It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? June 5, 2011 Quebec , Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Possible UFO?, I don't know, but maybe this is why they gearing up with the heavy artillery around the states. Could be a possibility.

I don't know what this thing is, any ideas? CGI? Cool video, could do without that stupid music in background.

Anyone see this one yet?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
lol, dude, I'm sorry but the video I posted looks nothing like the Iron man., You can see it changing shape.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Do UFOs only reveal themselves to people with severe Parkinson's?

1:15 totally looks like Iron Man.
edit on 6/30/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Im sorry....but it needs to be said....
ANY video that is created into a music video and attemps to present "ufo" footage is crap and bogus....
Seriously. Nothing legit is going to be presented like this. Nothing.

Just one more person trying to make a name for themselves because it is now cool and hip to have some kind of UFO capture that can be presented to the world....

I suggest that if people are scouring YT for UFOs (which that is the last place anyone should look) if you find one that is some production with fancy text and music and crap inserted into it - leave it and move on from it.

If someone really gives a crap about showing some amazing legit footage - they would not need to add a bunch of crap to it in order to present it. It should speak for itself - all by itself!

Seriously, what purpose does it serve to make some MTV wannabe video out of footage that you want people to believe and analyze ??

.......of course it is my opinion...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on June 30th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
sure looks like a mylar balloon to me.....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hoax videos are hurting the case for actual UFOs.

Due to all the hoaxes, the only thing that will convince the people of Earth of the existence of extraterrestrials is if a UFO we're to land, aliens come out of it, fly through the air like superman, give us some kind of amazing technology, and submit to a LIVE televised autopsy...

..and even then, someone will be in the back screaming "HOAX!!!! HOOOOAAAAXXXXX" and the government will hold a press conference talking about swamp gas and weather balloons.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Man that was classic!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
As soon as you hear this music you think its not real why add the music. interesting otherwise

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
...Right.

Well.

Thanks OP for the video. I would like to say, this definitely has a strange shape. Also the behavior catches me off guard. Reminds me of what maybe a balloon might do, but I can't say for sure, because I'm not a jaded UFO debunker.

S+F for effort, will look for a video to compare this to. Perhaps that will help.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

i totaly agree with you greeneyedleo
tha last thing you think of is quick film/photo
it get some proof
i personally think no matter how goood the proof is
someone will claim CGI
OR THE LIKE just to
debunk OR RIDICULE you
or make you wish you never fond this site

ipersonlly have had a lot of night time sightings
3 daylight sightings
and now i believe they have moved on to kids
who while at school had seen a egg shaped
whitish gray in colour move in and out the clouds
whileat school they tried to tell the teacher
who says she sees nothing

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
lol, dude, I'm sorry but the video I posted looks nothing like the Iron man., You can see it changing shape.

Changing shape?

Its just spinning round in circles.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It does honestly look like a funny shaped mylar balloon. I pretty sure it's not an Iron Man remote control.

new topics

top topics

join