It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin admits to seeing UFOs on Moon & conspiracy. **But**

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This admission was in the new Transformers film. As some of you may know, the film recreates the Apollo/UFO conspiracy with NASA landing on the moon finding alien craft on the surface. Buzz plays himself, and admits to the NASA conspiracy and how they were sworn to secrecy. I looked closely at him as he said this, and thought to myself, is he really admitting to this or just reading a script? Does he see this as his bed confession, so to speak? I guess we'll never know. But I find it strange that he'd willingly take a role that presents him as a conspirator after his well publicised anger at the question of whether Apollo landed on the Moon or not. As you also may know, Buzz has recently been more forthcoming with his thoughts on the UFO subject when he admitted to having encountered an unidentified object seemingly following the capsule.

It made me question how we'd remember these men if the day came when all of this was out of the bag. Would we still herald them as heroes or traitors for a lie they were willing to take to their graves and keep from us?
edit on 30-6-2011 by Shino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shino

Interesting I have long thought the forth estate (the media) does give clues like thes and conditions us

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
OR, money can buy anything. Even a bogus admission from aldrin.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Haven't seen the movie but I could see this as an opportunity for for him to say what he saw without breaking the rules in a official statement.

I really do believe that they found something up there.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If anything, then that "admission" is evidence AGAINST such a theory.

If we did find evidence of alien life on the moon, then his eventual confession would most likely not be in a Hollywood movie. Besides, I doubt that Top Secret intel such as that would make it into a film without being cut out, and several people jailed.

I believe revealing government secrets is a federal crime, or even treason. Not positive though.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So now we've gone from "we never went to The Moon" to "there were aliens on The Moon".

Please pick one.

How about, we went to The Moon, came back, figured there was nothing there of value, and never went back?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Buzz Aldrin did host an episode of WWE RAW about a year back. On Which a Superstar told him "The Radio told me that The Moon landing was a Hoax"

SO that may be the case.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Why does it say "un-flag" where it normally says "flag" ??????

edit on 30-6-2011 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

They added an unflag option.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
So now we've gone from "we never went to The Moon" to "there were aliens on The Moon".

Please pick one.

How about, we went to The Moon, came back, figured there was nothing there of value, and never went back?

Doesn't have to be a conflict. There are four groups of people in this regard.

1. Those who believe we never went to the Moon. Period
2. Those who believe we did, found something, but recreated a fake landing
3. Those that believe we did, that the landing footage is real, and that we found something.
4. We went there and found nothing

No one is saying pick one or the other. People will pick the one they think is more likely on the content of the information they have found.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nah, I figure it is just part of his script. Neil and Buzz have always been pretty straight forward and honest. If Buzz is going to truly admit it, he wont do it hiding behind a movie screen. He will go live on TV for all to see.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Buzz's kids will know the truth, its only a matter of time

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Was it really Aldrin or an actor playing Aldrin?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

It was him

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Imo, the real power behind NASA (Never A Straight Answer) will heave a big sigh of relief when the final moon astronaut passes...

Then the cover-up of what was really learned and witnessed on the Moon will be complete...

For now...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
not to be a troll or anything but you really should put a disclaimer that your going to ruin a part of a movie.. I have seen it and I had similar thoughts. But if I hadn't seen the movie and read this id be a little mad for the spoiler.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shino

Originally posted by JimOberg

It was him
He's listed twice in the character list, the first listing says he's played by himself, the second listing says he's played as his younger 1969 version by Cory Tucker.

www.imdb.com...

Originally posted by Shino
1. Those who believe we never went to the Moon. Period
2. Those who believe we did, found something, but recreated a fake landing
3. Those that believe we did, that the landing footage is real, and that we found something.
4. We went there and found nothing

No one is saying pick one or the other. People will pick the one they think is more likely on the content of the information they have found.
As far as I can tell it has absolutely nothing to do with the content of the information, but everything to do with the ability or inability of the brain to properly process the information. Most of us don't have different information, it's pretty much the same content for all of us. It's how we process the information that's different, not the content, for the most part.

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Nah, I figure it is just part of his script. Neil and Buzz have always been pretty straight forward and honest. If Buzz is going to truly admit it, he wont do it hiding behind a movie screen. He will go live on TV for all to see.
I would never call Buzz a liar (especially after seeing what happened to the guy that did...
just kidding), but he does have a way of trying to inspire people into becoming interested in space exploration that does have a tendency to be misinterpreted. For example, his talk about other "people" putting the monolith on Mars' moon, is quickly followed by his statement that he doesn't believe that, but I wouldn't necessarily characterize the invocation of such mental imagery as straightforward, nor deceptive. I would call it, "inspirational".

But I agree, it's just a script.

Originally posted by TheMur
Buzz's kids will know the truth, its only a matter of time
What makes you think they don't know the truth already?
edit on 1-7-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Actually, leaving it alone would be there best option. If they arrest people or mess with the movie it would only go to prove that they are hiding something. Ofcourse by leaving it alone then it becomes a great cover. Nobody is going to believe the truth after it's been in a hollywood movie. Well at least the majority wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This isn't the first time Buzz has made a UFO claim. The Apollo 11 mission, before landing on the Moon, saw a light outside their craft. Their transmissions to Houston was live so they cryptically asked NASA where the rocket booster was, hoping that's what they were looking at. NASA reports the booster was 6000 miles away. So it wasnt the booster, but Buzz dOes say it could have been 4 pieces that they released off their ship

Check out the videos here on my thread, page 2 I have 4 videos off Buzz talking a out UfO & Apollo 11, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

It made me question how we'd remember these men if the day came when all of this was out of the bag. Would we still herald them as heroes or traitors for a lie they were willing to take to their graves and keep from us?

These men are heroes and explorers as they pushed the boundaries. The traitors are found further up the chain as they kept the treasure for themselves, took away public peer review and common sense to a complex situation. This has allowed corruption, destruction and ineffective measures to flourish while the big problems lack the support that it needs. Disclosure is needed before the lies take us all out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join