It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we ever going to move on from 9/11? It is now a waste of time, literally!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
When are people going to realize that the truth you so badly seek is beyond your grasp?

Its a decade later and no one has actually presented any REAL evidence as too who REALLY committed 9/11 mass murders.

Now, a lot of you are proudly huddled under the wonderful umbrella name "truthers". But do you actually DO YOUR OWN research or are you just jumping on the bandwagon of the few who have put in real time and research.

How many of you did the following:

1) Get yourself to ground zero and smell the devastation? Taste the death in the air and get a feel for the crime?
2) How many of you actually took pictures that fateful day yourselves, with YOUR OWN cameras? Captured the planes hitting the Twins with YOUR OWN cameras?
3) How many of you have had access to any parts or bits of the original wreckage to examine YOURSELVES?
4) How many of you actually used your OWN evidence to ie, Camera pics, video footage (filmed yourselves) to evaluate what happened?
5) How many of you have actually requested information from any of the Government or Civilian Agencies involved in the clean up, the investigation, the NIST report of even from the Airlines. Even if you got a letter to say sorry we can not give you any help!! Do you have a copy of these letters of rejection to prove you actually did some leg work of YOUR OWN?

Now the main Question:

6) How many of you truthers just used other peoples ideas, tools, photos, video evidence and guess work to form your own conclusions?

Here lies the problem!! You did not do all the things required for a proper investigation, due to being denied, lazy, the evidence was shipped to china, etc etc.

So how can you even dare to say that YOU know what happened that day? Most of you frown on Youtube..and mock it as evidence yet you blatantly use it to support your claims for 9/11. Most of you would not trust a UFO photo without the EXIF data at least....but no one on any 9/11 forum has asked for that from the original photo or camera taker!!!!! Double Standards!!

How do you know that the leaders of the Truth movement are not government employees used to tie you lot up and drown you in a multitude of bamboozling nonsense. How do you know that these same people are not on some payroll somewhere.???????

So why do you persist in banging on about this when we have far more pressing issues at hand today!!?? Next year is supposed to be the end of the world, America is suppressing its citizens and financial meltdown is at hand. Are these thing NOT far more important than what happened 10 years ago?

These things are going on NOW!!

Without REAL PROOF you are pi**ing in the wind! Move on and prepare yourselves for what may or may not be coming!! Stop living in the past. What is done, is done!!. Bigger things are on the horizon, just look at all the posts here on ATS and you would thing Doomsday is coming!

You truthers have created or become part of a group that is if anything helping the perpetrators get away with this. You have spent ten years on this and made ZERO progress, just added a few names to a list of supporters that are now listed as ACTIVISTS. Your day in COURT will NEVER come. You have more chance of finding out who Jack the Ripper is than getting a conviction on YOUR own government!!

No one has the proof you want, and even then how do you know its not manipulated!!!

I hope you can all move on and chalk this one up too inexperience! Learn and move on!!
edit on 1-7-2011 by TheButcher23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
this thread is a waste of time. you're asserting that the only people who can know the truth are people who were physically there. being there or not doesn't change the evidence, and whether or not i took pictures that day doesn't change the content of those pictures.

frankly, this thread is worthless.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
this thread is a waste of time. you're asserting that the only people who can know the truth are people who were physically there. being there or not doesn't change the evidence, and whether or not i took pictures that day doesn't change the content of those pictures.

frankly, this thread is worthless.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

IT changes everything in terms of undeniable proof.

Exif data ring any bells?

How do you know the pics or video you saw were not manipulated and FED to you?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
"those who forget the past are doom to repeat it"

i love those words

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Question is, how long do we sit around and let the 'Government' get away with Murder?

and 9-11 is not the only time it's happened, or will happen,

The Government owes 'US' the proper and correct investigation, including 'Experts' on all sides of the Fence,

if we let this go it's exactly what they wanted,

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think I see where he's going with this. Why waste our time trying to prove this one when the next one is looming over head? Shouldn't we be moving to try and out/stop it before it happens?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I understand that.

But dont you think that your time consumed with this one act is helping the government do other things while you still toil and fret over this incident.

Sounds like they won here. Keep you occupied over there while over here they do something else.

We HAVE not got 10 more years to get our act together. 10 years has accomplished NOTHING!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I think I see where he's going with this. Why waste our time trying to prove this one when the next one is looming over head? Shouldn't we be moving to try and out/stop it before it happens?

EXACTLY its been too time consuming for minimal results.

We need to keep moving in order to just beak even.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheButcher23

Then the next big question is "where do we start?"

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
My evidence is the FBI's timeline for what happened. The hijackers NEVER had contact with Al-Qaeda according to the timeline. But they had plenty of contact with Hamas.
Planes crashed into 2 buildings in New York, and 3 buildings fell down in New York.
So we can be certain that hijackers flew planes into the world trade center.
What we can't be certain of is who the hijackers were working for.
Where's the evidence of who they were working for? Where's the evidence to justify invading a soveriegn nation that wasn't involved in the plot according to the official story?
A single video of a man that very few people in America can understand.

Where's the evidence that any of the hijackers contacted or worked for al qaeda?

edit on 1-7-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

Then the next big question is "where do we start?"

We start where it all started.

The US constitution and the Magna Carta and upholding those vital pieces of paper.

American citizens and other countries need not fear the government but must act like they would tell a child to act if being bullied to often. Stand up to them. They are afraid of a real fight!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheButcher23
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I understand that.

But dont you think that your time consumed with this one act is helping the government do other things while you still toil and fret over this incident.

Sounds like they won here. Keep you occupied over there while over here they do something else.

We HAVE not got 10 more years to get our act together. 10 years has accomplished NOTHING!!

Indeed, And Valid Points,

It's quite maddening though, to know this can go by unquestioned by some and just accepted as 'Factual' because the 'Government' Said so, do they forget the 'Government' is supposed to 'Work For The People'

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

So what you're saying is that every picture I have ever seen of 9/11 is completely fabricated?

Because that's what it sounds like.

Saying, "You have to physically be there or it didn't happen" is not a valid idea.

I wasn't at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Does this mean those Atom bombs weren't real and those pictures were manipulated too?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

You missed the point....the whole idea of not having any REAL evidence to check is what the government wanted.

IT knew before hand that people would spend eternity fumbling around in the dark. And 10 years later, rights have been taken and people abused....but still no progress.

Do you not see.....its the best trick they could of pulled. Denying the right to evidence will only fuel peoples desire to seek it out. But its not there to find.

All the pics you have seen, I cant possibly comment as I have no idea if they are real or fabricated. It only takes a handful of fake pics to throw the whole investigation back to the beginning!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

It's quite maddening though, to know this can go by unquestioned by some and just accepted as 'Factual' because the 'Government' Said so, do they forget the 'Government' is supposed to 'Work For The People'

I'm pretty sure most people don't even know what the official story is. Most non-truthers at least. Seriously ask people how many buildings fell down on that day..most don't know it was more than 2.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I'm not sure I understand you.

Obviously you believe the US government to be behind the attacks, but I don't understand where you're trying to go with this.

Are you trying to say that the Government intentionally caused the attacks in such a way that there would be no evidence and any that was left could be destroyed? The result being they could steal our rights?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The truth of the matter is buried under bureaucratic red tape.

The same red tape that hindered any real investigation what so ever.

Two bodies were commissioned to sell the lies and "appease" the public.

Can't we see that? Is that not compelling circumstantial evidence?

Sorry, but there is a world beyond our noses.

And I'm not appeased in the slightest bit.
edit on (7/1/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I have my own views on what happened but i will not stoop to accusation without my own proof.

However, the whole thing about 9/11 was in the details

They knew that people would search for something they could never find. Its like trying to find that lost treasure.

They needed something to occupy the public while they took away your rights, lives and money.

They knew it would take years and years before enough of the population accused the government.

Now the truthers are still trying to find this evidence but how when none exists?

The point is to move on now and hit them back with what is happening today!! Not being stuck in the past.

Its just a waste of time and valuable effort. Which I think they want!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Refer to my first post in this thread and his response to it. That's the point he's trying to make. There is so much red tape and possible evidence and fake evidence and riffraff that there's really no longer a point to this. We should stop wasting our time and move to out/stop the next possible false flag or whatever.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

They acheived what they wanted.

To test the resolve of the public under threat!! To test the public reaction to limiting the rights guaranteed in the constitution and so far they are winning.

No ONE is doing anything of note. How can they.....they are too busy trying to solve mysteries of the past, instead of challenging the changed they are implementing today!!

They have used your money and your freedom as a testing ground for their plans!!

I would keep my eye on the now and today!!!
edit on 1-7-2011 by TheButcher23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join