It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids at Giza

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
(Mods, please move this to the most appropiate forum section, as I have no idea where it belongs!)

I believe that there is a mountain of evidence to show that we (humans) did not come up with the design and construction methods used in the pyramids at Giza, I shall outline every detail of my hypothesis to hopefully prove that they are of alien design and construction methods.

Let's start with how the pyramids are constructed, whoever designed the pyramids at Giza actually went out of their way to make the construction as difficult as possible, effectly what the builders have done is show off their engineering skills, I think it sends a clear message which they knew would stand the test of time, in stone.
Corners within the pyramid are actually carved out of solid blocks of stone, if you were creating a corner in a structure would you not simply "butt" together two blocks to create a corner? In carving the corners from single blocks of stone the builders are showing off their engineering ability.

Most of the blocks used in the construction of the pyramids of Giza are cut differently, with different sizes, angles cut into them and cambers, the whole structure fits together like a giant jigsaw with many different interlocking components, also the shafts in the Great Pyramid of Giza are all created from these seperate blocks being cut at different angles etc.

Great expertise has gone into the creation of the pyramids of Giza, which you will not find anywhere else in Egypt.

The positions of the Pyramids themselves, they mirror the stars on Orions Belt and those stars once every 10,500 years sit on the horizon and sit at the exactly right angle to line up with the pyramids, also why have they been positioned on the Giza Plataeu at all? Did you know that a huge peice of the plateau had to be cut into in order to level the area to build the pyramids. I don't think their positioning are co-incidental either as the river Nile I believe is also why they positioned the pyramids there, the river Nile I believe is mirroring the band of the Milky Way that we see in the sky.

Essentially I think an, as is above, so is below situation is going on here. The Giza plateau is mirroring what is in the sky at a certain date, 10,500bc was the last time the stars of Orions belt lay on the horizon in perfect synchronisation with the pyramids. So why do is this correlation here? It is marking half of the precessional cycle and why copy Orions Belt?

It is very interesting that area of sky was of great importance to the ancient egyptians, they believed that the souls of their dead pharoahs would ascend into the sky and travel through a region called the duat, past the milky way and on into Orion itself!

So were the Giza pyramids an ancient gateway to "heaven", or prehaps as some people believe the pyramids act as a huge amplifier of energy and somehow act as a portal or a means to travel to that region? Who know's... it is mere conjecture.

I would like to offer an answer to why I think the quality of pyramid construction declined as time went on, would you not expect designs and techniques to improve through time? Well not if you attempted copied a design that was already there, the pyramids of Giza.

One example of this poor quality construction is that of the pyramid at Saqqara

Not only is it a step pyramid but there are many design flaws which are apparent in its construction.

My thoughts are that aliens created the pyramids at Giza, hence all the "showing off" in their design, there is also little to no evidence that the pyramids at Giza were EVER used as burial sites, they seem to be ceremonial.

There was a time called, Zep Tepi, which translates as the first time and this is considered the golden age, the time that in ancient egyptian texts say that the Gods themselves walked upon the earth, what if the "Gods" where infact an alien race who came to our planet to use our species as a work race, to harvest and mine all the resources they need?

So prehaps they came from the Orion region, yes I am aware that the stars are not reletive and only appear so from our point of view, hence why I say the region.

Lastly how did they get the blocks to their current location in Giza? How did they construct the pyramids themselves? People say that large ramps made from sand etc were used in order to get the blocks into their positions etc, but if this was the case the ramps themselves would have to be miles and miles long just to create the right kind of elevation, also the blocks themselves are far from easy to move as the average block weighes in around 2.5 Tons and some of the blocks used are in excess of 70 Tons! Are we really to believe that these blocks were moved by hand by means of ramps?
Somehow I think the weights would easily crumble large sections if not a sizeable part of these so called ramps!

I hope I have provided some interesting questions and I very much look forward to discussing these and more ideas further.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Pyramids are the purple elephant in the kitchen sink - but so so so so so many refuse to look at them.

"Oh those primitive people building big monuments were so dumb" is the perception we are fed....

The reality is something much more intelligent than we as a global society are now today.

btw - no one has debunked them - as they are solid proof of ET involvement of our planets past.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

there is no way in hell i believe people by themselves built the pyramids at Giza. they say it took 20 years to build the great pyramid. how are you going to push 70 tons of limestone from miles with 100,000 men? It would take incredible amounts of time to do this? to me im calling BS on the idea that the Egyptians built the pyramids.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
balderdash

giza represents the essense of human trial and error, there were many attempts at pyramid building before giza. they simply learned their lessons along the way

all you needed to get it done was ramps, (which were taken away after completion, like the romans would use in sieges) rollers, and a massive labor force

the quarries where they got the blocks are still around, and the techniques are pretty well understood.

the pharoahs had the benefit of supreme rule and vast resources to accomplish these feats

homo sapien sapiens have had the same brain capacity for 100,000 years.

it is really that impossible to believe that a recent ancestor built a stone building ?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The Pyramids at Giza are somewhat more than just a stone building, they are among the greatest engineering feats in history, but that doesn't mean that we were responsible for building them.

There is a mountain of PHYSICAL evidence that shows pyramid construction techniques got WORSE as time went on... the various pyramids in egypt and carbon dating of them are testiment to this fact.

Put simply I believe the pyramids built afterwards are copies...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You don't have to convince me of this conclusion. But the ramifications of this idea have always caused considerable push back from "experts."

You make ETs responsible for anything on earth, and you start going down the path of, well, what aren't they responsible for?

I think part of what might help to move us through this paradigm shift is to stop calling them "aliens." I try to call them "ETs" now as much as possible. There is just too much information now pointing to the idea that a lot of them look and act a lot like we do, or are at least capable of this.

The possibility that ET involvement on earth has been significant in the past opens up a whole can of worms. In other words, if you assume that advanced civilizations existed off-earth and traveled here for some reason, you get into the whole question of: What is their true history? When they have told us about themselves, mostly through channels, are they telling us the truth? Or do they have some vested interest in misleading us about who they are? And how much power do they really have over us, anyway? Etc., etc.

From my point of view, abut 95% of the information out there on this subject is either inaccurate or purposely deceptive. And most of it is provided by the various ET groups themselves, through cooperative humans who may or may not know exactly what they are cooperating with.

There has been some very valuable data gathered through channeling. But I would rank the data gathered through direct contact at much higher confidence level and important level. And that data is much less flattering to the ETs, overall, than the channeled data. I would rank data gained through personal independent observation or recall at an even higher level of importance. But this data tends to be fragmented, so it takes more effort to piece it together.

Realizing that the Giza pyramids are basically ET projects would be a great step forward in any person's understanding of the bigger picture. But there are many more steps to be taken.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

The Pyramids at Giza are somewhat more than just a stone building, they are among the greatest engineering feats in history, but that doesn't mean that we were responsible for building them.

There is a mountain of PHYSICAL evidence that shows pyramid construction techniques got WORSE as time went on... the various pyramids in egypt and carbon dating of them are testiment to this fact.

Put simply I believe the pyramids built afterwards are copies...

what about the mountain of evidence that show the pyramids that came before giza ?

the pyramids are impressive, yes, and they were built by people with brains that function exactly as well as ours.

what about gobekli tepe ? alien ?
what about stonehenge ? alien ?
what about the great wall of china ? alien ?
what about the roman colliseum ? alien ? the aquaducts ?
what about the florence cathedral ? alien ?
what about the palace of versailles ? alien ?
what about the statue of liberty ? alien ?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The reason I have posted this thread is because I sent a private message to Woodwytch, basically talking about what I have said here, only in a shorter version, which then gave me the idea to create this thread as it's not something I have talked about on here before, I have wrote everything here from memory and have not used google for anything other than sources the pictures. I have done a fair amount of research into ancient egypt over the years and the things I have come across through doing so has opened a whole can of worms that I have been researching ever since.

It is an incredibly interesting idea, which can be discussed on so many levels!

As the previous poster I _e_cox has said, this is just a small part of an overall picture

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Now you really are just being ridiculous...

I am not trying to chalk up all of mans greatest engineering feats to be all the work of some alien race, I am posing a few questions about the pyramids of Giza and the possibility they are not our engineering work, there is a lot of evidence to suggest so.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Great thread though there are some people that follow mainstream history like it's a religion :/

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Great thread OP. I was thinking of making a thread about the Pyramids. The new discoveries about the vents tying in with Chistopher Dunn's astounding work has blown my mind lately.

I would like to give you and others my theory.. maybe it will spark some ideas.

My belief from what I have learned is that there was a group of humans.. maybe even a slightly different breed or race of humans on Earth that developed differently than the group that is here today. Think of them being to us as we are to people who are still living an indiginous lifestyle right now...

I feel these people are believed to be "Atlanteans"... I feel they may have been located on some land mass in an ocean or on North america or Antarctica.

I believe that sometime around 10,500 BC this group may have either been largely killed off and either all or some of this group realized they had to get off this planet because of an impending cataclysm. This may have had to do with the "pole shift" whcih some (Hoagland) claim takes place every 26,000 years. I think the Giza Pyramid was a place for transmuting elements into possibly element 115 as Bob lazar called it.. or something to that effect.

I think the Giza powerplant was a site for converting nuclear material into this super element because the Grand Gallery was a particle accelerator that also employed antigravity effects - see the bug skins found in the area above the Kings chamber.. bug skins seem to be a method for creating a gravity effect - see Viktor Schauberger;s work and Viktor GREBENNIKOV www.rexresearch.com...

nuclearpyramid.com...

Around 10,500 BC there was a cataclysm that caused global climate change and an ice age. I also have heard that there was a change of cosnic radiation that started or stopped at this time.. this also may be part of why this group had to leave this planet.. maybe this is why we are so much less enlightened than them as well.. it's because we don't have that influence that came from Orion. So maybe this group went to Orion or somewhere else because of the changes at Orion.

I think we, the people that remained during this time, stumbled on the Giza pyramids and we were obviously in awe of them. I also think there may have been risidual nuclear material on these sites. So when we entered them we may have gotten sick or died. This is why I think we may have built the Sphynx, which originally was in the shape of a dog - the god Anubis. Anubis was the god of death. I think this was built to warn people not to go into the Pyramid.

There has also been rumor that there is evidence of a nuclear war on Earth in the past. Could this past culture have had to leave Earth for this reason. This could also be why the Giza power plant was there and the god of death anubis. Were they forced to leave because of climate change we created with nuclear war? I think the myths by the Egyptians and Mayans came from poorly translated info from this lost era and we primitively tried to recreate their pyramids and relate their info after this era.

There is evidence Atlantis may have been buried under Antartica under deep ice there.

Or Atlantis may have been located in North amercia and was wiped off the map or buried with these natural disasters.

Also note that the Denver airport had a showing of Egyptian artifacts and featured a large Anubis statue. The Denver Airport is believed to have some Illuminati ties and some strange connection to all ths 2011-2012 stuff. Also see the murals that were painted their and their apocolyptic message.

Could this nuclear stuff going on in Japan and aroun dthe world be part of their plan and tied into this ancient Egyptian legend and climate change we created in the past.. are they trying to prevent the same thing from occurring again?

I also believe this ancient culture had the ability to manipulate stone very easily... like clay. I think a similar tech was employed in 9-11. You see concrete being turned to powder there.

I am anxious to see this movie.. it gives people a good idea of the mysteries of the Pyramids..

vimeo.com...
edit on 30-6-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I dont think they built them but i think these ET's gave us Techniques or Technology on how to build these Pyramids.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Very interesting ideas!

I have heard things to that effect before and it is indeed an intriguing idea.

Just to add to the past nuclear war bit, there is actually a region on the Sinai Peninsula where the ground is covered in glass! The kind of glass that is created as a result of a nulear explosion... which does add the possibility of an ancient nuclear war in that area. Ofcourse there is also the tale of Sodom and Gamora...

Star for you and the ideas it has sparked

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
To all the debunkers I'd like to say the fact that these people say that aliens walked among them prove that wrong.. You think that they are lying?

Also the evidence of a nuclear bomb.. That's basically indisputable.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
I dont think they built them but i think these ET's gave us Techniques or Technology on how to build these Pyramids.

Well I believe human man power was behind the building of them, but yes deffinately the construction techniques and engineering capabilities seem out of their time.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have done a little research on this...and....there are theories on how the Pyramids were built...but no exact proof. I believe that they Pyramids were built by life forms from other planets...rather than on earth.

Here is an interesting link about this: www.outerworlds.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yes I agree... there is NO exact proof of how they were built, but the techniques used speak volumes!

The engineering in question goes OUT of it's way to be complex, showing off their skills.

As far as I know, the same techniques where not used to such an extent if at all in the later pyramids, which I believe to be human copies, don't hold me to that as I am not 100% certain if the techniques used are unique to the pyramids at Giza, but I am fairly certain that is the case.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

there is a lot of evidence to suggest so

May I get you to dot point these 'evidences' of alien contribution please. Happy to address them when u do

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

hI Resentedhalo08.

Do you know about Edgar Cayce ?

If so, you will like the second line of my signature ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This has been discussed on so many diffferent forums on this site. Why do we have another thread on this?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join