It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh ISS Footage - 6-30-2011 - Very Strange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealKdub
this is a video i recorded the other day, i couldnt hit record fast enough but was able to catch some of it, it had a distinct red glow and tail you cand kind of see at the start sorry for the quality

It definitely moves relative to the structure -- slowly. a few degres per minute, I'd guess.

'Orbital rate' is about 4 deg/minute, so an obvious question is -- where was the moon when this was taken?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

this is a video i recorded the other day, i couldnt hit record fast enough but was able to catch some of it, it had a distinct red glow and tail you cand kind of see at the start sorry for the quality

Nice work. Keep your eyes clued because this will be the last time we see a shuttle in space so any footage you get could be historic. I've got some nice shots from this last mission, I'll put together a compilation once the Atlantis has landed. Thanks for watching guys.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

wow i never thought of that..thx ill def record lots...in the past few days ive got alot of interesting light shows and what nots ill think of putting them together as well
GL HF

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

im sorry i wouldnt know how to find that out...haha the video was taken around 3:18 am pacific time on the 12th of july

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

im sorry i wouldnt know how to find that out...haha the video was taken around 3:18 am pacific time on the 12th of july

Good datum, thanks. Did you see a ground track map before or after this sequence that you could read ISS position off of? Then we can run it through heavens-above.com

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Good datum, thanks. Did you see a ground track map before or after this sequence that you could read ISS position off of? Then we can run it through heavens-above.com

im not sure...i know of this site if it helps at all

www.n2yo.com...

im having a hard time finding previous locations but if it has the same schedual then

www.n2yo.com...

and this says that it is in darkness...idk, if it WERE here...then thats just off the coast of cali at around the same time
edit on 15-7-2011 by TheRealKdub because: instead of making new post since mine was the last one

top topics

<< 1   >>

join