It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: WikiLeaks Priceless MasterCard Parody Ad

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Wikileaks being backed by the CIA to leak top secret Intel on country's corrupt dictators (who control the world's last untapped resources and the Suez Canal, or have plans to challenge the dollar’s hierarchy) for an international syke~op with the intention of igniting a Middle Eastern revolution for "democracy" and to add another reason for "war:"

Priceless...

Total nonsense.

Just another contrarian, spouting illuminati paranoia. He takes a "what if...?" and makes it true (in his parochial mindset) by fertilising it with current (though irrelevant) news.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by diggerbanks

pffft, dude said 9/11 truth "annoys" him. that speaks volumes.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Natwest part of the RBS group is trying the same $hit on with PressTV

Judge, Jury and executioner.

Still it is highly profitable starting a war with someone like Libya and then seizing all the money from their bank accounts not that it ever reaches the public coffers.

Did i tell you we have a banking sytem you can trust and the best democracy known to man

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Poor Kings, Queens and Statesmen> Seems they are trying to reach a goal with a deadline and time is beginning to tick quicker

Im actually enjoying the show.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Lol, good post, i found that video quite funny!

pffft, dude said 9/11 truth "annoys" him. that speaks volumes.

Yer, hes pretty seedy if you ask me,another no-history "hero" lol...

edit on 2-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
What's remarkable to me is that Wikileaks has an Ad. That's sooooooo Corporate.

Somebody help me here: What was the priceless "change" that happened as a result of the leaks? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

I'll type this slowly so you can follow...The "change" from BigGov hiding information from it's citizens to:

.....................Freedom of Information...................

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Somebody help me here: What was the priceless "change" that happened as a result of the leaks? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

No, because some ppl are dumb and dont read articles on the internet and dont understand what wikileaks is. So a simple video is good for these kinds of people.

Just look at geohotz, he made tons of videos when sony wanted to ruin his life, where is he now ? Working at facebook. If he hid the corner and didnt try get any public appearance, he would be in jail right now. The world isnt as simple as you think it is mate.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

Saturday, July 2, Amy Goodman will moderate a conversation with WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange and renowned Slovenian philosopher, Slavoj Žižek.

Sponsored by the Frontline Club, the event will be broadcast from The Troxy theater in London. Democracy Now will broadcast a live stream of the discussion starting at 11am EDT at www.DemocracyNow.org.
(in about an hour)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Oh Assange really smells like a patsy indeed.

Look how they incorporate him into the public mind. This is classic soft mind control publicity. The approach here is very tricky. You get to hear soft yet enticing music. The set is filled with bright light. The voice is of a fatherly caring figure, speaking to you in a dangerous world. He speaks about all the hardship and injustice Assange the protagonist has had to endure. About all the money he has lost, implying how corrupt the world is. Still the in the end. Success is priceless.
The whole aim is the show Assange as a hero and he is presented in a way as if it is you. By looking over his shoulders you may feel like him of want to be like him.

Then the classic one liner in the end.

''There are some people that don't like change. For everyone else...there is wikileaks''

When I see this type of publicity I know that I am being conned. When I hear the one liner I know that the socio-engineers are at work.

Some interesting symbols maybe? These are shown right one after another.
Rose.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6b98dec22c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Owl?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/470972220642.jpg[/atsimg]

Mushroom?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ca4a1ed60e6.jpg[/atsimg]

Finally. This is the real message they want you to get.

SIT BACK AND
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3312734f23af.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Excellent -- thanks DB
S&F

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by diggerbanks

Originally posted by neo96
peaved me off assange? who cares him getting cut off has nothing to do with the fact hes a hacker?

and the dude is suppose to be under house arrest and still gets to make ads ? nah

that dude should be locked up.

he hasnt changed anything at all not one thing is different now.

Why on Earth should he be locked up you moron?

When the police try and find incriminating evidence on computers, according to your retarded logic they are hackers too, so should they be locked up?

You sir represent so much that is wrong with people.

Wikileaks is merely "filling the hole" left by our Media. He is doing the job that USED to be called "investigative journalism." If the Pentagon Papers were revealed today, the rest of the media would be talking about "how they got those papers" and asking for their heads -- because they are owned by the same corporations who run our government.

I think people have forgotten that reporters used to investigate and challenge the PR that companies and government handed them -- that's why this seems so "strange" from Wikileaks.

>> Hey, I've got another one;
Visa: It's everywhere you want to be -- but nowhere we don't want you to go.
Paypal: We made payments to Drug Lord and expatriated Dictators as easy as payments to Amazon.com -- but we have our standards. We cannot tell you what those standards are -- that's company policy.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

anyone? ahh most people know wikileaks is one of the reasons for the overthrowing of dictators in the middle east., tunisia? before egypt where the guy with the vegetable cart lit himself on fire and wikileaks released some files that showed the dictator( i think his name was sh#thead) of personaly pocketing large sums of tax cash in a very poor country. which in a sense led to all the unrest in places like egypt, yemen, bahrain,jordan etc. so basicaly because of wikileaks there are 2 countries that overthrew oppresive dictatorships for democracy and more than a few trying. ahh it happened recently ahhh it was all over the web/news/general conversation ahh its still happening right now? ohhh you didnt know i thought that was some lame attempt at a stab at wikileaks. love wikileaks or hate em but theyve been/are the catalyst for huge change on this planet. as far as them being a cia front(i have no idea) they have made it more poular to disseminate secret government info to the world tho.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

You really have to dig deep to find an owl on a bookcase (you know, "smart" reader of books) and a mushroom on a coffee cup (must be about nuclear armageddon or something).

We don't have to LOOK under the covers to watch the big conspiracies in the world -- they are right out in the open. The groups that are against Wikileaks have blood on their hands -- it's pretty simple.

"The real message they want to give you is to donate..." -- Like ONLY corporatists are allowed to make money? Every group that is anti-war, anti-ignorance and anti-robber baron, seems to have someone set the standard that they are supposed to burst onto the scene of the capitalist world WITHOUT using money. We've got churches that beg for donations or some kid and Jesus is going to starve. We have Hospitals that beg for money when they bring in money from Cancer patients hand over fist. We have charities that commonly have 85% overhead.

Leaking documents from the Governments and secret organizations around the world is a tough way to make a buck -- you'd think it might be risky. But regardless -- the ONLY other option, is that they were government funded - and I suppose THAT wouldn't meet your standards either?

>> No matter where the truth comes from -- it stinks. And people smell the BS but don't blame the Bull for making it.

Since Al Gore told us there was a problem with human emissions changing the climate -- there was something wrong with them. If it were anyone else; there would be something wrong with them as well.

There is NO challenge to the status quo, that does not get derided, hounded and persecuted. EVERYONE apparently in our government has dirt on them -- and that dirt might come out conveniently, after they challenge the status quo.

There are a million "accused" offenders that are NOT on the radar. I wonder when Dick Cheney is going to go to trial.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen3273676

anyone? ahh most people know wikileaks is one of the reasons for the overthrowing of dictators in the middle east...

Well, the "crisis" in Libya however, seemed a LOT LESS supported by the general public. However; those OTHER countries that the US and UN are not "saving" have a lot less oil and did not start trying to sell Oil in currency that is not the dollar.

There are a lot of OTHER inconvenient details like; Honduras was clearly NOT a constitutional crisis; the President was targeted by the US state department and military because he was raising minimum wage.

In Haiti -- same thing. We put Bastards in power all over the place, and as soon as they try and charge more for resources or domestic labor -- they become enemy number one.

>> I THINK the complicity with governments that are on the surface "opposed" to the USA with the USA is what is causing the great anger.

... I'm still waiting for the Public at large to figure out that the US and Israel are NOT really foes of the government in Iran -- we are propping it up. The only way the corrupt theocrats can keep power is to continuously have an external threat. Likewise, without Iran and Palestine's continuous threat with token attacks -- the Likud party in Israel would be kicked out on their corrupt useless asses long ago.

"NeoCons" like the Bush administration (and now Bush 2.0 with Barack), NEED a threat.

>> Note that every time the Japanese people protest a military base in Japan, North Korea launches a missile into the ocean.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

I'm curious. What doesn't have socio-engineering in it anymore?
And everything that you mentioned is just good marketing. Yes, that is the purpose of the video.

And for the others.
If I'm to understand correctly, we are to believe that Wikileaks is secretly working for the government, which presumably Master Card is also in on, and this whole freezing of Wikileaks accounts is a diversion tactic to make us all think that the two of them are really not working for the same entity? And that all of this is simply a series of smoke and mirrors and smoke and mirrors and more smoke, to get us to ... ???
I don't know. What is the ultimate conspiracy here? I see no logical end game for there to be any reason to doubt that Wikileaks is anything more than what it says it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
reply to post by dadgad

And everything that you mentioned is just good marketing. Yes, that is the purpose of the video.

And for the others.
If I'm to understand correctly, we are to believe that Wikileaks is secretly working for the government, which presumably Master Card is also in on, and this whole freezing of Wikileaks accounts is a diversion tactic to make us all think that the two of them are really not working for the same entity? And that all of this is simply a series of smoke and mirrors and smoke and mirrors and more smoke, to get us to ... ???
I don't know. What is the ultimate conspiracy here? I see no logical end game for there to be any reason to doubt that Wikileaks is anything more than what it says it is.

Yes it smoke and mirrors. I think wikileaks is used to put countries like pakistan in bad light.

Very little up to nothing has actually proved anything bad about the west. Very little, insignificant stuff.

And the amount of documents makes no sense. It's too much. And entire documents. The majority of them are useless and add nothing at all.

It smells like a cia diversion to me, a pr stunt.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
reply to post by dadgad

You really have to dig deep to find an owl on a bookcase (you know, "smart" reader of books) and a mushroom on a coffee cup (must be about nuclear armageddon or something).

We don't have to LOOK under the covers to watch the big conspiracies in the world -- they are right out in the open. The groups that are against Wikileaks have blood on their hands -- it's pretty simple.

"The real message they want to give you is to donate..." -- Like ONLY corporatists are allowed to make money? Every group that is anti-war, anti-ignorance and anti-robber baron, seems to have someone set the standard that they are supposed to burst onto the scene of the capitalist world WITHOUT using money. We've got churches that beg for donations or some kid and Jesus is going to starve. We have Hospitals that beg for money when they bring in money from Cancer patients hand over fist. We have charities that commonly have 85% overhead.

Leaking documents from the Governments and secret organizations around the world is a tough way to make a buck -- you'd think it might be risky. But regardless -- the ONLY other option, is that they were government funded - and I suppose THAT wouldn't meet your standards either?

>> No matter where the truth comes from -- it stinks. And people smell the BS but don't blame the Bull for making it.

Since Al Gore told us there was a problem with human emissions changing the climate -- there was something wrong with them. If it were anyone else; there would be something wrong with them as well.

There is NO challenge to the status quo, that does not get derided, hounded and persecuted. EVERYONE apparently in our government has dirt on them -- and that dirt might come out conveniently, after they challenge the status quo.

There are a million "accused" offenders that are NOT on the radar. I wonder when Dick Cheney is going to go to trial.

No. If it is a mushroom it relates to ancient mushroom worshiping cults.

Symbols in adds are there for a reason. There are no coincidences. It is a very controlled scene. Everything is thought over, checked, double checked etc.
Secret societies leave their trade marks behind. It's how they communicate with eachother and the world in general. You should know that by now.

I am not saying these symbols have any such meaning. I am just wondering why they are there. I suspect something, that's all.

Wikileaks makes no sense to me. The amount of documents leaked is just monstrous. It never used to go that way. Spies would only find documents that were of relevance, one or two papers. This is just absurd. 90.000 documents or so? And the majority of them are useless. not good for anything. And those that have value actually put the west in positive daylight.

I have no problem with people needing money. But I know when someone is trying to manipulate my emotions.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

reply to post by dadgad

And for the others.

Yes it smoke and mirrors. I think wikileaks is used to put countries like pakistan in bad light.

Very little up to nothing has actually proved anything bad about the west. Very little, insignificant stuff.

And the amount of documents makes no sense. It's too much. And entire documents. The majority of them are useless and add nothing at all.

I suppose that could very well be true. But it just seems silly to me that they would go through all of this, just to put a country in a bad light that they have no problem putting in a bad light regardless.
edit on 2-7-2011 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

reply to post by dadgad

And for the others.

I suppose that could very well be true. But it just seems silly to me that they would go through all of this, just to put a country in a bad light that they have no problem putting in a bad light regardless.
edit on 2-7-2011 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

Well Wikileaks can be used to overthrow regimes and things like that.

Also since Wikileaks has a conspiracy air around it, it very useful for attracting people interested in conspiracy, leading them away from the real stuff. For example Assange doesn't believe 9'11 to be an inside job and mocks the truthers...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You guys are still stuck on Assange? Once he turned himself in, I realized he was a pawn. These guys are obviously wealthy, computer masterminds. There is more than one leader in this organization. It might be someone you know in the MSM. You know what they say, "hiding in plain sight."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join