It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. government sues Apollo astronaut over camera

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Heres a out there idea... Maybe an independent lab has a technique to tell it ever went to space? NASA might be trying to get ahold of it, knowing it would be sold and possibly tested. Does anyone know of any test that would suport a theory?
edit on 5-7-2011 by NeillieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeillieN
Heres a out there idea... Maybe an independent lab has a technique to tell it ever went to space? NASA might be trying to get ahold of it, knowing it would be sold and possibly tested. Does anyone know of any test that would suport a theory?
I think even conspiracy theorists believe it went into space, at least as far as orbit.

I think someone earlier in the thread may have mentioned it could be tested for moon dust aka regolith. Though it may have been cleaned, cameras are notorious for having nooks and crannies that might still contain some small pieces of the moon.

The problem is, if you baseline the signature of those moon dust particles against the moon rocks and moon dust brought back, and it matches, what have you really proved? If all the moon rocks and dust brought back from the moon isn't convincing we went to the moon, what will be convincing about more dust of the same kind on the camera?

The question is, why would you want to test it? Do you doubt that man went to the moon at all? Or do you just doubt this particular camera went to the moon, and if so, why?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

Wouldn't be possible to coordinate a character attack if he didnt try to sell the camera they told him not to sell on several occasions. He had to see it coming.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Honestly I had just woken up from a long nap. seen the post, then commented out of pure... we can call it, random thought... I do not know if we went to the moon or not. I think we can, but in the race of getting there we might have faked a few things. That young kids videos about the moon hoax, has some good points.

edit on 27-7-2011 by NeillieN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join