It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Attack on U.S. Planned for October 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well,
I truly do not know what to think of this. I read it and found it interesting. But I don't know what to say

Tut

joevialls.altermedia.info...

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Take the speculative tie-in out of the referenced story for a minute-

I like that the author reminded me of some events and timelines. I like the way he presnted the under-story (the base).

I am going to think about the aircraft crash tests, I vaugely remember something about this but can't put my fingers on it. I'll go "to the shed" and dig through some old notes.

Thanks for the information

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
another BS website...

taken from that article...

If you appreciate these intelligence reports and would like to help their continuation by assisting financially, please click on the donate button below, which will redirect you to my donations page and an online payment provider.
For those who do not like online donations of any kind, I can personally process Australian Dollar or Pound Sterling checks, and convert almost any banknote into usable currency. My snail mail address is "J. Vialls", 45 Merlin Drive, Carine, Western Australia 6020. If anyone out there has online Internet banking and the desire to donate, please direct the funds to my Western Australia bank account shown here. Thank you for caring.

I work in the collections / financial field, we have a saying...

"dude, it's all about the MONEY "

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You say that elevatedone but this guy predicted years before that Iraq would be invaded again. He also predicted 14 months before that Al Sadr would open up another front in Iraq.

So far he hasn't been wrong in his predictions. We'll just have to see about this one.

new topics

top topics

join