It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Hijacks Xbox, Sends SWAT To Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
www.wftv.com...

OK. I know this is the wrong place but I tried to post in the Breaking News area but it would not let me. When I hit the summit button it cleared everything and after it did that twiced I posted it here. Feel free to move it
Sorry it this has been posted.If so feel free to remove or close.

It is lucky that no one got shot over this. I wonder just how often this thing of thing happens. They call it SWATTING. People sent the poilce and SWAT to to houses as a joke and people have gotten killed from this type of thing. This is scary. The whole family could have been shot and killed by a dumb prank. I hope they find the fool that did this and put them under the jail. I guess people do not take the precautions with game systems like they do with compters but systems like Xbox are computers and I guess people forget that some times. I am just glad no one got killed
edit on 6/30/2011 by fixer1967 because: To add

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow, Whatever happened to saving the princess and up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, b, a, starrt?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
so is the kid gonna get his Xbox back ???
or will he have to buy a new one
after he cleans out his underwear ???

sad this kind of thing happens.
some people just have tooooooo
much time on their hands.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I would say the game is now evidence in a criminal case now and they will keep it as such so the quick answer is NO, not any time soon. After this he may not every play again. From the story I think that some kid he was playing with on one got mad at him and did this.
edit on 6/30/2011 by fixer1967 because: to add

I did a search for this before I posted and NO RESULTS popped up. And now I find out it has been posted this morning. I give up. This is my last thread.
edit on 6/30/2011 by fixer1967 because: to add

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

You could always post in Other Current News

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Please contribute to previously existing thread located here.

Thank you

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join