It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reason For Becoming A Student In (PSI)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
4 months ago I would have told people they were crazy believing in Telekinesis, but my mother told a story to freak me out.

4 months ago my mom and I was watching the Discovery Channel when they had a special on people with Telekinesis and PSI. I laughed sarcasticly at the special at the Idea of this. My mom made this statement "What are you laughing at you did it once while you were 6." I paused for a moment
and asked her what happned.

She said that I had acted out at the grocery store and continued to do so as we walked in the door at home. She stated that stormed to my room in a tantrum where my brother who was already 18 (or something close to that age) was talking to a girl. she said while he was screaming for me to get out, and my mom was screaming for me come out and do my homework I showed a very nasty (evil I guess) face. She said when she grabbed her belt and came to snatch me and while my brother would not stop screaming for me to leave the room I screamed in the mist of it all and the door suddenly shut in her face and my brother got silent. "Everyone just stared at you", my mom said and left it at that. When I asked her what happned after that she just said I dont know and layed down to continute her Channel Surfing....

I had to know more so went to my brothers house in which he is 30 now, and I asked him around the question to be safe. I asked him "Did I ever do anything strange as a kid?" He replied you were a kid stupid lil kid. And I asked him if I ever did anything you wouldnt forget like close a door with out touching it. he immediatly replied "That wierd $&#% you did when I was with Lisa, that was the weirdest thing you did, but I dont know how you did it." But he left it at that and continuted playing Halo on his X box.

After that I started doing research on the net and found out about spontanious psychokinesis, and that it can happen anytime and can sometimes be mistaken as a ghost.

Then on I researched more and become a solid believer and student of PSI.
Now i work every night and day at what I do....

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
www.psipog.net...

I dunno if u have seen this

But it could help you

gl

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
yup, iv been using that site as one of my main sources to concentrate on PSI Balls

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
here is another good site.

www.uyta.com...

i like doing thier Telekinesis Test 1
www.uyta.com...

i dunno if its some type of trick but its easy for me to stop the Pendulum

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well making psi balls is fun but i like throwing them at soda cans and watching the cans fall by them self.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
if you can do that - shoot a video of it and post it on here - i want to see

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
yea it takes tone of practice but i dont have anything to tape it with im too pore to afford a camera

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And I can transform into a Tractor Trailer, some call me Optimus

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
REALLY THAT IS COO WAIT A MINUTE U R BEING SACASTIC ARENT U!!!!!
sarcasm

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why yes, yes I was....But I guess that warrants a warning. Now being silly here, all serious here. So let me get this straight. Person starts topic, people input their opinions, and what not.

So, people who have supposed PSI can comment, not someone who has opposite view, or just wants to make a funny. Got it. So, 15 and under can talk about their mind powers, but I can't? Opps, another warning MOD?

new topics

top topics

join