harbor? Nato has no business over there anymore. Just as Gadhafi has no business attacking Europe. The whole thing is just stupid. The masses need to see through the lies.

edit on 1-7-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

er no we the USA formally declared war on Japan, we did not threaten them, we bomb them we, fought them... and we won, we nuked them 2 times before they surrendered (you think one would have done it) should we do the same now? get er done.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

well bring it on get it over with all ready ,enough with talk, lets see some action, we are all itchy for a nuke war right? So do it! is this what you all want?? nuke till you glow and an other one killing by an unseen face at any time ? more freedoms taking in the name of freedom? because of the threat no aid to his country because it might fall in the wrong hands? who pays then, him, or his people?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

let's put them in the ring , a free for all, who walks out, wins but the others must be dead! we can call it the king of the world death match, winner takes all, and then the world must conform to that winners way of dictator ship/Constitution and he/she gets it for life, and then it starts again.
What you think of that world? just our leaders in the ring , till death, one walks out, the winner of the world.

I am for it, Obama your my man can i have you say yes? bush you too what do you say?; man from Tex.
we all know the other leaders we would like to see there buts kicked by other leaders little ill from NK vs Chavez, the prim minster of France vs prim minster of Canada ect, ect, ect.

How long do you think it would last 10 rounds one day, one month, or one year? or would never happen, they would rather send you and me out to fight each other for them and we are too eager to kill one an other for it to happen this way

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just a heads up, this may be another false flag to get boots on the ground. I am yet to confirm this statement from any Libyan or African sources. The closest I could get was:

Ten nations ready to attack Ghaddafi regime

www.afrol.com...

If anyone can prove me wrong, please do. There is another thread about this at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

It would never happen. They are too busy with smiling at cameras. Of course they would send people like me and you instead.

top topics

join