It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here from CT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hello all,

A good friend of mine shot me a link to this site and I've been on it all day. Looks like a great community of truth seekers. Well in a nutshell I'm from Connecticut (USA) and never believed in alot of the stuff regarding UFOs, Aliens etc. up until recently. Ever since the day back in October 2010 when there was the sighting in NYC that was heavily televised. I saw it, it was NOT balloons, it was NOT airplanes and it dam sure wasn't anything I have ever seen before.

What I saw live in person was one large orb descend lower into the atmosphere and break up into 3 smaller orbs. They sat in a triangle formation for awhile then a 4th orb appeared and they all sort of danced around in a few different rotations. Craziest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Any how since that day I've been keeping my eyes to the sky on a regular basis and have seen tons of things (literally daily) I can't explain. I have snapped a few pics with my Blackberry on the go, but nothing ever comes out amazing. Just hopping to find good info from this point forward.

See ya'll around.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome from Texas
Lots of things to explore here
the alert button is below members click it for a summary of its function ..use it wisely
Enjoy ATS and Welcome from Texas

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
welcome...CT here too...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion.

top topics

join