It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Tsunami over London in waking dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hi I rarely post anything to do with dreams but this morning literally just before i woke up i had a vision like dream that i was looking out of my balcony door windows and i couldnt see the land and it puzzled me, in the dream i staired really hard to dissolve the confusion i was feeling trying to squint hard so i could see past what appeared to be the sea in order to see the land and at that moment it occured to me that the water was infact moving toward me and the city and had already submerged a large portion of London city..it became apparent after i saw the hugh waves crashing into the land. This was a hugh tsunami far greater than the japan tsunami...

I dont know much about dreams but this one seemed off as it was a quick one literally 10-15 seconds long and had occured between me stirring to awakeness and then drifting off to sleep again before finally waking up..

There was no reason to dream that particular dream i had not watched anything or spoken about anything relating to tusnamis the day before and it felt more like a vision than a dream..

Not sure if the dream was prophetic or just something personal to me..
Any help would be appreciated from those able to read dreams.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm guessing personal to you, something you are feeling, your emotions etc.

I had a dream where the moon literally burst into flames and started bombarding the earth so yeah ... >.<

I also had a dream where the moon was bright blue and I also shared the dream with my older sister that same night.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Certainly, I don't know enough about connections to other entities giving us prophecy this day and time. But, with all the outside influences making suggestions that this disaster or that disaster is going to happen on such and such a date, we are all susceptable to dreaming dreams like this. As a very young child I saw a devistating tornado in Indiana that killed neighbors and my step dads grandparents were never found. There were animals for miles laying mutilated. I was awed by the power and frightened by the possibilities living on flat ground give you. Then in my later youth a huge one hit and went by my bedroom and over Elvis' house while I was living near Elvis, to close for me but not my mom. There were more incidents like this including being out in one and another that went over/around my huge office building during normal work hours. To this day if I see a tornado show or otherwise get them in conscious, I have bad dreams of them causing major destruction. I did find a way to stop the dreams. I say out loud "don't have a tornado dream". Sounds silly as anything could, but it works.
I pray your dream is as harmless in the end as mine ended up being.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Justoneman because: cause

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
yea, i was thinking you must have heard about the mini-tsunami over the last few days in the UK.

the seed was planted in your head and came up with this. you may not even be aware you heard about it. it might have been on the news in the background somewhere and your sub-concious noticed it. maybe you feel asleep with the radio on and they were talking about this. maybe you glanced at a newspaper headline and picked it up from that.

i have been wondering lately is this how it works. is this how we are manipulated. for example it the weather forecast says it will be raining tomorrow, and enough people see this and take it as fact then it will rain tomorrow. even if you want it to be sunny. the majority are expecting rain , so it will rain. media is everywhere now, more so than ever. so if this is a from a manipulation it would be more powerful at this time than ever before.

you could never really imagine what a tsnami would really look like. we didn't really see a proper image from thailand. it wasn't until we seen what happened in Japan that everybody now has a picture of the utter devastation and power that is a tsnami. you tell a person to think of a tsunami and images of japan will pop into their head.

we are over run with media manipulation at this moment and all they are doing is planting seeds in your head. peoples mind then go into action and unknowingly create the rest of the story or a brand new one themselves.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Someone may be trying to warn you, a lot of people have been having "Apocalyptic" dreams lately, probably due to all of the 2012 hype in the news, but hearing your dream here, I had to post this link.

www.zetatalk.com...

Some women from Wisconsin talks to aliens, shes been pretty good lately at predicting plate movements and erratic weather worldwide. According to the zetas, the aliens shes talking to, the Atlantic is going to tear soon, sending a tsunami toward Europe. Don't listen to others putting down what you saw, I've had similar dreams, the feeling is beyond what some tool is going to say to you over the internet.
edit on 1-7-2011 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You frequent ATS, you're a doomsdayer, sooner or later that will manifest in your dreamstate.

/thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
People who dream of tsunamis toppling them or their town, and thow in tornados into this category too, feel overwhelmed by life experiences and feel smothered by them.

Sorry, they are not prophetic.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
You frequent ATS, you're a doomsdayer, sooner or later that will manifest in your dreamstate.

/thread.
Like I sit on GLP and expect no doom dreams, amazingly we haven't all lost our minds and went mad. Mad with madness, fever and insanity. I'm surprised most of us are sane enough to post.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well I'll be paying attention to the news and if there's a large tsunami or flood anywhere in the next couple of days/or something serious happening in London, I'll be back here to make a comment.

I had one of those nearly awake dreams a few years back where I saw a long droopy nosed plane fly low over me then hit the ground, then what looked like a postage stamp flying in the air like a kite. I zoomed in and saw it was the british flag. A few days later concorde crashed into a hotel in France, it was in the news non-stop after that then retired shortly after.

Reason that springs to mind is this news article from a few days ago. Check out the little flags on the back end. Dreams are hit and miss. Sometimes they make a big hit, most times they miss altogether.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

There was a mini tsunami in the UK? When? How could I have not heard about this?

I'm not even being sarcastic as the above sentence probably looks, I genuinely didn't know.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
People who dream of tsunamis toppling them or their town, and thow in tornados into this category too, feel overwhelmed by life experiences and feel smothered by them.

Sorry, they are not prophetic.

you may well be right... is this just a personal opinion or do you have some experience with dreams?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
maybe this ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I honestly don't think so.. i did see this the day it was posted and i didn't really think much of it to be honest.
But there is always the possibility the event lodged itself somewhere in my subconcious...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I hesitate to reply but...
I ALSO had a dream about tsunamis last Sunday night.
Myself, and my husband were on a deck/veranda facing East, (I assumed) as we live on the East Coast of Oz.
I saw three layers of massive rolling waves, similar to sets that roll into the beaches on the Gold Coast or W.A., but these were freakin huge!
I turned, quite calmly (to hubs) and said
“THAT ‘S a tsunami!!” (As if to say…I told you so! Then…)
“We’re F****d!!”
I ran (with an embarrassingly brief thought for my kids) I ran like buggery, I felt bad but couldn’t stop myself from saving just myself, and running.
After it was over I went back searching, mud, and broken debris everywhere. Just before anxiety took hold of me I saw paddling towards me on a Malibu style board and paddle was my eldest son and daughter, relief washed over me and I awoke.
Sht dream, but geez I hope I’m not such a coward if something like that ever does happen…
I have quite lucid and detailed dreams a lot, I don’t think they refer to the future (although I have had 'true dreams' but that is for another response), usually in dreams they don’t mean the specific dream, more about emotion and stress related issues.
But that’s my opinion.

They certainly can set the mood for the rest of the day though...

edit on 2-7-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: .

edit on 2-7-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Part of me wishes that I didn't read the ATS pages today.... Then I could stay telling me all day that what I saw this morning, just before I woke up was just a silly dream coming out of my unconscious created out of my fears etc.. But now I am really worried and felt I had to reply, so I signed up on ATS, what I hadn't done yet in order to be able to do so.

This morning, just before waking up I saw an image that I was at my boyfriends house, who lives in Maarkedal (Belgium) at about 100km from the coast and as a woke up there and wanted to go downstairs I saw myself swimming downstairs!!! His whole house turned out to be under water!!!! So when I woke up in my own bed, I thought it was because of the tension we have at the moment of wanting to live together, in short: he wants me to come and live at his place and for me it feels all wrong, I can't explane why , I just feel like that. So, maybe it is a warning that we received, and that is the reason why I feel like this about moving over there.

It's not the first time that I had a warning like this. A few years ago I was thinking about moving to Scotland and then I had a dream about the most of the UK being under water, and a voice telling me: 'people forget that it takes only a few degrees for something like this to happen.' Until recent I thought it had to do with the weather temperature, but what if that voice ment the pole shift?

Ever since I was a little child I loved the sea, and my mum juste to tell me: when you grow up you should go and live at the sea. At that time I remember myself very seriously replying:' I won't need to do that, I am just going to wait untill the sea comes to us. (I live near Beringen about 200km east from my boyfriend).

And then there is my clear memory of my last days in Atlantisch: I had recently moved away from my home and lived with my boyfriend and his mother who lived a few 100km further away. I drowned there a little bit later because of flooding, water rising very quickly (maybe a tsunami, but I am not sure)

So, or this another chance for me to make correct descisions this time and listen to the warnings, or because of my the trauma of that life I am very open for warnings etc.. and picked these images up a from another parallel timeline (what I sometimes do) and it's something that is happening there right know.

It's only frustrating not to know what the right answer is about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Perhaps some questions can help you sort it out:

1. How often do you have dreams STAND OUT STARKLY as unusual--i.e. UNUSUAL in marked, dramatic, meaningful, 'prophetic feeling' kinds of ways from your 'normal' dreams--realizing that all dreams are somewhat unique.

2. What percentage of your STARKLY UNUSUAL dreams have tended to have some sort of literal fulfillment?

3. Has anyone else in your family tended to have prophetic dreams that mostly tended to come literally true?

4. What sort of relationship with God do you have through His Son Jesus the Christ?

5. Or have you dabbled in the occult?

6. What was different IN THE DREAM in terms of the SUBJECTIVE FEELINGS you had while the dream was unfolding COMPARED to your 'normal' SUBJECTIVE FEELINGS in other more common types of dreams?

7. i.e. were your feelings MARKEDLY MORE INTENSE? Was there a deeper, more intense conviction of certainty about the reality played out in your dream? Or not?

8. Did you have, afterward, a much more marked urge to DO SOMETHING? Prepare, warn, change your life etc? . . . compared to normal dreams?

May God be with you and all who seek truth and Him.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
Someone may be trying to warn you, a lot of people have been having "Apocalyptic" dreams lately, probably due to all of the 2012 hype in the news, but hearing your dream here, I had to post this link.

www.zetatalk.com...

Some women from Wisconsin talks to aliens, shes been pretty good lately at predicting plate movements and erratic weather worldwide. According to the zetas, the aliens shes talking to, the Atlantic is going to tear soon, sending a tsunami toward Europe. Don't listen to others putting down what you saw, I've had similar dreams, the feeling is beyond what some tool is going to say to you over the internet.
edit on 1-7-2011 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

Please, don't mistake my comments for putting the OP down! In fact I have had a personal stake in violent Earth weather and am just offering the insight from that perspective. Zeta talk is questionable from the simple reason that some major claims have been sent out from her before, or so I think, that were false. You can only judge any of these predictions by their results. I could predict a lot of the TREMENDOUS amount of EQ's and bad weather patterns, for I agree with those who think there is something afoot, simply from the peleontological information my generation was taught in High School. You see, we were taught about the protective magnetic fields and the Sun driven weather (Hello are you paying attention ICCP Idiot scientist with a little s). No making little of this dream, yes making an observation that we do get suggestions from things. With historic news about either a Brown Dwarf or rogue Gas Giant in the outer orbit of Pluto years back, I believe something is driving all this too seanizle.
We have to be on the same page or TPTB win is another message I read between the lines, kudo's to you for that thought evident, at least to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My youngest last year in September had a tsunami dream. We looked this subject up and many people have had a tsunami dream BEFORE March 11th. I write down the dreams that make an impression and this one is in our dream book.
We were all on a beach but on grass not sand. Our Landrover was on the grass too and our dog was in the car.
We were all having a picnic on a camping table, next to a beach hut that was also on grass.
Other people were on the beach doing the same things we were doing but on sand.
The sea went out a long way but there were no flapping fish. Her Mum looked up and saw the tsunami wave on the horizon and said "this isn't suppose to happen till next year".
We packed up really quick and got in the car.
Everyone on the sand were taking photos but were not moving away from it.

My youngest got the impression the tsunami was waiting for us to drive away further inland, it just got bigger and taller but didn't get any closer till we moved inland.

I believe this was not prophesying the Japanese tsunami but something far more insidious; floods and tsunami can be other things other than water. One can be flooded with radiation, grief, emotions, a horde of demons, an army coming like a wave.
I took this dream to mean, that it is the flood mentioned in Revelation, where the Earth opens her mouth and stops it.

Just write your dreams down; the ones that make it to conscious thought and check the news, you may get some hits. Mostly we pray about the bad stuff and pray people don't get hurt.

top topics

join