It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fate of False Teachers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

I don't do that, really. I said "call for" but that was all I meant, which is what I already did, which is to say that in my earlier post. I am not one who appeals to the mods to do something. I never have and do not plan on doing it in the future. I was mainly trying to point out that it is not proper to misrepresent yourself, especially when saying things about Aunt Jamima. That is what got me going. If you were who you say you are, that could be tolerated but coming from someone pretending to be black, it would not. Do you get my point? It has nothing to do with religion and I am not accusing you of being a false prophet. I just want to make sure you are not being racist.

edit on 4-7-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The fact is you just assumed what I was saying was not coming from someone who is serious and made up your own version to make yourself more comfortable. Yes I said; GOD is Black because She said She is; and Me thinks; so is Her Daughter, just like the Queen of the South Jesus said would rise up in the judgement. .

2nd What makes you think you are capable to Judge? Just because a person mentions Color doesnt mean they are putting down another. Jer. 8:19-21 Clearly says that and it not my fault if Other color people cant handle it.

Behold the Voice of the cry of the Daughter of My People because of them that dwell in a far country; Is not the LORD in Zion? Is not Her king in Her? Why have thy provoked me to Anger with their graven images, and with strange vantites? The havest is past the summer is ended and We are not saved. For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I Am Black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

And proof that GOD is Black or should I say very Dark is that in the beginning before GOD said; Let there be Light; She showed Her Face and Spirit as Darkness upon and below the Waters.

Job. 42:13 He had also 7 sons and 3 daughters. And the called the name of the 1st Jemima; and name of the 2nd Keszia....And in all the land were No women found so fair as the daughters of Job; and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.

Since I know you looked up my profile; I'm sure you saw may responses on the Declaration of Independence where I also called for Dissolve and Throw-Off of a White Christian Body of Republican Men because of our first AMENdment....You know; congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" or the God of their Oaths. So what you dont seem to get; is that I am dead serious about each and every word I wrote. So if you or anybody else cant Handle the fact that we All come from a Dark or Black Heavenly Body and Womb of a Goddess its not my fault; cause like I said; I know according to scripture GOD is not a man that he should lie; and It will Come as a Snare upon the whole world.

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

I don't do that, really. I said "call for" but that was all I meant, which is what I already did, which is to say that in my earlier post. I am not one who appeals to the mods to do something. I never have and do not plan on doing it in the future. I was mainly trying to point out that it is not proper to misrepresent yourself, especially when saying things about Aunt Jamima. That is what got me going. If you were who you say you are, that could be tolerated but coming from someone pretending to be black, it would not. Do you get my point? It has nothing to do with religion and I am not accusing you of being a false prophet. I just want to make sure you are not being racist.

edit on 4-7-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
I believe that there is an angel watching me and writing down everything I do.
After I die, some time in the future, my soul will be reanimated enough to where those deeds can be read, and I will hear it, and I will be required to answer to those things which I have done.

Did it ever occur to you - you may also be judged by what you haven't done?

My mom taught me - - when you go to judgement there will be two books. My mom says that second book surprises some.

Some people try to be good Christians (or whatever). They live their life "saintly" - - they go to church every day and twice on Sunday. They give generous tithing. They pray regularly. They try to spread the word. etc etc

But - - were they kind to that dirty homeless man on the corner? If they know a young mother - - did they think to buy a second bag of groceries when shopping? Were you guilty of judging others?

Live your life in knowing there is a second book.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I know a woman who loves to do missionary work. She goes on a mission - mostly to foreign countries - at least once a year - sometimes two.

I am sure those she visits benefits from her dedication.

Only problem is - - she has 6 kids - - which she basically leaves with the church and her husband to raise - - while she is out working for God".

Which book does that fit in?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
There is also a fate reserved for teachers who don't teach. This fate leads to a place of outer darkness and it's reserved for servants who fail to do what was expected of them.

If I present a teaching and you don't agree with my teaching, then you could say "She is a false teacher." But if I have a teaching to present, and I fail to do so I'm the one going to punished. So what happens if I give the teaching, that in the long run is a true teaching, but you call me a false teacher iin front of people, what will your punishment be for falsely accusing me and for leading others away from something that is true?

We walk a fine line here.

Aaaah, this explains and excuses the compulsary nature of invasive christian missioning. You HAVE to do it (if you have the talent or 'call') ....or else.

It's ofcourse of no consequence what non-believers think about this invasion of their lives. It's for their own good.
edit on 5-7-2011 by bogomil because: addition and typo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join