It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Award Winning Film - Crop Circles as Galactic Openings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is an award winning film based on Crop Circles and I'm sure judging by the many members who are interested in this strange phenomena - if you haven't already seen it then you will appreciate the opportunity to view it so here's your chance.

For the skeptics - it's a chance to see the other side of the coin.

I myself cannot believe that these intricate designs have been created by man and have taken into account the evidence that supports this view however, none of the evidence so far proves that they are ALL man made though I accept that a few of the more simple ones may well be.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

I found this to be a beautiful portrayal of all the more intricate circles along with the interesting remarks made by a Pilot who gives convincing evidence for their 'other worldly creation'.

New discoveries are shown along with New Mathematical Solutions that cannot be ignored.
edit on 1-7-2011 by quedup because: Further information

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thanks OP, this is the best video on crop circles I have ever seen.

S&F!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Wow, the Brits who make these circles must be glowing with pride! To think that there are millions of want-to-believers out there who consider their artwork so good, that it must be the product of something beyond man... that's hard to imagine. Good stuff =)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What awards did it win?

...And repost too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Thanks OP, this is the best video on crop circles I have ever seen.

S&F!

It's a good one for sure! But you will always have the Ostriches chirping in - I'm surprised they see a thing with their heads buried so deep in the sand. They don't want to see the other side of the coin.

I just ignore them and carry out my own research.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here is the link to what they are trying to warn us about.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Very good. Thank you for showing me this. It follows lines that I have always believed.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

lol how silly.

What ostriches are you speaking of? Members here?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

S&F quedup ~! Thx you for posting this~! I thought I watched every video on this subject to date .. but I definitely got trumped here~!

Some deeply interesting facts I haven't heard of but I've been super busy.. I just subscribe to UFOTV 2 weeks ago but only watched 3 videos so far; due to your posting this, I've decided to download the vid to show my research in the future and let them shred the data as they see fit.

Deep thx quedup~!

FYI~Interesting to note is the fractal that was created; I was showing this to an engineer I was working directly under and close to every day him being the QA engineer for our group. He was astounded by it. The look on this face was worth a million bucks! He told me to replay the video (which I've lost now) and when my buddy joked about it he turned around and said..

"then you recreate mathematically in 4 hours and directly proportionate because THAT is amazing~!"

Fractals

A fractal is "a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be split into parts, each of which is (at least approximately) a reduced-size copy of the whole,"[1] a property called self-similarity.
wiki source

frac·tal

A curve or geometric figure, each part of which has the same statistical character as the whole. Fractals are useful in modeling structures (such as eroded coastlines or snowflakes) in which similar patterns recur at progressively smaller scales, and in describing partly random or chaotic phenomena such as crystal growth, fluid turbulence, and galaxy formation
Google Source

Computer-generated images corresponding to mathematical equations, that repeat self-similar patterns at infinitely receding levels of organization.

WWW.lycaeum.org/~maverick/glossary.htm

WHOA~! hmmmm.. this is interesting ..Cropcircleresearch.com

edit on 2-7-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by quedup

S&F quedup ~! Thx you for posting this~! I thought I watched every video on this subject to date .. but I definitely got trumped here~!

Some deeply interesting facts I haven't heard of but I've been super busy.. I just subscribe to UFOTV 2 weeks ago but only watched 3 videos so far; due to your posting this, I've decided to download the vid to show my research in the future and let them shred the data as they see fit.

Deep thx quedup~!

FYI~Interesting to note is the fractal that was created; I was showing this to an engineer I was working directly under and close to every day him being the QA engineer for our group. He was astounded by it. The look on this face was worth a million bucks! He told me to replay the video (which I've lost now) and when my buddy joked about it he turned around and said..

"then you recreate mathematically in 4 hours and directly proportionate because THAT is amazing~!"

Fractals

A fractal is "a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be split into parts, each of which is (at least approximately) a reduced-size copy of the whole,"[1] a property called self-similarity.
wiki source

frac·tal

A curve or geometric figure, each part of which has the same statistical character as the whole. Fractals are useful in modeling structures (such as eroded coastlines or snowflakes) in which similar patterns recur at progressively smaller scales, and in describing partly random or chaotic phenomena such as crystal growth, fluid turbulence, and galaxy formation
Google Source

Computer-generated images corresponding to mathematical equations, that repeat self-similar patterns at infinitely receding levels of organization.

WWW.lycaeum.org/~maverick/glossary.htm

WHOA~! hmmmm.. this is interesting ..Cropcircleresearch.com

I'm so pleased you seem to have taken much from this video that has so much to offer Pure Mathematics - Enjoy

top topics

join