It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does everyone realize these sites, blogs, and social media networks are all part of the plan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

thanks yeah... it was quite late for me and I usually resort to humor at that time in the morning

It is a foregone conclusion that it would be nice if there was some way to create a site of just pure message board as a forum that would not be collecting data like they all seem to do, and just be bare bones for the explicit use of the people for mass communicating important information to discuss and share ideas and to enrich the people with knowledge, instead of siphoning the information from them unwillingly...

But as the saying goes... if knowledge is power... then equally you could use knowledge to create profit...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

Whilst most cautious and cynical members here know of what you are saying , you have expressed yoursef clearly and concisely

S&F to ye.

Sometimes after a couple of beers (Iam not driving as I post)...that would be a drink driving and posting charge to anyon esilly enough to do three things at once
....I will throw caution to the wind and criticise the Chinese government for example.

They may when they rule the world use the posts to justify the chinese water torture, but I think they know conspiracy types are harmless, they would use us to conspire expose subverives ect?

I believe most of us are fair minded human beings, who just get peeved at the worlds injustices the way our nations are sold out by unelected selfish types who control the elected(sic) government by backhanders.

But anyone above the age of ten know this is how the world has always worked.

Perhaps the governments all ready know all about us.

Think about it , we sit back take the s*** see our nations being eroded and sent bankrupt yet , we are peaceful and law abiding citizens,they are only afraid of those who are into the action business.

Personally I prefer getting slightly drunk and falling asleep at the keyboard , and having a laugh, whilst learning heaps I didn't know on ATS.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I'm not at all cynical about these sites, well maybe Fbook, Mspace, Twitt, and the likes LOL,

But, for the most part, I absolutely love to share and discuss ideas(this is human nature and all a part of the psychology and sociology of it all...

I enjoy ATS because I am here to develop and absorb knowledge from a vast amount of news and stories here, that I can formulate my own opinion on based upon the greatest amount of "fact" that can be found...

Aye, China, does have it pretty locked down and tight and quite the largest and most intrusive department on earth for stealing privacy from its people...

Think of this have you seen the ads on ATS and other sites like REPUTATION. com ( gave a space in there cause i didnt want to create a backlink

I don't have a pic of the actual ad, but even here the site rep . com stated " USA TODAY SAYS...ONLINE RANTS CAN RUIN YOUR REPUTATION"

The site even mentions that it is obvious that what you say in posts are monitored and that you can "adjust" how you appear to people and the site has even the AUDACITY to SELL you the service...

Guaranteed this will be a new trend in business and guaranteed there will be much more sites like reputation to come...

Now watch the ad show up on this thread after I typed it in the post LOL!!!

HAHA the ad for rep.com did show up right after I uploaded this post, and it had to either be a random generated ad or their analytics works pretty fast

(NOTE IN ORDER TO SEE MOST ADS HERE ON ATS you have to LOG OFF)

Keep this in mind as well there are a SUBSTANTIAL amount of people who are Lurk on ATS and thus we the members CREATE marketable data... These "lurkers" so to speak on this site also see these ads and also especially the topics being discussed and they formulate their own opinions based upon what SIDE was the one which was PREVALENTLY suited to them best, and thus created a CONCISE AND FORMULATED OPINION BASED UPON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED...

edit on 1-7-2011 by Kamesan because: added the rest of post after logging off to test the ads here

edit on 2-7-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamesan

Ah yes the " lurkers" great name for a mad Pop band , the name reminds me of "Boo Boys " but that is another story.

Just to let you know my demented face was in the wrong place in relation to your post that I replied to....so I apologise for that.

Just an aside that is not off topic i hope....remember that old ad "Coke its the real thing" the sales of coke went through the roof globally after that ad went global....but how many of us now drink bottled water ...an dwouldn't think of drinking a coke now?
And I found out all about the danger of sugar on a net social forum.
I researched further and wow, the things we can find out.
On AtS there is a lot of bull and other things , but there are some nuggets of knowledge and creativity that will probably go over the heads of the profit driven lurkers and spys.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
i agree ..even the conspiracy "nuts" are part of a category..people like us dwelve in conversations about the "elite" and "secret societies" yet we are selves are part of the plan..we are categorized like republicans and democrats..like rock or rap..i refuse to be categorized..

a conspiracy within a conspiracy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join