It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Blames Iran Special Forces For Helping In The Recent US Deaths in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
www.timesunion.com...

BAGHDAD -- With American troop deaths in Iraq reaching a two-year high in June, U.S. military officials are fingering Iran for the violence, accusing an Iranian special forces unit of supporting the militia groups suspected of carrying out the attacks.

Officials caution that they do not have evidence that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or his government is ordering Shiite militias to strike U.S. forces in Iraq. But they believe that those groups are being trained and equipped by Iranian Revolutionary Guard special forces.

So the Iranian government isnt helping kill the US troops, it's just their military?

I wonder how many militias get help from Iran?

"All of them receive at least indirect support from elements in Iran," said Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Buchanan, chief spokesman for the U.S. military in Iraq.

All of them? At least indirect support? How many are getting direct support then?

I could of sworn we fought the Shiite militia's before in Iraq?

During much of the insurgency that followed the 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, American military commanders blamed Sunni-dominated terrorist groups such as al-Qaida in Iraq for many of the attacks. Now, the primary threat comes from three Shiite militia, all with weapons and training needed to penetrate U.S. defenses.

Well, I guess I was wrong on that one. It was the other guys....and now the other, other guys are killing us....

EDIT - Wait, if we were killing one side when we first went in, and now we're killing the other side.....who are we helping? Maybe the first side likes that we bombed them first? No idea.
edit on 1-7-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Isn't this kinda like stubbing your own toe, and then blaming someone else for it? It should be very clear what is happening in the middle east. WWIII is being set up. Anyone who has spoken out against the machine/system has been targeted.

Saddam Hussein - Wanted a Gold Dinar, and to sell his oil in gold - Dead

Muammar Gaddafi - Wants a Gold Dinar, and to sell his oil in gold - Death pending

Machmoud Ahmadinejad - Wants a Gold Dinar, and to sell his oil in gold - War with Iran pending.

See the pattern? Anyone who stands against the the banking cartel gets the axe. Then there is always the Israeli link, but that is for a different thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ztruthseeker

It should be very clear what is happening in the middle east. WWIII is being set up.

From another standpoint, it looks like we (the government) are just trying to piss off everyone in the area of the ME and N.Africa (not intentionally trying to start WW3, but instead just think bombing everyone is good). We just started bombing Somalia recently, and that amounts to......6 countries we are bombing in those regions now. I wonder who will be next? Syria? Iran? Im guessing it will be one of those 2 that end up getting bombed pretty soon. Problably Syria, since they dont have as large a military as Iran.

Im trying to remember, but when is the last time one country went and attacked 6 different countries all at once? WW2?

Edit - Maybe instead of attacking Syria or Iran next, we will just pour thousands more troops in Iraq for round 2?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
so how many deaths are U.S. special forces responsible for?
The U.S. really does have a "Do as I say, not as I do" policy.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ztruthseeker

Makes me sick that!

TPTB are hiding from behind closed doors, whilst using the American military to cause the death and destruction of these peoples and their governments. It's all falsehoods and lies to reach a pre-designed plan. Everyone in congress who doesn't stand-up to them when they push this sh*t through should be held accountable too.

Reminds me of a child weilding a loaded gun!

Will someone PLEASE hurry up and take America out, before they ruin the whole world for the rest of us!

The people who are in control of the MIC are a bunch of lying cheating filthy ba*tards with no regard for human life, only money. They should all be lined up and shot, point-blank, in front of the world.

edit on 1/7/11 by NibiruWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
What shocks me is that no-one can see that what America is doing right now is EXACTLY the same as what Hitler did...

new topics

top topics

join