It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marcus Bachman: Gays are barbarians & need education

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Marcus Bachman: Gays are barbarians & need education

latimesblogs.latimes.com

"We have to understand: Barbarians need to be educated. They need to be disciplined. Just because someone feels it or thinks it doesn’t mean that we are supposed to go down that road. That’s what is called the sinful nature."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
latimesblogs.latimes.com

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I do not think it is my right to say whether someone can be married or not, but for people who follow Bachman, Do you think that God would call them barbarians? If you are a supporter of Michele, does this maybe change her image or show another side of her and possibly her families beliefs...Does anyone think this is over the top?

latimesblogs.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
A simple quote from George Wallace crossed my mind while reading this.

"In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny . . . and I say . . . segregation today . . . segregation tomorrow . . . segregation forever!"

Honestly, same story, different victims. In the end, he will be seen as the barbarian, along with all the others who claimed they were morally superior and deserving of more rights. At least the gay prejudice isn't near as bad as the racism, that still doesn't mean it's ok though.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
He's a ballsy man for saying this.. on the off chance that gay's are in fact barbarians.

edit on 30-6-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NephlimKilla

Perhaps Marcus likes to be disciplined; if she truly loves him Michele can help him open that closet door!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cfnyaami

haha

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I support everything he claims, the gay lobby must be contained and stopped.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I also would point out that "God" used the same word to describe homosexuals to describe eating anything that was unsavory at the time. Pork, Shrimp, Shellfish, Rabbit meat. Honestly, the exact same word, but those are ok for some reason. Not to mention all the other funky laws no one follows any more. Death penalty for working on the sabbath, woman rape victims having to marry the rapists, ect.

The mentality of the common christian is so obvious from this. "I can condemn certain actions I'm never gonna have to worry about, that don't hurt anyone. But, any action that god forbids equally that I might want to do, and I see it's not harming anyone, I don't care if I do it or not."

Jesus said(supposedly, that is) it himself, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". He was pointing out the obvious tenancies to look at others sins and ignore ones own. Yet none of his follows follow that example. Even then, I wouldn't care, if it weren't that this behavior is hurting innocent people who's only crime is being themselves.
edit on 30-6-2011 by xxsomexpersonxx because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You mean Liberace was gay?
Diamond crusted pianos don't seem very barbaric to me.

FACEPALM!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I wish him many little gay barbarian grandchildren.. a whole litter of lesbian and gay babies to reeducate.

I think that statement might be hurtful for his wife's goals.

JAK

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here:
Please visit the above thread for further information and comment.

Thank you,

Jak

top topics

join