It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT News Anchor talking about Satanists in the US Government and explaning it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So I just stumbled upon this. Many have speculated, and many know that apparently this is the case. But for some reason RT News is starting to talk about this in a highly public fashion which is apparently taboo in those circles. I am not a follower of any religion created by man, but I still find this interesting. I am sure the Christian's will start getting all riled up since many of them are "Republicans".

edit on 1-7-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Thanks for sharing. I never knew they turned the stars upside down.

Whenever I have doubts concerning my insanity over topics as such………………

I always pull out the information on the Bohemian Grove to help solidify my madness

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Oh, noooooes! Not RT being quoted as a legitimate news source again! :bnghd:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This was just posted: www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11719708#pid11719708

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

RT is million times more legitimate than the US corporate propaganda media which is proven to lie again and again

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That they had turned the stars upside down is news to me. Although I think Satanism in government extends far beyond the republican party and much farther back in time. Let's not forget that ground was broken for the Pentagon 60 years to the day before 9/11. It is definitely good to try to get the word out to the masses, but to use it as a partisan tool of just condemning republicans is deceptive.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Satanism is actually a better religious philosophy then Christianity. Satanists don't kill people because they are gay, Jewish, Moorish, etc.

Of course though, all religions are bogus.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Nice find, I totally never noticed that, just double checked the RNC homepage, you know just to be sure that it wasn't a one-off, and sure enough they still have the stars displayed that way.www.gop.com...

I am sure the Christian's will start getting all riled up since many of them are "Republicans".

Those very same Republican Christians then need to read the Franklin Coverup, since Bush Sr is all connected with Satanism (no offense to the non-harmful Satanists, don't feel bad they hijack all religions equally) in that book, written by a former Senator, not just some random conspiracy type either.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Hijaqd because: add disclaimer for Satanists

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

RT will say ANYTHING that appears even a little negative about the United States; it's sort of their raison d'être. The truth only happens on RT by coincidence and sheer dumb luck.

At least the US news will take the truth and spin it their own way. At RT they're not interested in the truth, only what sounds good.

You know what? I just saw this on one of your other posts, and I'm sorry I replied to you at all:

Originally posted by USAisdevil
The faster Russia performs the nuclear purification of USA,the better it is for the world . Russia is the fist of Archangel Michael and USA symbolizes Satan , and your culture is immoral and luciferic in nature . As it is prophesied Russia will destroy the Satanic Empire of Ahriman and so it shall be.

In that same post you claimed Ahmadinejad is Jewish.
Dude. Did you hear about that on RT?
edit on 1-7-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
RT news are paid for by Russian government, it transmits in English only. Very, very trustworthy. After all ,it's totally not an (awkward as it is) attempt to destabilize US. No. It is only to deliver truth (or pravda).

US media is certainly driven by its own agendas. But it is not a foreign government one.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
truth in media i cant stop laughing doesnt matter what part of the world you live in they all have agendas.

so what satanists are people too and they have the right to practice their "Religion" as they see fit.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
Oh, noooooes! Not RT being quoted as a legitimate news source again! :bnghd:

And if this isn't a bot. Who in their right mind would consider the majority of "news" legitimate these days? What universe do you live in?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It did sum up the situation very well. So the next step is how to exorcise this satanic cult without destroying what is good about America? A return to truly independent media is one thing that that comes to mind, the internet is helping on that front but it can be a complex and time consuming job sorting out the facts from the fiction. A UN commission on 9/11 also comes to mind. Disclosure on UFO's could also aid in shining the light on some of this dark side, more promotion of alternative energy like Blacklight Power and Rossi Cold Fussion over oil and gas will also help.

These economic problems are more of a global issue, perhaps this exorcism may need to extend around the world to put some integrity back into the system before the cracks in the dam burst?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There is a larger question surrounding the logo of the Replublicans.Why is it a Elephant?Elephants are not of America (Extinct Mammoth's don't count).So why the choice of a Elephant?It has to do with the red and stripes of the American Flag and a eight pointed star.So can you work it out?If you can you will find the hidden hand that feeds you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Was it me or did he seem to get off to a nervous start?

He probably didnt sleep that night.
Yea I had no clue they turned the stars upside down, in fact I never realized what direction they were in. It would prove even further they are satanist if the stars on the american flag would have been turned. Meh o well, who woulda thought people in are gov't could be messed up??

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Perhaps the new star logo has an esoteric meaning, but I doubt the anchorman really believes this. I may be wrong, but I believe he is just using the satanistic alignment of the stars as a metaphor to demonize the Republicans.

The anchorman is Thom Hartmann. He is more or less a hack for the Democrats. Sometimes I listen to his radio show on noliesradio. Normally you can't listen to this guy for 10 minutes or more without him bashing the Republican party one way or the other. I have never heard him speak about esoteric or occult themes before.
www.thomhartmann.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Western media is full of propaganda BS , as for RT they are too subtle that allow their guests to speak rather blah blah themsleves like western corporate propaganda media . and rt emphasises on facts , western propaganda media circus which outrightly lies or ignores issues

as ahmedinejad being jewish , its from western newspapers....

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 3-7-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

top topics

join