It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn It - Snatched and Disappeared.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Not for the first time I had decided to get my ascerbic little teeth into something and blow me gone whilst I was gnashing away in full Bite, it got gobbled up!!!

Could we not have at least some kind of warning that a thread is going to be moved or disappeared I hate it when 'whoosh gone' confronts me.

Typical is the thread about the Canadian Royal Visit.

The media in the UK is telling us all how you Canadians are raving about this visit and chanting Kate, Kate. They then showed the visit made by Charles and Diana with little William and if you look at what is happening today, doesn't anyone get that nasty Deja vu sense? (you can even see a slightly similar situation going on in Monaco)

The same old, same old is being trotted out yet again, Royalty repackaged to try to appease an ever growing group who think their luxuriating off the rest of the public needs to be curtailed. This fairy-tale life style does little to qualify its existence and hasn't related to every day reality for generations.

Apologies if this visit is somewhere else but I Searched for it using all the key words one would and nothing showed up. I do find the search not as good as it use to be.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A Canadian friend has just fished out some photos his mum took of Charles and Di on their trip to Canada and its actually upsettingly weird because he said to me its like looking at yet another pretty sacrificial bride.

He said that many Canadians felt that Diana's suspicious death, especially as she had warned that they (the Royals) had wanted to get rid of her, had not been forgotten and Royalty would never command the respect it had in the past.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101

Could we not have at least some kind of warning that a thread is going to be moved or disappeared I hate it when 'whoosh gone' confronts me.

Warning? HAHAHAHA! That is funny!

They dont even know when they are going to delete something here for some unknown, unknowable and unspecific reason.

They just do it when the mood hits them. No rhyme or reason.

join