It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ats on mobile phones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Been a memeber for a little while now, i post little but am avid reader.. Am wondering if anyone else is having difficuties accessing ATS on their cell phones? i can read items of interest but am unable to log in, unless in front of my computer. Honestly, i cant locate that option? Grin and sigh.. anyone?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have no problems logging in on my phone. I use google for the search word ATS then click the link.....It appears the exact same as on my PC..Of course now I have it saved as a favorite

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What kind of mobile phone do you have? I have an Android phone and tablet. Android devices display the full internet, including Flash (unlike cough-APPLE-cough devices).

My Android devices display web pages exactly as they're displayed on any other computer.

edit on 1-7-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
I have no problems logging in on my phone. I use google for the search word ATS then click the link.....It appears the exact same as on my PC..Of course now I have it saved as a favorite

That's exactly what I do but my phone keeps me logged in unless I intentionally log out. Matter of fact, ATS stays on my google search so I don't have to redo that either.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I can log in as well. It looks fine. Side topic, Id LOVE their to be a ats app on android & iphone. just sayin'

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have a windows mobile device. I have the same problem when I use Internet explore mobile. I can however, access ats just fine through the Opera browser.

Opera doesn't have flash... IE does... its complicated but it works

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If you go to m.abovetopsecret.com on your mobile phone you'll find a version of the site that's a bit easier to read. Granted it's not a full blown application but it does give you the option of reading, replying, and posting if you're on a limited sized screen. Not too bad actually.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I hope you can make your connection one way or another.

I also hope that you will not be compelled to repond to a thread by saying. "I can't read or respond to this at present, but it seems very interesting and I'll get back when I got home."

Basic rule to keep in mind:, ATS is not the same as texting or Twitter.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If I'm trying to go on forums via my cell phone, please, for the love of all that is holy, please slap the crap out of me...

Seriously?

There is simply NOTHING I need to say that badly, that it can't wait until I'm more stationary.

I mean, sure, visit the site, but please don't walk out into traffic because you're trying to flag someone's post, ok?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hehe I'm on ATS via my iPhone now

It's my only computer right now lol
I also show threads to people at work.
I find it handy :p

I do not however check ats in traffic

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My droid had problems logging in to ats today but i'm thinking that was just a temperary problem it usually works.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I would really like a text only version of the forums as my phone connection at work (surrounded by thick concrete) is very very slow.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You have to have cookies enabled.

top topics

join