It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: WikiLeaks Priceless MasterCard Parody Ad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
reply to post by dadgad

I see no logical end game for there to be any reason to doubt that Wikileaks is anything more than what it says it is.

how convenient for msm and ptb to have whackyleaks "leak" something they need in order
to set their agenda and put their plans into work. hackers, spies, government, business,
agents, psyops... it smells like a set up. lol. it's a show for the dumbed down masses.
and the only thing whackyleaks did was a nice little pr campaign for corporations such
as twitter and google. actually, it's a good plan, when you think about it... masses are
under an illusion that "something is changing for the better", "media" as such gets it's
"credibility back", dictators from poor countries are being removed, a few corporations
get some good pr, stockholders get moneys, obama gets a nobel peace prize... easey
peasey!

probably wrong, but still... lol

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggerbanks

Originally posted by guessing
Isn't he the Antichrist?

I heard he was...

Only to the people who have everyone else by the balls. To 98% of people he should be regarded as a hero. And the other 2% should be exposed. This is a messed up world we live in.

That 2% are dumb Americans....lol

The 98% are the rest of the world....

Most average Americans just believe what ever their Gubberment tells them without question.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Anybody else notice the blatant advertisement for Apple... First shot.. Apple MacBook Pro... while Assange is buying an iPhone online.. then he gets a call from his Lawyer on his Apple iPhone... ? It almost seemed more like an ad for Apple then Wikileaks.

But I still respect 'em... i'm just wondering... what this parody sponsored by Apple or what?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
Anybody else notice the blatant advertisement for Apple... First shot.. Apple MacBook Pro... while Assange is buying an iPhone online.. then he gets a call from his Lawyer on his Apple iPhone... ? It almost seemed more like an ad for Apple then Wikileaks.

But I still respect 'em... i'm just wondering... what this parody sponsored by Apple or what?

Exactly! He is incorporated!

A celebrity in the making.
edit on 2-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911

pffft, dude said 9/11 truth "annoys" him. that speaks volumes.

Way to twist words and take them completely out of content. He said that he hates false conspiracies like 911. Which is true since there is no evidence to prove a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen3273676

Originally posted by The GUT
What's remarkable to me is that Wikileaks has an Ad. That's sooooooo Corporate.

Somebody help me here: What was the priceless "change" that happened as a result of the leaks? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

anyone? ahh most people know wikileaks is one of the reasons for the overthrowing of dictators in the middle east., tunisia? before egypt where the guy with the vegetable cart lit himself on fire and wikileaks released some files that showed the dictator( i think his name was sh#thead) of personaly pocketing large sums of tax cash in a very poor country. which in a sense led to all the unrest in places like egypt, yemen, bahrain,jordan etc. so basicaly because of wikileaks there are 2 countries that overthrew oppresive dictatorships for democracy and more than a few trying. ahh it happened recently ahhh it was all over the web/news/general conversation ahh its still happening right now? ohhh you didnt know i thought that was some lame attempt at a stab at wikileaks. love wikileaks or hate em but theyve been/are the catalyst for huge change on this planet. as far as them being a cia front(i have no idea) they have made it more poular to disseminate secret government info to the world tho.

Yeah, there actually was an "anyone" with a decent answer. I see your argument and it's not without merit.

But I can't let them off the hook for all the outstanding propaganda and goodwill they generated for the Obama admin & it's Diplomatic core with timely and crafted bits of info that seemed to justify just about every rotten action that some in our gubmint perpetrate on the world.

Those riots for "Democracy" usually turn out to either be more ploys of our own making and/or end up with one of our puppet dictators at the helm again anyway. That's historical fact. Democracy good...Imperialism not so much.

Wikileaks, at the very least, and in my opinion, has been used by the intel agencies to fairly good effect.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by psyop911

pffft, dude said 9/11 truth "annoys" him. that speaks volumes.

Way to twist words and take them completely out of content. He said that he hates false conspiracies like 911. Which is true since there is no evidence to prove a conspiracy.

really? if there is no evidence, why mention it? nah nah, it's typical bull# from the left when
it comes to 9/11. julian is just one of those gatekeepers from teh left. could be wrong, still...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Because it was an interview and the topic of conspiracies came to discussion? He is constantly bombarded with requests to release information on 911 and ufo's etc. by people who dont know how wikileaks works.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Good stuff, Thanks op

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I Really Really hope he puts this ad on TV !! Id love to hear the response from Masterbater Card!!
and the others....I think I'll cut my cards in half now!!! kinda boycott them from now on!!
edit on 2-7-2011 by StumpDrummer because: forgot to add before post

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

This is a sad post dude. I guess you really dont get "it" about WIKI Leaks and sites like ATS
One of these days you might

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Assange should have known that Mastercard (Big Banks) wouldn't hand him money that tends to contribute to bad PR for them. The Banks and the Government run as a single entity (both are puppets) he can't cut off the left arm and expect to be stroked by the right.
I'm all for Wikileaks letting us in on some secrets, but having to wade through 10000 pages to find 10 lines worth reading gets a little boring. I think they should concentrate on specific areas of information, then release pertanent info regarding those areas. Not just evey snippet they come across. That to me would make them more believable and relevent.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by StumpDrummer
reply to post by Ironclad

This is a sad post dude. I guess you really dont get "it" about WIKI Leaks and sites like ATS
One of these days you might

explain get "IT" and sites like ats, are you comparing wikki leaks and ats as being the same?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Brilliant!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That is just... excellent.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join