It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another back to the future game??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Just got done playing the back to the future game that was started in 2010. Man what a game. Lots of suspense and some action thrown in. It looks like it would be a fourth installment of the film series. A big thanks to tel tail games for making it. I wasn't in it to play it as a game but to enjoy the back to the future story. Anyway at the end of the game it says to be continued after like three different Martys from the future show up warning them about future events in the present Marty's life. If anyone has any information on a back to the future the game part 2. or if your going by how the trilogy goes, I would call it back to the future part 5, let me know when there is any news on its release or development.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Back to the Future: The Game – Telltale Games announced on June 9, 2010, that they have acquired rights to produce episodic video games based on the franchise for multiple formats.

en.wikipedia.org...

Telltale has the rights to make as many episodes as they would like I would imagine, and from what I could tell, from the video i watched,the storyline is completely different from the movies

after watching part 2 of the video series, it seems that it does in fact take place after the movies... Biff is the meek one compared to Marty's dad

now I want to play this game lol
edit on 1-7-2011 by kalisdad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

now I want to play this game
That's how I felt after seeing the original trailer. And when you play the game that Frankenstein poster in Marty's room means something when they meet up with the doc in 1931. I dont want to ruin to much for you. I gave away the ending in the thread. But the rest of the game should be a surprise. Adds more to the edge of your seat suspense when it's a surprise. Oh and Michal J Fox guest stars as himself in a few scenes.
edit on 2-7-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join