It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victorian child killer jailed for life (Sort of.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
A man was convicted of murdering his child today in Victoria Australia. He was Sentenced to 33 years non-parole for the sickening murder of his own daughter.

Consumed by hatred for his ex-partner, Ramazan Acar stabbed their daughter to death and later admitted it was for revenge. Earlier, Acar had posted a chilling message on Facebook, "Bout 2 kill ma kid". The 24-year-old was jailed on Friday for life, with 33-years' non-parole, for a murder the Victorian Supreme Court judge described as the worst possible kind.

This is just horrible. I just cannot fathom what would cause someone to do this out of revenge. Let alone to their own child.

But the strange thing is, the mother aparently feels "justice has been done."

Yazmina's mother Rachelle D'Argent said justice had been done.

I don't quite agree with that. He should go away for the remainder of his pitiful life. I'm sorry but that's how I feel about It.

The poor child used for petty revenge.

I'm Agnostic, but It's times like this that make me wish there was definateley a Heaven for this poor child to go to.

But at the same time I'm not surprised as the murderer of my uncle and his girlfriend only spent 12 years in prison. I won't go into details, but it was brutal what he did to them and my mother is haunted to this very day by it.

Just this morning in fact she was upset by it. 25 years later. So I'm glad that this guy's going away for at least 33 years.

news.ninemsn.com.au...
edit on 1-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: posted link to story.

edit on 1-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: things to say.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

33 years is a joke,he should stay inside for the term of his natural life,hopefully he will as child killers aren't to popular in the big house,but he will no doubt end up in a protective custody unit,

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

Yeah I totally agree with that. I mean It was premeditated, for the purpose of revenge.

F-ing weak.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It was only a short matter of time before one of us barbaric gun proponents said something:

I think the guy has a lead deficiency. We should sentence him to vitamins.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The mother of the little girl is being interviewed for 60 Mins and will be viewed this Sunday and you can watch it online Monday:

sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au...
edit on 1-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Personally I don't think unbabtised children would go to hell. Nor have they had enough life to join in heaven. No I think they get reincarnated after a good cleansing out of the memory and bad karma of their old life.

Secondly, stuff like this happens. It mostly is power control issues with the man and can come out in different ways. I know a girl that was raped by her dad cause the mom was divorcing him. (only thing I don't get is why this girl ever forgave her father, hope he burns on the way down.) It happens to mean that fear loss of control especially if they had been abused when they were developing.

Still I disagree with 33 years. Hope he gets shived by the first guy who hears his story.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

I think a more deserving fate would be to spend the rest of his miserable life in prison.

Death is too good for people like this.

edit on 1-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check it out. I still can't believe that she truly thinks justice was done.
edit on 1-7-2011 by BoneMosaic because: f-ing spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

I agree.....however I think the bastard should be put in solitary confinement for 10 years then released to main stream prison.......he won't ever walk out of that prison alive!

top topics

join