It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Anonymous Message

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i cant help feeling that this kinda of call for revolution along with others will be the very thing that will give birth to a new wave of facisim that will the sweep the planet and be stronger and more powerful than ever before.

the same mistakes are made over and over. nobody studies history anymore.

the trap has been laid.

the bait has been taken.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yakuzakid
I don't really get the message Anonymous are trying to convey.

As weird as that sounds, I guess its actually correct. Grammer police, sorry

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I find it quite odd that anon would use Chaplin's satire of Hitler to rally people around them...

Either they themselves are too stupid to realize the deeper meaning behind this speech, or they're preying on others stupidity...

Either way... FAIL...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210We are the source of all fascism and all fascists. We ourselves. Search your hearts on this.

This is what Chaplin was getting at.

The question is; how can we free ourselves from ourselves.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

Fascinating to think about and so true. (applause)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

The message Anon is trying to convey with this is that it is happening again we are watching fascism form in front of us.... we live in an ever increasingly policed world, being striped of our rights, being fed propagandists BS all day from MSM and so on. (I agree that Chaplin's message is being take out of context as well. Just watch the movie.)

Anon is not just one person it is a concept that a group of internet user back. Anon is anyone who stands up for their freedoms. I use "group" because it is the simplest way to associate people with one another but it is only a concept backed by those who believe it the message.

Anon is PhyOps related most defiantly there are people involved with the group with that background, some may actually be for the message other are just plants to watch the groups activities.

One of their biggest messages is if you cant fight the oppressive powers via the net where do you have that freedom this is way they also encourage peaceful protests.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us. Translated how I read
We are the PEOPLE. We are the MASSES....... Hold TPTB accountable for what they do in our name.

edit on 1-7-2011 by ParanoidAmerican because: clerify

edit on 1-7-2011 by ParanoidAmerican because: further clerify

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
propaganda
we have to love it
ww1 poster
father with his son
son says
WHAT DID YOU DO IN THE GRET WAR DADDY

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The speech is "Look up Hanna" from "The Great Dictator", a film that Charlie Chaplin wrote, produced, directed, and starred in. It is a satirical comedy poking fun at Hitler.

The Great Dictator Wiki

speech

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

i believe what anon is doing is amazing. they are actually filing a class action lawsuit against tptb. for the first time in american history someone is taking real steps to stand up against the joke that is our government. i agree that there are people in anon who will try to subvert their efforts, but keep in mind that those people are not truly with the cause. in modern terms they are what we street folk call "haters" lol. but honestly, w #opesr they are making a great effort, w not only hacks that are exposing the true corrupt nature of our government officials,(see arizona documents will blow your mind) but organizing actual real life protests and sit ins. if tptb try to take away our online freedom because someone is poking around their corruption, get pissed at them, not anon. dont kill the messenger. on a little side note, i am speaking to everyone here- one of the main arguments for search and seizure has been by tptb "if you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear." aka "we can do whatever the hell we want to you, and if you have done the slighest thing that we deem is wrong you are going to jail." well now anon is giving them a taste of that logic. expect us.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CigSmokinMan

you don't understand this.

anon/hackers/wikileaks/rebels/revoutionarys are the mob. they will always be the mob.

Fascism will save the people from the mob.

all they have to do is keep feeding the fear to the people and keep angering the mob.then divide and conquer. oldest trick in the book.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What good has anonymous done so far, really? Wikileaks at least tried to release information about the companies they are against. So far anonymous has:

- Threatened companies, but not released any sensitive information about them
- Released a "campaign" that got a bunch of people to provide them with at least some personal information as a first step to their plan (how do you know this isn't just the government gathering information on people that have the potential to dissent given great unrest)?
- DOS attack websites.

None of those are very significant, and one could be VERY bad.

I don't know if I trust them yet. If they start releasing information on these companies to the public then we'll see....

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is the original version in High Quality, with tons of subtitles/various languages

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-7-2011 by asdfghjkl09 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2011 by asdfghjkl09 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join