It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Imf Chief's Bail Will Reportedly Be Reduced Due to Issues With Accuser's Credibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Breaking news headline above on Fox News. No other details at this time.

I said at the time that TPTB guys wanted this guy out of the way for a reason. It's interesting that the DAY that the second part of the Greek austerity plan passes that TPTB suddenly say "oh, maybe there are questions concerning the credibility of the accuser that conveniently removed him from authority with the IMF".

Of course, his position at the IMF has already been replaced, and his name has been dragged through the mud completely by the MSM frenzy, but hey, them's the knocks.

Someone wanted this guy out of the way while the Greek austerity measures went through.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
More on the story

The housekeeper who accused Strauss-Kahn of sexual assault has repeatedly lied to authorities since she first reported the alleged attack on May 14, the New York Times reported, citing unnamed law enforcement officials. A source close to the case confirmed to Fox News that Strauss-Kahn's attorneys would press to have his bail reduced Friday over the doubts about the accuser's story.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'll bet that that is certainly part of this
If the greeks crash
after Iceland who is doing ok by kicking the banker debtsters OUT

Bad enough the greek parlimentarians just voted for more of the same thing that didn't work in the first place...
at the expense of the greeks...funny that

ooh
The bankers would be in BIG trouble if the greeks defaulted or just said NO

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The alleged victim's lawyer is giving a press conference right now saying that "because they think he will never be tried, the victim is going to come forward, identify herself, and say what happened to the media".

This will ENSURE that the guy is never tried, it will completely taint the case.
edit on 1-7-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Same attorney is now saying that the victim called someone in prison, and that the call was recorded, and that she told the prisoner the same story she originally told the cops.

Seems AWFULLY convenient. Apparently she "didn't know the call would be recorded". Any lawyer worth his salt would have told the victim NOT TO DISCUSS DETAILS OF THE CASE WITH ANYONE,.

My guess is that someone told her to make the call and discuss the case, knowing that this would be recorded.

Too many weird connections in this case, my guess is that the DA will throw it out. If it gets thrown out, I sure as hell hope that he sues the City of New York for ALL costs related to this case, the loss of his job, and defamation of character.

Loss of a position for the Head of the IMF and defamation of character of one of the most powerful bankers in the world? Payout of this settlement could bankrupt the City of New York once and for all, a settlement would be in the hundred of millions, if not billions.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by wcitizen

Which is one of the reasons this is suspect to me. It could have all been covered up, but it is the US PTB and the US MSM which blasted this into centre stage. That's not something they usually do to one of their fellow criminals.

Yes, more than anything else, the way the media is playing this story is the most obvious clue that there is FAR more to this case than assault charges. He's been tried in the press from day one. His lawyers could probably declare a mistrial based on that alone. Every media outlet is considering him guilty guilty guilty.

And he probably IS guilty, although it's not for certain. But at is obvious is it doesnt matter if he is guilty or not, because his entire reputation is destroyed and the IMF now has a more Dollar-friendly director (and Sarkozy doesnt have to worry about losing his job). And THAT is what is really going on here. Dialo is likely being played, and may have even been set up in the first place herself. NO 'justice' will occur in this case. Just politics, deception, and a coup of one of the most powerful financial institutions in the world.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Loss of a position for the Head of the IMF and defamation of character of one of the most powerful bankers in the world? Payout of this settlement could bankrupt the City of New York once and for all, a settlement would be in the hundred of millions, if not billions.

I hope he sues the snip out of every us media outlet who was running this witch hunt from day one, in addition to those you mention.

This was the first story n years where EVERY MSM outlet from FOX to MSNBC were running the SAME STORY.

new topics

top topics

join