It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Veitch from Love Police now supports the official story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LelandDupuy

The assembly of disparate information which has you convinced is different than actual evidence. Your argument at best suggests someone may have done something, not that someone did it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

And a big reason for that is due to the government covering up the evidence and giving improper treatment to crime scenes.

They covered up the lawn at the pentagon.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac0b61f0970e.jpg[/atsimg]

They tried to bar photography from the wtc sites.
www.boston.com...

and they removed all evidence without following proper procedures.

And they didnt even have an investigation until a few years after the event.

The deliberate destruction of a crime scene is illegal. Especially if it hasnt been analyzed by investigators.

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

The fact that this was allowed to happen, to the most influential event of our lives, and that you see nothing wrong with this scares the
outta me.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the response.

If they have threatened to kill Charlie or someone in his family (forcing suicide on a family members is one of their more common methods) and he decided enough is enough, that is quite fine by me. In the same situation, I would have done the same thing. Charlie have done a tremendous job 'waking people up', and because of him more people realize what kind of horrible illusion we live in. The job is already done. Only mindless drones will redact their view on 9/11 because of Charlie now, and I say let them eat cake. I don't need a "leader-figure" telling me common reason, this has in no way shaken my view on 9/11.

Thanks for the -real- work you did before they got to you. You have helped push the snowball down the hill, which is getting bigger and faster in an exponential rate. There is nothing you can say that will stop or even halt the truth movement, so I hope your statements now will make sure you and your family are safe.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If he wasn't spooked, he was probably a spook from the get go operating in the open as a passive agent provocateur. Just like the hippy operatives being used in the '60s to draw in the dissenters. It is much easier to "flip" the operative at the most opportune time (such as when 911 OS popularity is plummeting), if you have control of him from the very beginning.

This guy not only switched gears, he hacked away at conspiracy theorists, throwing them all under the bus with one swipe. Very suspicious indeed. Since when do you have to be in one of these mythical conspiracy clubs to doubt the 911 OS?

It is either an act or the guy is delusional. Since he is an actor and not an investigator, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and call it a show of cliches and catch phrases for his followers, if he has any left after this stunt.

Seeing what kind of turncoat this guy is, no doubt he will do very well in his career with the MSM. Should skyrocket to the top in no time. Wish him well.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
(forcing suicide on a family members is one of their more common methods)

Where do you dream this stuff up ? Nobody cares what truthers say.

On reflection this guy has woken up and rejected the " inside job " nonsense. You just need to accept that instead of making up bogeyman excuses.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Truthers as you put it, will not change his or her mind unless their doubts have been answered. Now ask yourself, this guy Charlie was a long time believer in 911 being an inside job, what revelation did he have with his doubts? Absolutely none, he probably had visitors wearing black suits with black ties telling him to knock it off or else...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

And your evidence for the men in black is what exactly ?

Why don't they tell a much bigger loudmouth like Alex Jones to shutup ?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Veitch is a sell out.

Hes in it for money....once a greedy banker...always a greedy banker!!

He has 54,000 subscribers on his youtube channel, hes on MSM more and more. Hes constantly begging for donations to help the cause but all we see is him swanning about at gigs and on holiday.

The guys clever thats for sure. Hes made a lot of people believe hes a nice guy looking for the truth. Whereas in fact hes a greedy banker looking for an easy way to make money.

I wonder how much in donations this guy has had over the past 3 years?? £50,000?? £100,000??

He rarely bothers posting videos lately, he must be getting paid more from the MSM than from his Youtube partnership.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Did tptb threaten Charlie? or was he always a Government scum bag planted into the movement? I'll hazard a guess it is one of those 2 but will we ever know which 1? Time will tell!

Also what is extremely interesting to me is that in the video where he states he now believes the official story we were only given a picture of him, we didnt actually see him saying it, im not doubting he didnt say it but expression and body language are 2 very big factors and obviously someone chose not to show those factors.

So now ill go with either he was threatened or he was planted by the gov in the beginning or they slipped something in his drink when he was in the states! Which would account for the easy manipulation! Or he is just easily manipulated period! Bu tif that was the case he would have been sold on the os a long time ago.

No matter which way i look at it this stink from every angle!

Either way i have no time for people who say they represent truth and then go and jump in bed with the bbc!

Peace

edit on 2-7-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: edit overload

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes, he did obviously get a lot of hits from this Vid. Why would he create such a stir is the question. Bottom line...as I posted on his Vid...it is HIS decision, however he must not deny the fact...conspiracy or not that it was all due to the evil forces no matter who did it...or whose hand was in it! It was dark and evil and WE don't have to live like that(this)!!!

I don't know Charlies reasons...just hope he is not being mind-controlled or bought! Peace!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Those are my feelings OleMB...Has not shook me...I'm not a follower and do not need a leader....party of one! Namaste!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I recommend watching this follow up interview.

Charlie changed his mind. He still helped a bunch of people come from a more loving place.

It is your problem if someones choice makes you angry. . I don't agree with Charlie. That is it. I still respect what he is trying to do.

Why do we feel we need a leader? Did Charlie promise something?

What is our problem? Why do we feel we need someone to lead us? Are we too afraid, and too lazy to do anything? I think so. It is easy to sit behind a computer, but Charlie is at least doing something. Everyone is angry because a guy we look to as a leader to do the work for us changed his mind. We are kind of a bunch a douchebags. We expect someone to fight the system because we won't. We also expect that person to follow a strict belief system, and defend that system in the public eye while we sit behind computers.

Hate him if you want, but even if he supports the OS on 911 he has done more for helping this world than I have.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

You are the first person i have ever heard who refers to Charlie as a leader. & i don't know anyone who thought of him as a leader either.

To me he was just another person speaking out about things that i felt strongly about, an echo if you will. The total 180 uturn is just shocking in my book and based on nothing imho.

I would like to know where he stands on the monarchy and many other aspects now, has he uturned on that also? Either way i have no hate towards him or anyone for that matter and i never saw him as a leader.

After much deliberation on the uturn i am nearing a conclusion but will not make it until i find out where he stands on those other issues he so passionately spoke about.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrivaled1

He answers all those questions in the link in my post above.It is a long interview, but it shows his perspective.

No one explicitly said he is our leader, but the fact this thread exists attests to that idea.If some dude changed his mind on any issue it would not be a big deal. Thousands of people watch Charlie. Love Police groups have formed all around the world. Whether he wanted it or not people have made him into a leader of sorts. I am commenting on the tendency for people to desire figureheads instead of taking a stand by them self.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Its not surprising charlies subscribers are livid, they sent him money based on his supporting their point of view, so he's taken their cash and and then flipflopped on them, thats a heinous act. THEN he calls them religious cult nuts. His behaviour isnt normal, would you do that to 50,000 of your subscribers?? 50,000 people who feel VERY strongly about their beliefs. A psychologist would call that a sociopathic trait.

edit on 13-7-2011 by zx83b because: error with post content

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So this is Charlies latest video;

What is going on? Mind control? disinformation? divide and conquer?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Charlies latest video is unbelievable, now we know for certain that he faked it to infiltrate the 911 movement, although not sure if it was for sociopathic reasons or government type bosses

Charlie Vietch - The Truth Drug Interview

edit on 27-7-2011 by zx83b because: struggleing with images

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join