It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Eye Vibrations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I have been having feelings of intense vibrations in the good ol 'third eye' region. Not pressure, not pain, eyes dont have to be open or closed, and it is almost constant. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions what it means? Just from increasing awareness?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

First post ever but I thought I'd give you a bump. For the past month I have been feeling my third eye too. Call it increasing awareness, perhaps it is dna changing, pineal gland decalcifying. But something is changing. I have been feeling the same magnetic tingling and its just nice to hear someone else is feeling it too. There has also been an intense feeling of wellbeing, increase in energy and sensing my intuition. Have you been getting that?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BoomSplash

pineal gland decalcifying

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoomSplash

First post ever but I thought I'd give you a bump. For the past month I have been feeling my third eye too. Call it increasing awareness, perhaps it is dna changing, pineal gland decalcifying. But something is changing. I have been feeling the same magnetic tingling and its just nice to hear someone else is feeling it too. There has also been an intense feeling of wellbeing, increase in energy and sensing my intuition. Have you been getting that?

have you been reading a lot lately about that kind of stuff?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Been having strange sensations myself. Made a post a little over a week ago asking for advice on it.

ATS thread

Good to hear there are others

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i would recomend staying outside as much as possible today(1st July). I really feel like something is going on. Everytime I go out and come back in I feel really weird. This does involve third eye.

Get outside now.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
let me please tell all of you, I been drinking distilled water for a couple months now, yes I feel the vibration I see the vibration sometimes,
and from my past experience, when I dropped acid I saw vibration but at a very slow rate,
I have lots of dmt, and I have smoked lots of dmt, I can say the vibration is extremely sped up with my vision, the flashing is way faster than '___', that's probably why the trip only lasts 5-10 minutes, its heavenly, but the natural vibration that I have been seeing is happening too, I thought it would have been from smoking too much dmt but its not, I believe it is in fact a change, like I get the tingling sensation in my spine too.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I really never give second thought to things like this but today is different. For the past month or so, I've been having a tingling sensation in my frontal lobe. My memory has been exceptional, I can recall things I couldn't before, and if asked a question, I can mouth it off immediately. I now see colors in a whole new way, it's hard to explain but, everything seems to be much more bright. This may sound crazy but I'm seeing things that are 2D in 3D, like reading material.

Also, last night, I was having OBE's or lucid dreaming everytime I went to sleep. This has NEVER happened to me...ever!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I too felt a vibration in that region last night, it would start from the left and right sides of my forehead, and work its way to the middle, very quickly and smoothly. It kept repeating several times as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

great to hear im not alone.

Ah ive been waiting to get a hold of some dmt. From the 'research' ive done it seems it can raise your vibration to the point where you can have physical contact with other conciousnesses / beings. Any experiences with that?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Odd...

I had an intense vibrating feeling in the middle of my head last night - approximately where the Pineal gland is located. Before the vibrating (which was slightly uncomfortable), I noticed a high pitched sound. My dog didn't react to it, so I am thinking it was something internal to me rather than an outside source.

In recent weeks, I have had a VERY easy time getting myself into deep meditation. In the past, I could only rarely achieve even a mild meditative state. Now, when I end my meditations, the "real world" seems a bit..."off". Motions seem forced, reactions seem different somehow, things look a bit different.

I'm ever the skeptic, but what has been happening to me the past few weeks, coupled with reports from some others of you here about the same strange feeling on 7/1 gives me reason to question whether something is happening to a number of us at the same time for a specific reason. Something interesting to think about.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"'___': Load canon with The Universe. Aim at Brain. Fire."
Alan Watts

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

yes but not malevolent, saw the Faeries, they were beautiful I felt love, and I seen shadow people I think but I believe they are the dudes in the background, cant really explain it but they are all my workers, helping me, helping my brain, like guardians helping me through the trip, like I left my body and went somewhere beautiful but they were with me guiding me, especially when I listen to solfeggio tones while on '___' that's where are the great trips are, I recently bought an eyemask for sleeping but I will use it soon in combination with the binaural beats to increase my experience.
edit on 3-7-2011 by jyze420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What tips would you give to a beginner.

new topics

top topics

join