It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Has Finally Become Dick Cheney

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

dailybail.com

The Obama administration wants to jail James Risen, a reporter who exposed Bush-era wrongdoing, if he doesn't reveal one of his sources.

In Barack Obama's rise to national prominence, when he criticized the Bush Administration for its false claims about WMDs in Iraq, its torture of detainees, and its illegal program of spying on American citizens without warrants, he owed a particular debt of gratitude to a New York Timesnational security reporter. In a series of scoops as impressive as any amassed during the War on Terrorism, James Risen reported in 2004 that the CIA failed to tell Presi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This story dispels any lingering doubts I personally had about the integrity of Obama.

Just like his predecessors, and nearly all politicians, he has none.

Once thankfull to James Risen for helping him reach office, he has now turned like a rabid dog to bite the hand that fed him the votes to get to the highest office.

It's this kind of hypocrisy that makes me despair.

In a blatant act of self serving, Obama now wants Risen to reveal sources, where once he defended the right of the very same journalist to protect his sources.

It seems that once the boot is on the other foot, politicians always revert to type, and through this we can see that there is little difference between them except in the most superficial ways, which is the public face they put on.

dailybail.com

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Nothing surprises me about Obama anymore. It's actually expected...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
..I thought he shot someone, or all his ventricles shut down simultaneously, or he went to a halloween party dressed as the penguin from batman returns.

Anyway.. yeah, Obama is a total douche and I actually do think he's as bad as Bush.
He hasn't done as much bad, but he's been more deceitful about what he has done

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
just watching the everlasting golf/butt-love fest him and boehner have been enjoying on the links lately, really drives that point home. they want us to think they are sooooo different and that we should get all riled up for one side over the other, but they are really the same, just angling over different lobbiest checks.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
He didn't have to work very hard to do that, did he?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The closest thing to american politics is WWE wrestling.

-Below average at acting.
-Fake hit.
-Fake allegiance.
-And at the end of the day they all take beers altogether.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
my friend let me tell you: america = jews = NWO

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
The closest thing to american politics is WWE wrestling.

-Below average at acting.
-Fake hit.
-Fake allegiance.
-And at the end of the day they all take beers altogether.

Don't forget, they also get filthy rich off the stupid crowds of people brainwashed by their antics.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
when will you people embrace anarchy and put an end once and for all to the slave masters known a government? The only solution to government is anarchy, learn about it, don;t believe what you have been told.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There's one thing I can say for Obama. He helped me on a personal level. You see, before he was elected, I believed there really were politicians who hadn't sold their souls to get where they are. Disillusionment though painful is always a healthy thing in the end. It prevents one from making the same mistakes again.

If I'd really listened to Bill Hicks, I'd have realized long ago that the puppet on the left and the puppet on the right aren't the real problem. The puppet supply is nearly limitless. It's the hands that worry.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by elizabeth2010

Mmmm, bit strong aint it? Remember what happend last time someone blaimed the jews for all the problems in their country?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

I'm so glad to see that the kool-aid has worn off on some of Obama's supporters. I can only hope there are more of you.

To me, Obama was such a transparent fraud -- even before he was nominated -- that I really do not comprehend how (otherwise intelligent) people were fooled by him. The only thing I can think of is that their desperation made them willingly blind to what was before them -- a paper cutout of a presidential candidate. No substance at all.

Here was a guy who came out of nowhere with no experience in national or international politics, no military experience, no executive experience, no business experience and these very powerful people (like Ted Kennedy & Kerry) endorsing him.

And then there was the media. It should make anyone suspicious when ALL the mainstream news media is cheering for a candidate. To me this was a clear sign they had been instructed to support Obama. I lost all respect for the Liberal mainstream news media.

Fox exists to create the illusion that dissent is tolerated in the US.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski

dailybail.com

The Obama administration wants to jail James Risen, a reporter who exposed Bush-era wrongdoing, if he doesn't reveal one of his sources.

In Barack Obama's rise to national prominence, when he criticized the Bush Administration for its false claims about WMDs in Iraq, its torture of detainees, and its illegal program of spying on American citizens without warrants, he owed a particular debt of gratitude to a New York Timesnational security reporter. In a series of scoops as impressive as any amassed during the War on Terrorism, James Risen reported in 2004 that the CIA failed to tell Presi

no he's cool apart from being a bankster/globalist puppet. Chaney IS the nwo.

At least Obama is sane. I am wondering if chaney is insane.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

You earn a star from me just based on the excellent and eye-catching thread title. When you think about it, it really is true. Obama is launching covert wars (Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan at least), unconstitutionally waging war in Libya and going after whistle-blowers with a vengence even exceeding the Bush adminstration by a long shot.

I sure hope some prominent person with balls and a love of America before party makes an independent run for president. How about a Ron Paul and Elizabeth Warren ticket? That'd generate major buzz, bring in the Constitutionalists, many fiscal conservatives and justice-minded progressives who understand the historic meaning of "liberal" (as in "liberty," not the modern definition).

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Shucks, I thought this was gonna be about Obama awarding Haliburton another no bid contract. Ah well, I guess the left is gonna let that go by. I seem to remember the left slobbering all over when Bush did it, my how the times have changed.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuroSlam
when will you people embrace anarchy and put an end once and for all to the slave masters known a government?

Because anarchy is an idiotic, fundamentally flawed ideal, which would leave most people up # creek without a paddle, and would regress human civilisation by about 10,000 years.

Just because governments are corrupt doesn't mean that a knee-jerk alternative should be mindlessly supported. Remodelling the current governmental structure is infinitely preferable to reverting to the ''Law of the Jungle'' way of living. Most self-proclaimed ''anarchists'' would run a mile if they had to live in their fantasy ''every man for himself'' society, and would soon be begging for someone to step in and help them in their new unsecure, lawless reality.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
nothing should surprise anyone when it comes to obama

im just waiting for his sandy berger moment where he starts stealing documents to hide what hes done.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

If I'd really listened to Bill Hicks, I'd have realized long ago that the puppet on the left and the puppet on the right aren't the real problem. The puppet supply is nearly limitless. It's the hands that worry.

I've never heard that saying before...its awesome

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

Bill gave us a message that every one should hear. That all governments are lier's and murderers, and that they are waging a war on our consciousness to make us fat, lazy and subservient.

When Obama was first elected I knew he would be a puppet. But at the same time I held unto a little hope that he would some how be a little like Kennedy and try to change things subtly. I really thought he was going to ban lobbyists and close the secret prisons. But after almost 4 freaking years, nothing...all he did was start another war and give a little love tap to health care

This whole presidency is absurd just like the last one. And I will make a promise that I WILL keep unlike Obama. If Ron Paul is not elected in 2012...I am leaving the country. I know I can not escape the corruption of politics, but I can no longer stay here and fight a battle which cannot be won by votes or protest.

Our country is lost my friends...
edit on 1-7-2011 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join