posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:11 AM
Where has the spirit of life gone? In order of Canada Day 1st July and Independence day of the 4th july I have listed so free activities for you too
1) Take a walk in woods and throw a stick in the river, skim a stone across a lake...oooh that used to be so much fun!!
2) Get yourself up on a windy and breezy hill and fly a kite. Watch it sway and dart here and there.
3) Have your friends round for a night of the board game operation. Laughs will be had by all.
4) What happened to a good old fashioned game of table tennis. Now we are talking, what a riot!!
5) How about sitting in a meadow with a painting easel and brushes and getting that landscape down on paper.
6) Can anyone remember the joy of putting on the old record player and sipping a lovely cup of tea. Let the pleasure of Buddy Holly fill your ears
7) Get yourself to the local community center and join that Sign Language class you have always wanted to try! Go nuts.
8) Frolic in the ravine splashing water here and there, let your hair down!
9) Take a stroll on the beach and skip gayly whistling your favorite tune waving to the people as you pass them by!! happy times to be had by all.
10) Get yourself to the local park and throw a Frisbee with one of the local dogs. Really let one rip and see if the dog can catch it whilst you shout
"go Rover, go my son, bring it here boy!"
edit on 1-7-2011 by TheButcher23 because: (no reason given)