It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory On Mind Abilities.. (A Must Read)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yes bandit is correct it is a myth it has been a known myth for awhile now you can try to debunk it be my guest.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
that CPU example does not compare to the human mind. That is a very bad example, because all the tasks given to the CPU end up in one place. The brain only uses a portion of its brain for certain tasks, like walking, and other body movement is controlled on portion of your brain, the ability to reason is another. Computers are more compared to sheep. They only eat, and take orders. That is what computers do, take orders, it dosent has the ability to reason, and feel emotion based on the user. Thats why you cant compare a human mind to a computer, and that is why we only use 10% of our brain, because we have no reason to use the full amount, because our better half of our brain scientist still dont understand, which is why I believe we dont use our full brain power.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
did you know that having psi powers actually makes you use 10% of your imagination

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
For the past 4 months of studying and being a student of ESP, I learned the the power of your mind

1. Everything is patience and visualization, there's not much people can teach you, its all about finding yourself, patience, focus, and strong belief.

2. Many people take years to learn these abilities, but its all worth it just take a 30 minutes a day to practice Psi balls, and mind focus.

3. The average human uses 10% of the brain, well if thats the caes what if we could use even 25% that would make us very powerful

4. As I have practiced and theorized, I have also increased in imagination.
What If we could reverse time with our minds, its all visualization. So if we visualized it everyday for a certain amount of time, what would stop us. Heck if we can interstellar travel with out minds why not. Other abilities i think we have are the ability start fires, freeze things, teleport, control minds, read them, and destroy them. Any thing your mind can think up is possible, one thing we human have is the lack of patience. Espcially us that live in cities. We think everything is what you see is what you get, and you better get it fast. In a span of 4 months i have found that, that is not true, your mind has unlimited capabilities, as long as you can imgine it, you can do it. With time that is, the key is patience. I would like to hear alot of peoples thoughts on my theory.

Four months of studying ESP and this is all you got from it? I don't even claim to have any ESP abilities (or even desire them for that matter) and I could have told you most of this stuff.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Four months of studying ESP and this is all you got from it? I don't even claim to have any ESP abilities (or even desire them for that matter) and I could have told you most of this stuff.

If thats you have intrest in PSI why are you here commenting? And I told that to people who seek instruction on how to learn PSI. People that want to learn usually seek instruction and I told them that, thats not the way you should try. So please do not patronize me, I didn't write it to empress you.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX

If thats you have intrest in PSI why are you here commenting? And I told that to people who seek instruction on how to learn PSI. People that want to learn usually seek instruction and I told them that, thats not the way you should try. So please do not patronize me, I didn't write it to empress you.

I'm sorry, but when your thread's topic says "A Must Read", I thought it may be something pretty informative. I guess the moral of the story is, looks can be deceiving.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Mouse, check out the link they posted in another one of your threads. Very informative indeed, download the e-books on the top left...

Three Fundamentals
Sight Spectrum Theory
Mental Plane Laws

www.uyta.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
thanks for the link bandit i will check it out now

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join