It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that British Royals are German Nazis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

I have read about this before,and do see the possibilities but,they look more jewish to me,especially Elizabeth and Charles.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Not Nazis, but definitely of German heritage. They only changed their name to Windsor during World War I.

King Edward VIII was a well known Hitler admirer and Nazi Sympathizer, it was really the real reason he had to abdicate, nothing really to do with Wallace-Simpson.

The Royal Families of most of Europe are pretty heavily related - even the Czars of Russia. World War I was pretty much a family feud that escalated to far. The Kaiser, King of England, and Czar of Russia were all cousins.

It's been a well known fact for some time that had the Nazis successfully invaded Britain, they would have reinstated Edward VIII as their puppet king. George V and George VI both wanted to avoid war with Germany, not because of Nazi sympathies, but because of the damage it would do to Britain and the cost of human life.

ON a side note, the Nazi Party was almost 100% funded by the Bank of England. There were additives needed for the Luftwaffe fighters that they HAD to have in order to fly, and these were only produced by Standard Oil in the United States. Prescott Bush was a big Nazi financier, making lots of financial deals possible. Even after the United States declared war on Germany Prescott Bush and John D Rockfeller, as well as Henry Ford (another Nazi sympathizer) and many others continued to do business with the Nazis, in direct contravention of the "Trading with the Enemy" Act. The US Government turned a blind eye, during and after the war, while these companies continued to supply the enemy that they were fighting.

American business and the international banking establishment has a lot more to answer for in regards to Nazi sympathies than the British Royal Family ever do.

Hitler's financier was a man who got the Nazi Party money, and Hitler openly said that so long as the money kept coming in, he didn't care how he got it or where it came from.

This is all documented, nothing new here.
edit on 1-7-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

All very true, I just answered your post with some of that on another thread :-)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
There is NO PROOF that British Royals ARE German Nazi's.
Our Royal family has German ancestry that's correct - It's no shock that it may have contained the odd Nazi supporter. England's been kinda Anglo - Saxon you know.
Being related to a Nazi does not make YOU one. If that's the case It's possible alot of us are in trouble and we don't even know it.

Totally agree with this one.

Phillip's relatives married SS officers and joined the Nazis.

And?

Did he join them too? No he didn't so it'd be like some members of my family saying anti-black and anti-asian rhetoric and labeling me a racist along with them too or claiming that all conspiracy theorists are anti-Jewish terrorists who want Israel wiped off the map.

As for Harry, he can be an idiot just like everyone else in the world can be. He thought it would be a laugh to dress like that and it quite rightly got shock, anger and derision from a majority of the papers and readers of such. He apologised, that was over with.

It's also funny how because Hitler turned the Nazi ideal into something sinister and hateful, does that mean all peace loving Nazis before him who were horrified at what he turned their party, ideals and logo into are also evil by association?

Don't be so silly.

You can tell the OP and NuclearPaul aren't British for not knowing such facts that us British on the thread have thrown their way since the silly accusations in the first post.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's common knowledge they have German ancestry.

And I don't doubt some of them retain some amount of Nazi sympathy, albeit for the most part this is kept very quiet.

Except for Harry, of course. It is so easy to say he did it for "a laugh." To me that's just the excuse to smooth things over when it blew up in his face.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88fb04e9d25c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1-7-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This has been discussed several time before,by myself and others.What I want to know is why this is in skunk works ????

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join